Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

You know, completely random, but every time I see the words "pucks" or "bucks", I think of that hilarious scene from Primum Non Nocere with Gil and Catherine, where they are in the dead hockey player's home and they are looking around and arguing over whether it's a "cave" or whether he has everything that he needs. And then...

Catherine: "At least we know what this guy was about: bucks, pucks and..."
    Grissom: *looks at her*
    Catherine: "Chicks."

I loved that scene. It's so them. Cath loves to test his limits, and a simple look from Gil can stop her. <3

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ha, and the funny thing is, he knew exactly what she was thinking. It's like he was trying to reprimand her, but his mind was the same place hers was.:lol: And I agree, she does know just how far to push him and he falls for it every time. Of course, she does it so well that she makes it look like he has the upper hand when in reality, we all know it's her.;)

3. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Hello everyone :) I have made a couple of grillows videos and am in the process of making another. The only problem is I can't find any more clips, and it is always a bit boring to watch the dame video but with different music. And I was lucky enough to start making grillows videos after omaetoy went down. So my question is pretty simple: Does anyone know where I could some CSI clips? Ones of Grissom and Catherine would be best of course

4. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Hey! I have the exact same problem. I only have a handful of clips and can't find any others :( If anyone can give us any sites that we can find downloadable clips it would be much appreciated :D Thank you!

I agree with the Primum Non Nocere scene, it was funny and so them.

I agree with everything you said here too :D. Catherine always gets Gil to fall for her little tricks and makes him believe that he has her wrapped around his little finger, when in reality it's the other way around :lol:

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You know, the first time I seen that on a McDonald's bag I thought the same thing? If we had a list about 'You know you're a PureJoy fanatic when....' that would make the list lol.

BTW, if those of you who make videos ever need screencaps for one and just don't feel like searching the web, I can make them if I got the eppy you're looking for.;)

7. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Ha ha ha! I have never seen that McDonalds bag before :lol: That's awesome, nice find :bolian:

Definitely an entry in the PureJoy fanatic list :guffaw:LOL we really should make one of them...just a thought ;) Everyone list something they've done or seen that has made them think of Gil and Cath???

You mean you could make some clips for us??? That would be so awesome :D I have still to unlock the PM system though, will that be a problem?

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well, I can't make video clips or anything like that, just the caps. I'd be more than happy to make them for you though.:)

Let's see, something that has reminded me of Gil and Cath....well, for one, everytime I see a butterfly I always think of them. Have you all ever noticed that sometimes in the scenes they had together, there was a butterfly somewhere?

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

LMAO, something that makes me think of Cath and Grissom is that there's a secretary one of the schools I work at, and her name is Mrs. Grissom, and I liked to pretend that her first name is Catherine. She's blonde, wears reading glasses, is kinda sassy, I mean, come on! I finally found out that it's actually Patti the other day, and I was highly disappointed. So, I still refer to her as Catherine in my mind. =)

10. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Oh, I see what you mean now. That would be great too! Thanks for offering!

I agree, butterflies = Grillows. They are in so many scenes together with butterflies surrounding them :D

That is so cool! You work with someone called Mrs. Grissom! Ha ha, I would refer to her as Catherine too :lol: Her description sounds exactly like Cath.

I know that everytime I hear the words Yin and Yang I think of Gris and Cath. Always.

I don't know if anyone has seen BP's movie "The Beast" but I'm sure his ladyfriend in that is called Catherine, might be a different spelling though. But everytime I see that movie I imagine what it could be like if Gil and Cath got together on the show.

11. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I'm back!! I would love to see some PureJoy soon in the show too. If Gil and Cath hooked up in the show, things would have been different , but in a good way though :)

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh, definately. I'd still be watching lol. Can you just imagine where they'd be right now if they'd have gotten together? We could have had a little Grissom running around the lab by now.:lol: Things would definately be a lot better than they are now, that's for sure.

13. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I think Lindsey would be happy to have a little brother or sister.. Especially if Gil were the dad because he's already like a father to Lindsey:)

14. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

I think we need to bump this thread up a little bit :eek:

Sorry I've been gone for a while, life got a bit hectic for a moment there.

I completely agree with the fact that Lindsey could have a little brother or sister if Gil and Cath had hooked up on the show. Would have been so awesome! :D Does anyone remember that before the show had begun, TPTB were thinking of giving Catherine 2 children? It would have been great to see that and find out that one and/or both were fathered by Gil :D :lol:

Oh well, a girl can dream I guess.... and anyway, fanfiction arising from such possibilities is always a good thing :hugegrin:

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I hadn't heard that. Man, that would have been interesting, considering some thought Lindsey was Gil's. Add another child and it's a definate lol. There's no way at least one of them wouldn't have turned out to be his. That would have made for some backstory in Gil and Cath's relationship. I mean, there was already speculation, but that would have just added more fuel to the fire.;)