Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Better late than never!!! Ahhh!!! A huge thank you!!! Love, Love, LOVE them!!! :drool: :devil:

Here's to tomorrow's episode... maybe lots of Ryan. I hope, I hope, I hope. Doubtful, but hey- a girl can dream... right?! :rolleyes:

2. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

Ryan looked FIIINEEE in the promo...
    How I miss seeing My togo in full action..

3. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Wow! New thread!!! :beer: too bad I missed the opening... obviously loved the Toho action I'm looking forward to in ep. 15!!!

4. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Thanks for the caps KRISTINE!!!!!!! I looooove seeing Ryan in a short sleeved shirt... shows off his gorgeous arms. :)

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I think you guys will like this episode when it comes to Ryan. He didn't have a TON of screentime but more than I think most people thought he was gonna get. And he had a few funny lines. xD Plus he looked really good! :D

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You are right luf.I thought Ryan's screen time was pretty good.As a bonus,Ryan was funny,hot and TPTB remembered he was smart!

7. Blinded By Smoke

Oh WOW. This was the perfect episode... esp for the way the season has been going for Ryan. LOVE they remembered how smart he was, that was the most important thing. Also- I agree. He looked VERY hot. I need to re-watch it! I was shocked that it showed him within the first five minutes and I was like "Did it really just show Ryan that quick?" Then every scene that he was in, I kept thinking, "This will be his last..." Oh why can't every episode be that great?! In terms of screen time for our man, I mean.

I don't even remember what the case was..... :drool: (I kid) But really... I sure enjoyed that... :thumbsup:

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Going to watch tonight's epi in a few here. Since we are to get snowed in again I should have caps by tomorrow night! Ok, I'm ready to get my weekly dose of Ryan! :hugegrin:

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

Your cup will be overflowing tonight FFF, can't wait to see the caps; thanks for doing that for us. I know they will be amazing.

I was thrilled with the episode tonight he was....I just can't put it into words. I am so glad someone remember how smart, sexy, and funny he is. :)

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm almost done with the episode and I have to say woohoo! The amount of Ryan is pretty good and you're all right (of course you are, you're the Wolfe Pack!) he's smart and funny and just the good old Ryan. I'm loving it! And he's looking so gooood! Love him in the purple! The hair is good too. Yay for us Wolfe fanatics!

Back to finish the epi, then bed, caps for tomorrow!

11. Blinded By Smoke

Oh... I am overly excited for the caps! He was just to hot... I can't get over it! LOL! And purple is my favorite color.... *sigh* :drool:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay seriously... how sexy was he with that drill? :drool: I loved all his funny lines... and then him doing the math with Travers. Our title is "we want more Ryan" and boy did we get more this week. Yay! And since the show is probably gonna be on repeats for a couple of weeks (due to Olympics and March Madness), this should tide us over a little bit longer than it would have if he'd only been in a couple of scenes.

I love Ryan in purple by the way. :D His first scene with Calleigh, he looked really nice with the purple shirt and the grey suit. Very GQ!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He was sexy wasn't he? Sexy,funny and smart all in one episode,I was really happy.
    I actually gave the episode extra points because Ryan was so great.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

This. :lol: FINALLY, is someone from TPTB reading our posts?

By the way I love how happy we all are. xD

15. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

That episode was awesome! I loved Ryan in it, especially when they made him look smart :) Is it just me or did anyone else notice that, for a guy with OCD, his handwriting was messy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.