NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Ask and you shall receive. :devil::devil::devil: It's great. :lol::lol::lol:

NCIS / NCIS Los Angeles Commercial.
    Enjoy. :cool:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Jools. :)

:lol: I love that they were playing "Stayin' Alive" during the commercial. And how Abby just says "okay" after they say they are following her every Tuesday night. Cute commercial!

3. wildcat

wildcat Witness

What the h... is THAT? :wtf: Gibbs has a "love interest" now. And it seems it took all of just two episodes to get him there. :rolleyes: It's an epidemy for the head guys...:lol:
    But the scene was good. :thumbsup: :guffaw:

4. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

I postivley hate that lawyer lady. Full credit to Rena Sofer for making her character so unlikeable.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide Online

I know it's a little early, but any scoop on what to expect from this year's NCIS finale? — Jackie

ADAM
    : It's never too early, Jackie! Especially not for executive producer Shane Brennan. "I'm a great believer in planning it out and knowing where we're going to land," he tells me. "The audience has already seen some of the elements — we've already started the finale in a way. You won't see it in every episode, but we'll tease it out. It'll be surprising, and [this year] it's going to be controversial."

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I must have not been paying attention to the last scene, what happened with Gibbs and the lawyer lady?

7. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Gibbs comes home at night and finds the lady sitting in his living room - she says the door was unlocked. :p Gibbs starts kind of an altercation, comments on her suit, on her cases, which he says she selects so that they always put her in front of him. During the argument the distance between them decreases so that by the end they are basically in each other's space. ;) And with the last Gibbs' phrase "I have work to do, and you are always getting in my way" (husky voice, different intonation) they all but kiss. :wtf: - Well, the actual kiss does not happen on camera, but is strongly implied with their positions, movement and their lips within centimeters from each other. :lol: End of episode. :devil:

I did not think Gibbs needed that.- He was just fine without any new love stories. :rolleyes:

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

^^^ I beg to differ.

But... it's becoming a hunching game right now. Does Gibbs really trust her? Or is it something like 'keep your enemies closer'. As said by Shane Brennan ‘We've already started the finale in a way’. And I can’t wonder if she’s up to something.

Maybe we’ll also find out what really happened to Ziva in Somalia. She made a first attempt to open up to Tony.

*Runs off to find the popcorn* :lol::lol::lol:

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I wasn't fond of the love-interest thing with Gibbs - especially as quick as that. Maybe she'll eventually be revealed as an ex, 'cuz that's the vibe I got. (and that's not a spoiler - it's just my wacky imagination!:lol:) I do like the fact that Tony & Ziva are going from funny-flirty (like they've always been) to more serious-talking/joking-aside conversations. It's about time that they "grow up" a bit more (as long as they don't totally lose their funny-flirting!).

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Oh, please, no!
    Don't let the lawyer become wife number five. Please, as much as I'm not a Tiva fan, I'd rather it be about them, the lesser of two evils

Kaylyne said: "Maybe she'll eventually be revealed as an ex..."

Yes, I'd find that believable (and I like it a whole lot more than the alternative!) because he seemed shocked the first time she showed up, as if he already knew her. Oh please, let it be that because there is NO chemistry between them! Please, if a surprise in the finale is about Gibbs, let the surprise be Jenny coming back (you know, one of those, "we had to hide her from a drug lord/weapons cartel/past enemy" things). Jenny's chemistry with Gibbs was palpable, and the only chemistry I've ever felt between Gibbs and any woman on the show! And Gibbs never saw her body. But, then, I doubt Tony could have kept that secret from Gibbs (Ziva, yes, because of her training), although Gibbs never showed the other agents his feelings for Jenny; we only saw any hint come out when the two were alone in her office or house. And Vance can be even more intimidating than Gibbs when he wants to be. Please, don't any of you spoil my fantasy! :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think there's some chemistry there, but not as much as Gibbs/Jenny had. But I agree that we didn't really need a Gibbs love story at this point. :lol: But at least he's not getting hooked up with another regular on the show. :lol:

12. Destiny

:lol: I love this.. anyway here are all the Gibbs Future Info and yes their going into the spoiler box. ;) Normally I wouldn't do this but it seems they all go hand in hand and might help those who are trying to understand what is going on.

BTW the underlined parts are not links.

Could Rena Sofer be Gibbs' new love interest on NCIS?

ADAM: I see where you're going, Brenda. After all, Sofer did confirm to me that she will be back for at least one more episode. So could she be the potential love interest that executive producer Shane Brennan has said will appear in the second half of the season? "Who in their right mind would not love to be a potential love interest for Mark Harmon?" Sofer says. "I have absolutely no idea. I am certainly very happy to stay where I'm at if [Brennan] sees that as a possibility. I'm not saying that is a possibility, but boy, wouldn't that be nice?"

Source: EW (Ausiello)

Question: Rumor has it there’s a big Gibbs story coming up on NCIS.

Ausiello: That’s one of those true rumors. The smash procedural is getting ready to introduce the mother of one of Gibbs’ ex-wives — a character exec producer Shane Brennan says will shed light on "what happened in his past." Casting is underway for the multi-episode role.

Source: EW Ausiello Files.

'NCIS' exclusive: Gena Rowlands unlocks Gibbs' past
    Gena Rowlands is headed to NCIS, and she’s bringing a world of pain with her.
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that the three-time Emmy winner has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Joann, Gibbs’ intelligent, upscale mother-in-law.
    As exec producer Shane Brennan recently told me, the character’s arrival will shed light on Gibbs’ past, unleashing a wave of heartache, anger and blame in the process. You know, standard mother-in-law stuff.
    Rowlands makes her NCIS debut in March.

Source: EW Ausiello

Question: Love the casting of Gena Rowlands as Gibbs’ mother-in-law on NCIS, but which mother-in-law is she playing? The guy’s been married four times!

Ausiello: She’s playing the mother of Gibbs’ first (and late) wife, Shannon.

Source: EW

Question: Any romance for Gibbs this season on NCIS?

Ausiello: "There’s a scene coming up that will stir up a lot of conversation," teases Shane Brennan when asked that very question. "Mark [Harmon] is at his finest in that episode. He does an amazing job. It’s a really great performance. The audience is going to love it, but they’re also going to go, ‘Oh my God — what’s happening?!’" Does it involve Rena Sofer’s new lawyer character? "Well, they seem to hate each other, so I don’t know how that’s going to happen," he hedges. "I’ll say this: We already started laying the bread crumbs [for this storyline]. It’ll go down as one of the big moments on NCIS."

I know it's a little early, but any scoop on what to expect from this year's NCIS finale?

ADAM: It's never too early, Jackie! Especially not for executive producer Shane Brennan. "I'm a great believer in planning it out and knowing where we're going to land," he tells me. "The audience has already seen some of the elements — we've already started the finale in a way. You won't see it in every episode, but we'll tease it out. It'll be surprising, and [this year] it's going to be controversial."

Mod Note: I do not know if the last spoiler in there pertains to Gibbs or not, but I included it just incase. :)

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Holy Crap! Gena Rowlands as Gibbs mom-in-law?! Yippee!!! This show has THE GREATEST stars as the main characters' family members.I LOVE GENA ROWLANDS!!:)

14. Destiny

Source: EW Ask Ausiello

Question: When are we going to meet Abby’s family on NCIS?

Ausiello: In less than seven years. “We waited seven seasons to meet DiNozzo’s father,” notes exec producer Shane Brennan with a laugh. “We’re not going to wait [that long] to introduce one of Abby’s relatives. And I wouldn’t even say her relatives — I’d say more of her personal life. The audience loves Abby and I think there’s a lot of rich detail to be explored with that character, so, yes, it will happen.”

Question: You recently fielded NCIS questions regarding potential romances for Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, Abby and McGee, but what about Ducky? What does the future hold for everyone’s favorite chatty British medical examiner?

Ausiello: “Ducky is hiding a secret that the rest of the team is determined to find out,” teases Shane Brennan. “And it’s not what they think it is.”

Question: Are we ever going to find out what it is that Vance shredded on NCIS?

Ausiello: “The fans just won’t let that one go, will they?” laughs Shane Brennan. “We actually addressed part of that — almost all of it, in fact — in ‘Knockout.’ We’ve put a lot of that to rest, but there is still one more question that will be posed and then answered about our hard-nosed director. It won’t be this season, though.”

15. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.