Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey guys hope you remember me lol. good to be back. anyhoo-

As much as I am excited over all of this, if it does turn out to be who we expect, I'm slightly worried that TPTB or the writers will turn NY into some 'Days of our lives' style crime show. And with the DL mess on their track record, I wouldnt put it past them... That would probably be my only concern.

PS I also think we should keep our heads screwed on, in case it isnt who we expect...because it'll hurt so much more if our hopes are sky high and TPTB decide to turn everything upside down. Geez you can tell I'm such an optimistic person :rolleyes: haha

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lil-->
    I agree! it's gonna take forever until we will be able to watch those episodes:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: not to mention the fact we have a shorter season:cardie: but everything will be worth just to have our Smackness happening:drool::drool::drool::drool:

SilverKat--->
    It's all Karu and Axel's fault. They always talk abput using a pointy stick:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Anyway it's gonna be great!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Kayla-->I was joking with Asprine last night and i told her i didn't know if we were gonna have a better episode than 5.24. We will:drool: that one just is part of our "mémoires affectives":drool::drool::drool::bolian:

Tee-->
    wow , you are optimistic indeed! :D

well in case that thing you want never happens, you still will have these previous days. Days of happiness and hopes. Nobody can steal you those things from you!

Debbs[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! Just read the spoiler and pop in to see whether everyone of you got crazy about it, especially Debbie . :p:lol:

Season six is so far not too disappointed and I love how Mac and Stella retrieved their closeness. Love the little chat between them and the racing scene at the end of last episode. Looking forward to see how Mac makes the tough decision. :lol: Hope we'll get the most memorable Smack moment very soon. :adore:

4. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Wahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Is this it?!?! Is this it?!?!

Let it be SMACKED!!!!!

This is exciting!!! Hahhaha!!! I love that spoiler!!!

I hope she's the she we're all taking about! LOL

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are back! I missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
    Kikii mou is back!!!!!!! you have been away for centuries!!!!!!! Don't dissapear for so long darling!
    You were sorely missed

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You know between a Virus and Gorgeous Goddess Stella i don't think he should have much work to take a decition:lol:

There were great moments on Season 6 and not dissapointed here:bolian: Now that they have their closeness back, they can bring whatever they want:lol:

I wonder that too. I wonder if Mac will see Stella with another guy:eek: and voilĂ ! decition is taken!:lol:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Debbie is happier and happier any minute[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I was so tired of watching CSI:NY, since I've been obsessed for 2 years now but this got me right back... Dang I hope this turns out real good.

I'm very very very optimistic about this... They say someone familiar to New York fans. If not Stella, then who could it be, I mean, they aren't exactly throwing female cast members at us are they? Dang This is like the best news I've had for a while there. Maybe he will startalready during the episode where Stella is supposed to be at the hospital - might make an alarm go off in his head? I dunno, I just know that I'm flying skyhigh right now.!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ladies, I have a headache right now from all the emoticons. :eek:

Please, tone down the use of the emoticons ....please. Don't make us close the thread over that, okay? ;)

Second, three lines of discussion. That does not include fanfic or fan art. Three lines are about Mac and Stella. Mac and Stella only. Calling other characters a virus is against the rules. Let's keep that in mind, shall we?

Third, all references to future episodes must go in a spoiler box. If you don't know how to use one, PM one of us, we can help.

So, please ease my headache and ease up on the emoticons. Thank you. :D

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw: sorry Heather. I promise i will behave;)

englebarn--->

i truly think it's a great chance. I doubt Mac will be distracted by Eb:lol: if Stella is unconcious or something:drool: so we have a GREAT chance there to hace some smackness:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Heather--> we have called Mac's wanna be girfriends "Virus" for years please we want to keep the name, pretty , pretty please:lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HA HA !!! I hear Ya!!:guffaw:
    Someone is making a wise choice in regards to taking advantage of the talent of these two actors! I hope anyway. I am pleased as well! Although I will not go into "emo" mode!:lol: I was just thinking how that checkered flag looks on Stellas trophy case wall! Every time Mac shares these personal times with Stella his dreams, memories, fears, etc. he can not help but reflect on the friendship he shares with her, so what ever the outcome of this new spoiler I will say this: she has a place in his heart always, that no one will replace, just like Claire.

10. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Hi Family!

So, I read the spoiler and then stumbled here to join in the excitement. ;) :lol: - I guess my study pretty much went down the drain for today.

That's really the best news in a looong while. :thumbsup: Well, of course, provided Mac makes the right choice. ;)

Oh, I see somebody almost as optimistic as I am. :guffaw: ;)
    Well, I don't think it's somebody unexpected. The question in the interview was about Stella. So, I'm like 99.99999% sure it is Stella. ;) But....The spoiler actually says nothing about whom had Mac chosen. It could be the "new love interest" for all we know. :devil: No, I don't really think (;)) it's possible for Mac to choose her over Stella, it would ruin the friendship and all the show. So, he does not really have a choice! :lol:

I'm excited and scared at the same time. Mostly scared that the writers will manage to spoil everything. I would love to see Mac and Stella together, but if their relationship is forced on the viewers fast, with a push and soapy scenes, everybody will hate it. I so hope that TPTB will finally come to the idea of bringing them together, but that they'll do it with some tact, not rushing it, staying with just hints as much as possible. :p The actors are great, the characters and their chemistry are amazing, there is no need for spelling everything out - we are quite able to let our imaginations loose and guess what happened off the screen. :p;)

Yeah, continue the meditation... :lol:

The hopes are back... :adore:

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints for lack of oxygen*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO_HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SEE?!?!?! good things come to those who wait!!!! alright, *calm down* now i definately feel better, this news turned a shitty day into a good one and now i'm [​IMG]

Ebola won't be a problem :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:, Mac knows the right thing to do, and the person to choose!!!
    YAY i'm SOOOOOOOOO happy right now!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GO SMACKED!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

UMMM did you not see my post??? ^^^^

Please, don't use the emoticons like that! They take up screen space and make it slow for people who don't have DSL and most of all, they can be annoying to anyone reading the thread.

And, all of your posts need to contain three lines about Mac and Stella. Please no more talk of other characters, this thread is for Mac and Stella only. I'm not sure how much more clear I need to be... :confused:

Okay, hopefully this will be the last time one of us comes in here for a while.
    I'm going to go take some Tylenol for my headache. :)

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K kids BEHAVE!!!
    I for one do not want to get shut down when there may be some more news filtering in. I do not want come here to discuss it only to find it closed:eek:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori-->
    i truly hope that and another thing i want is Melina gets a new contract and CSI NY gets a new contract too :D

if we are sure of that it will be enough to keep us happy :D

wild--->
    He better takes the right decition:p Smackies are gonna be really mad if he chooses EB instead of Stella mou. The interesting thing we don't know under what circumstances he will choose one or the other. Maybe he has to pick one of them for a poker game!:lol:
    i agree on doing this tasteful. However , if they become a couple, we need to have SOMETHING cute time to time just to make us remember they are a couple. i mean, they have talked and they have shared precious moments. Ok. We already had that. Now we need a hint time to time they are a couple. And i am sorry but i do expect at least ONE bed scene. Considering the whole melodramaz we had with DL:wtf: i don't think i am being unfair:p

Marta--> Cheers!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh boy, can I get excited now?! Should I?! Hmmm...half of me is loving this news, the other half is skeptical (gotta get rid of this half lol). Could we get so lucky? I just don't want this to screw up, ya know? I pretty much like the way everything has played out between Mac and Stella so far, and I hope that doesn't change. I think if the spoilers are true and do go in our favor, we're gonna like what we see.;)