You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ similarly, you refer to "my mac" and anyone you're speaking to has to clarify whether you mean your computer or the other mac ;)

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^ when you say 'my mac', or any 'mac' reference, and everyone automatically assumes you don't mean any sort of technology :lol::lol: *coughs and tries to maintain innocence* that's not me btw..............!:rolleyes: ...............*cough* haha, my sister gives me suspicious, sideways looks every time i use her iMac.......:lol:

- when your friends and family simply say 'him' instead of 'mac' and everyone knows who is being referenced!! ;)

- when you see a smudgy, blurry police badge on the back wall of a police station in an unknown movie found half-way through while flipping tv stations, and instantly point all excited and say, "that's a NY police badge!!!" .........and you're right! subsequently to which, you are given strange looks from the others in the room for your excitement level at seeing a NY police badge and the manner in which you identified it! *cough* again, this was not me........:rolleyes::lol:

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, guilty!

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You know you watch too much CSI NY when you see some plate racks named Stella, and you just have to buy one.

You also know that you watch too much CSI NY when you go into a resturant where you can see the kitchen and how they make/cook your food. While looking into the kitchen you see some kind of machine apparently named Taylor (well, if it it was trademark or something else. I could see Taylor written on it anyway), and you go crazy. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i did something similar the other day - i went to the supermarket to buy booze, specifically port (as you do) and i just *had* to get the Taylor brand. it's quite a good one anyway i think but regardless, i am convinced it tastes better than any of the others ;)

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

...when you dream that you are in a chase after suspect and wake up and start to jump out of bed. (Luckily I didn't wake my hubby... he sleeps like a rock.)

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

... I watch other crime drama and said to myself "oh, NY's done that already (thinks of the episode title). NY's version was better." or "I remember a similar scene in NY (thinks of the episode title)"

8. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

You know you watch CSI: NY when... your friends who has NO interest in crime shows at ALL, starts watching.

Standard thursday morning (NY airs on wednesdays here too):

Guy: Hey Hannah, did you watch CSI yesterday?
    Me: OF COURSE!
    *everyone starts rambling on about last nights episode*

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you're sitting in a massive traffic jam and you get kind of excited that the cab in front of you has a registration plate that ends MAC.

in traffic jams it's easy to get distracted!

10. wildcat

wildcat Witness

... you update your browser to Firefox3.6 which has personas option, and the very first persona you get opening the corresponding web site is called...:rolleyes:
    MAC....the snow leopard. :guffaw::guffaw:

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i like the idea of mac as a snow leopard. i can vouch for mac snow leopard being super fast and very cool so i'm sure it'd work ;)

12. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I think this thread is turning out to be:
    You know you like Mac very much when...

*back in topic*

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...
    You think it would be awesome if Adam wore the same pants as the Norwegian Curling team in the olympics! :lol: I would die laughing!

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...
    ...you saw one of the characters doing something you didn't like them to, you show your fist in front of your TV screen.

14. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

you know you watch too much CSI:NY when
    you want to see a movie just because Kyle Gallner (Reed Garret) is in it. :lol: Although I want to watch most films that one of the cast members are in:lol:

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

You notice your last post was at 3:33. (At least in the default time zone setting :lol:). ...And ....it's the second time you notice you've had a 3:33 post... :p