Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Can you imagine what his mom would have said if she'd known about the little joy ride? :lol: Just from Greg's description of his mother, I picture her as being a little like Freddy's mother on ICarly (only maybe not quite as wacky). :lol:

2. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I agree with everyone too (and I love how much thought we all give to our favorite guy, it is so good to know I am not the only one who spends so much time thinking about his past and how it has shaped him :)).
    I like new, more grown up Greg, personally. If you really think about everything he has been through, I think it would have been unrealistic for them to have kept him as the always bubbly guy we first met and fell in love with. The explosion, what he is exposed to now that he is out in the field, and of course, Fannysmakin' (which I just capped last night, wow, that is some episode...) and everything that came with and after that episode...
    I am glad to see that they are allowing Greg to slowly come back to his funny self, after having time to heal. Now all we need is for TPBT to realize how much we love Greg and for them to show him more and more and more...and hopefully, give us a Greg-isode:).

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah a Greg-isode is definitely in order but I doubt we get one this season. Wouldn't it be nice if they actually centered the season finale around him!! Yeah like they would ever do that. Ha!

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

We can dream, Dizzney! I like it! A season finale centered around Greg :)! That would be awesome!

5. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

A season finale centered around Greg, now that's a good one :lol: Yeah I don't see that happening anytime soon. I wish Greg would get some sort of storyline already.

Anyway, I don't live in the US but is anyone familiar with the magazine Galaxie? In the 15 - 28 Feb issue they talk to Eric and George: "CSI hunks George Eads and Eric Szmanda talk about their exciting lives on the show".

6. Dizzney

That is not a US magazine. It is a Malaysian magazine from what I saw about it on websites.

Yeah I think Greg is due something more than just working cases. He deserves a centric episode.

7. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

You're right, it is. Alright, where are our Malaysian Eric/George fans. :lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Too bad its not a US mag, maybe it will be on Ebay? I might check that out. I don't see any story/Greg-a-sode any time soon either, esspecially not a finally. That would be asking too much.

In fact I doubt that even the spoilers we read about in TVGude about...
    Greg getting a new job
    will be coming true either.

9. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I don't know. Everything else they announced appears to have come true. Keep the Faith!

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Hey, it's been awhile since I posted. But wow am I loving Greg in Season 10. It's been so brilliant!

In other news, I lost ALL my caps when my computer died and needed to be reformatted. Which would have been ok except that my cat broke my external hard drive. So I lost everything. :( The only caps I have are the ones uploaded to PB. The thing is I had nearly all of Season 3 capped, most of Season 5 and various episodes from all the other seasons done too. And I cap pretty much everyone because I never know who I'll need to make an icon out off. So that was nearly 200 caps per episode.

Gone. Poof. Destroyed.

:(

Of course, it's a good excuse to go back and watch all the good Greg episodes. Not like I really need an excuse though. So here I go again! Bring on the Greg-meister!

Now, speaking of his other work, I have True Vinyl and The Net, oh and Rules of Attraction (though I haven't watched it. There's a clip I saw on YouTube and honestly I just don't think I can watch it :().

Anyway, I wish Eric would do more than CSI. A movie? That'd be sweet.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Not really. That one thing about Ray still hasn't happened.
    where Ray is supposed to tell Nick something about being separated from his wife.

I'd be afraid to have a Greg finale though. In the finales they almost always hurt the person its about. Greg's been hurt/in danger enough. I don't want anymore of that kind of storylines for him personally.

12. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of all of your screen caps:(! Ugh that is really horrible...but, way to look at the brite side! Rewatching the Greg-greatness will make it less painful, I hope! Hang in there:)!

13. Dizzney

egeria, sorry to hear about your computer crash. I had that a few years ago...ever since I back up my data to DVD's every few months. I also save all my Greg stuff to a Flash drive due to that also.

I've watched Rules of Attraction a few times. Eric's role is small and he is not really a very nice guy in it. Sort of a scum ball. :lol: Don't forget he was in Little Athens too. Again a small role and he was a cop but not very nice in his personal relationship in that movie. I did like his role in True Vinyl, he was actually a really nice guy! :lol:

Well there can be a a finale without someone getting hurt. Think back to the first 4 seasons. Those finales were mostly about the cases and no one getting hurt.

Yeah I am still waiting for that one Greg spoiler from the start of the season to come true.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

yeah that's too bad egeria, but like you said it gives you an excuse to watch them all again! I had my share of computer crashes too and like Dizzney I back mine up.

15. Dizzney

I wish someone could get their hands on that magazine so we could see that interview. We have not had anything new on Eric since the season began.

No new episode again tonight. :(

If you had only 3 episodes of CSI to watch, which ones would you pick?
    I would probably pick Appendectiment from this season, Who Shot Sherlock? and Rashomama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.