Episode 8x15 - 'Miami, We Have a Problem' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 5, 2010.

1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

This episode is gonna be hilarious. I can't wait! :lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the link. Can't wait for this ep. :D

3. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

It looks interesting, more Ryan, more fun.
    I canĀ“t wait to see it

4. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I'm still trying to control my laughter at seeing Jesse and Walter bouncing around in space! LOL! :lol:

Ryan is so cute with the Vomit Comet comment!:guffaw:

This episode is gonna be priceless either way! I could care less if the story is even remotely realistic, seeing my CSIs in space is a once in a lifetime deal!:thumbsup:

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I thought it was interesting that tonight's episode has to do with space, and early this morning (4:14 EST) there was a space shuttle launch. Neat coincidence, even though it wasn't planned (Endeavor was supposed to launch Saturday, but couldn't because of weather).

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow, I actually liked this episode, even though I thought it was gonna be super dumb. :lol:

I liked Ryan's comment and laughing at the guy when he was about to cut open the space ship, and the guy was freaking out. He just said something like "You know I can't get this whole thing back to the lab. I'll do you a favour, I'll be gentle." Then just laughed. xD I also think Ryan had more screentime than some people were thinking he was gonna get.

Also, loved Ryan doing the whole math thingy in the lab with Travers. Finally. Smart Ryan. :D

I loved Jesse and Walter bouncing around in zero gravity, and Walter throwing up even though he said he was called "Iron Belly" in college. :lol: I don't like Jesse much but I loved both of them up there. And it was slightly cute when Jesse was getting excited just being in the ship. But I didn't say that...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I liked the episode, different and interesting though I could've done without seeing Walter throw up.

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Enjoying the episode so far. Anyone else with surround sound notice the weird footsteps coming out of nowhere when they are looking up private space programs? :lol:

9. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

That's a hard spot to be in though. Not enough oxygen for everyone - so kill one person or everyone dies... that is not a normal obstacle to face and people usually look out for their self-interests.

It's like the Donner Party, they ate the dead to survive.

You never know what you would do unless you're in that sort of situation.

10. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

The only thing I can think of to describe this episode is, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I can't remember the last time I enjoyed and laughed so much at one of Miami's episodes. Everyone had some screen time, albeit not equal screen time, but at least we got to see all of them at least once.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I liked this episode a lot, it was different and it held my interest through out.Of course I enjoyed Ryan and the fact that TPTB remembered he is smart.

12. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

Unfort. those were the only great parts of the epi... I thought it was overall kind of dull!! -- No good character moments...I don't know.. just didn't do it for me

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

This is going to be a first for me considering how I have complained all season ; I give the episode an A+. I enjoyed it from start to finish.

Ryan was there a good amount of time (this is what I have been screeming about), and I throughly enjoyed (yes I am going to say it) Eddie and Omar. :lol: :thumbsup:

The team interaction was there and it wasn't centered around one specific person solving the crime it was a team effort. :thumbsup: Nice work!!!

14. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

It was a nice epi, was a change from the normal intense Miami epi-s. I found myself often laughing, esp. Ryan and Walter were great. Loved Ryan's hair but didn't like the purple on him.

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I thought this episode was dull. Having watch a few sci-fi shows, this was hardly interesting. I got bored. Where was Natalia?

The only good thing was that Ryan got his episode, I thought he was rather in charge in this episode.