Jesse/Eddie #1 - 'Today's My Last Day...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 25, 2009.

1. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Hmmmm I just read it, and actually I'm kinda excited to see this storyline play out, and it totally explains alot of Jesse's reactions.

It certainly wasn't what I thought it was gonna be, but actually I kinda like this idea, and I know Eddie will do great with this material, now if only the writers will handle this right.

2. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I just watched an episode of Criminal Minds. The single father in Milwaukee who was using his son to lure victims looked AWFULLY FAMILIAR.

I then said "Hey! That's Jesse!" My husband didn't believe me, but then he said "Yeah, you're right!"

Eddie Cibrian makes a good bad guy.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

He does make a good "bad guy". When he first came to this show (hadn't a clue who he was) I couldn't even imagine the dimply-faced pretty boy as an evil character, but then I just so happened to have caught a re-run of that CM episode & there he was, dimples and all, being a not so very nice guy... & surprisingly pulling it off well. ;)
    Wasn't it that episode where in the very beginning they play the song 'Make a Memory' by Bon Jovi & it looks to be all seductive, but then the woman is tied up & gagged? That was freakin' creepy.

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I just watched it, too! Eddie was outstanding as a psycho killer. Very real. I felt so sorry for the little boy. :rolleyes:

Maybe they ought to send him undercover as a bad dude. He could definitely pull it off! :thumbsup:

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

He was really good as the baddy in Criminal Minds. He pulled it off really well. That was the first thing I so him in.
    I agree that he should go undercover - he plays a bad guy so well, I want to see it again!

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Eddie really did well as a bad guy.Criminal Minds was the first thing I saw him in too. I rewatched again after he joined Miami, he was convincingly evil.

7. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I thought he was a natural with that little boy in CM. Many times you can tell when an actor is good with kids. But I did read that even with his family situation, he's going to try to stay devoted to his son.

8. G!DiP

G!DiP Victim

SPOILER FROM EP 8.16 "L.A."

JESSE HAD A WIFE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
  9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Any spoilers posted outside of the spoiler thread must be put in a spoiler box. Also, per the spoiler thread rules listed here:

10. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

I still don't know what to think about him. If I am able to watch more episodes with him I might make a decision .

11. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Oh poor Jesse-poo....*hugs*

Eddie was just wonderful in the scene where Jesse tells Calleigh the truth of why he returned....

And from the title of 8.16 "LA", I'm guessing that it'll be the Jesse episode where we find out what really went on during his years away and possibly end the Jesse-Wife-Killed storyline.....

12. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Ok. I'm not a big Jesse fan, but I think Cibrian did a great job in "Show Stopper". I was suprised by the way he carried himself when he told Calleigh what he told her. Yes, we all know it is a repeated storyline when someone's spouse dies, but it is quite tragic... and the way Cibrian dictated that, he made it seem even more tragic. So kudos to Cibrian :thumbsup:

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

14. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Where have all our Eddie/Jesse fans gone??? We've got a Jesse-centric episode coming up in March and from the spoilers I've read it's gonna be good!

15. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I'm still here! Eddie/Jesse fan forever and always!

I'm absolutely thrilled about the Jesse-episode coming up! I can only hope the writers don't blow it.....I'm trying not to have my expectations too high...right now I'm just hoping for a decent story....maybe even a few more Jesse/Horatio scenes as they are suppose to be old friends, and not to mention Horatio himself lost a wife as well......