You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you buy a green, low cut shirt like Stella's. (Yeah, I'm guilty of that one)

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you can tell what episode your mom is watching downstairs from just hearing it.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you make Sporcle quizzes about it.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when it's in your saved searches on Twitter.

2. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

you try to impress your husband with CSI jargon, and he looks at you weird because he doesn't understand what you are saying LOL.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ that reminds me - the other day my mate and i and her new boyfriend went for lunch - i'd never met him before so it was one of those times i should've been behaving but... we managed to string an entire day out based on what my (assuming i was sid) autopsy findings would find were we to do an autopsy on her (or him!) at various points of the afternoon. it was very strange but we ended up walking down the street yelling petechial haemorrhaging very loudly and very repeatedly. hmm....

4. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

LOL I think it's a CSI: NY thing others wouldn't understand ;).

5. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

...when you squeal everytime 'Empire state of mind' is on MTV because you get to see 3 seconds of the NYPD :D

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

It could had been me who wrote these things too. The last two just proves how obsessed I am, the first one well not soo much. I bought the shirt because I liked it. The fact that Stella wore a similar one just made it better.

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

when you chuckle every time you pass a car/motorbike shop near your house that's called "mac motors" :D

oh yeah and when you get invited to a rollerderby on saturday night and all you can think about is jamalot. and then you start hoping that mac will be there so you can be that cheeky roller girl :D actually i'd love to do rollerderby, i'm pretty good at 4-wheel skating. or at least i was when i was 10.

8. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when...

You move your favorite CSI: NY episodes to your Sims 2 game, so your sims can watch them too! :lol:

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

What? I didn't know we could do that, even if I play Sims 2 sometimes :lol: But I guess I would never go that far even if I knew how to do it. But I name my SIms characters after CSI NY characters, so I have my own CSI families :guffaw:

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I do that too! XD I try to make them look like the characters too, so sometimes I use hours to create them! :lol:

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

your friend goes to a meeting at one of the news channels, and has to take a photo of their front door because it made her think of you:

clicky:
    [​IMG]

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You seem to have a sweet friend. I don't know anyone who would take a photo of that door and show me, even if they know that I am truly obsessed with CSI NY. But they don't share my interest either.

I like the picture by the way, it was awesome.

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

*lisasimpson*, that is an awesome picture! You have a great friend.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you name your Build-A-Bears after the characters.

You know you wtach too much CSI:NY when you befriend Stella Bonasera, Mac Taylor, Donald Flack and Adam Ross on Facebook.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you search for Hill Harper every time you go on to twitter to see if you missed any tweets from the set.

14. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Me too!! :lol:

Yup, guilty of that one too!! :lol:

You know you watch too much csi new york

when you name your laptop's hard drive "Melina" and your mp3 player "Stella".

15. gab94bee

gab94bee Victim

You know watch too much CSI:NY when your friend says "I want a Mac." and you instantly say "OMG, you want your own Mac Taylor too?" :)