Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Lori,

Your avatar is beautiful and very cute. Imagine when Mac is holding her baby with Stella.

2. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

*smashes her roommates DVD player*
    That machine is anti-Smack :scream: I hate that machine! It has vicious plan to ruin all my expensive DVDs.:scream::scream:
    For my sake I hope they are not going to wait until the series end....but I know that's how it will probably go. :vulcan:
    But I do hope they will give us enough SMacked scenes to dwell on in the meanwhile or I am going nuts. :wtf:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey fam!

i won't bother and i won't rant since i am enjoying a certain "Zen" state since the beginning of this week

I have read enough spoilers and iam trying to stay away from them just in case. I don't want they blow in my face and i get dissapointed as many times in the past

I do want them together.
    I do want them kissing
    I do want them as a couple
    I do want my Stella's moment of danger (and aparently i will have that one:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:)

but pleaseeeeeeeeee i hope at least we have a kiss THIS SEASON:rolleyes: Having the new virus around is enough annoying:wtf: specially if it happens what i think it's gonna happen:p

(I have become into a mind reader expert:lol:)

My foot is so far away from certain "parts" :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

you take care

Debbie:bolian:

4. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Debbie, my sweetie! I see we're on the same page. And don't worry, I totally understand how you feel about all this!!

I just wanted to say something that's been bugging me - people keep saying that if they'll get toghether it'll probably be in the end of the show (which stubborn me still refuses to believe) or in case Gary leaves the snow - but that's the thing that wouldn't make sense to me either. Why would they put them together if one of them left? Then they wouldn't be together after all! Where's the point in that? Well, just wanted to put that out there. (the Griss/Sara story in Vegas didn't make sense to me either but then at least both of them left)

As I said I'm not living in a dream world but I do want them together too and if TPTB wouldn't always go on hinting about them I maybe wouldn't feel that strongly about it but they do keep giving us hints (GfD, Pay up, Death House, Second chances...) and that's what drives me crazy. If they don't want us to want them together, why are they doing that, teasing us all the time? And well, yeah I just don't see the point in throwing a random love interest in again at this point but that's all I'm going to say about this now too. I want to see Mac happy too but to be honest, to me he never seemed very happy with Peyton, he seemed rather uncomfortable most of the time he was with her... but again, just my opinion too. And now I'll shut up ;)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

haha i can see :D IF Virus is used properly she can be a great idea and she can be even helpul to us.

Ok i will keep my fingers crossed. We don't have the advantage Grissom/Sara and Eric/Calleigh had. We never had "hints" of a romantic relationship (kisses and "extras") so IMHO it's time to start for us, poor Smackies
    I believe one kiss would be ok and then they can have Mac and Stella struggling against their feelings for months but we need to START at some point

well, just another opinion ;)

6. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I think we did get hints, just not as obvious as it was with the other couples you mentioned. I guess we can interpret those hints any way we want (like what happened in GFD - you don't follow someone around the world in an instant, leaving everything behind, probably even risk your career, because you simply "care" about them... you know what I'm saying? ;)) But I get your point. Sometimes Stella's really affectionate and then Mac loosen's up a bit as well but they finally need to start something and a real kiss would be a very great start ;) I guess both are just very stubborn and scared at the same time. If we were talking about a real life couple I'd say they both wait for the other one to take the first step because they're scared of being rejected. I think nobody can deny the fact that they truly love each other (not even non-shippers) in an honest, pure way. But for God's sake, both of you, overcome your pride and do something! :lol: ;)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I will never forget GfD Van, believe me :D

And that was our strongest "sign" how Mac feels about her but you know i was talking about a hint aka a kiss on the lips or a passionate hug (we have had many comforting hugs but we still need the passionate one );)

and you are so right, i think they are afraid of being rejected. Much more Stella mou because she is the one who has loved him for years now ;) Let's hope the Sleepy Beauty (Mac) wakes up:lol:

take care y'all

my love

Debbs :D

8. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I totally know what you mean! We need a real sign, one that says LOVE written all over their faces ;) :lol:

Yeah, I also think Stella is more afraid of being rejected because she might think she isn't good enough for him. I don't know what makes me think that but it just seems like Stella to me... I mean, she must have felt kind of rejected all her life, being an orphan, never really belonging anywher or with anyone. I think it must be pretty hard for her to believe that someone could actually really love her.
    On the other hand, Mac probably thinks she deserves better than him or that she's out of his league because as we know he hasn't got the best confidence and self-esteem either when it comes to women :rolleyes:;) Especially when it's a woman he really cares about... ;)
    Hahaha, sleeping beauty, that fits indeed!! :lol: Yeah, he just finally needs to see what has been in front of him all the time... ;)

9. gab94bee

gab94bee Victim

Hello. :) I'm new to this forum [well, not exactly. I've had this account for a long time now but I decided to be active just now] and I love the idea of Mac&Stella as more than friends. My name's Bella. I'm 15 years old and I'm from the Philippines. :) the fact that Mac's getting this new love interest broke my heart but reading your comments [plus a healthy dose of fanfic] made me lol and feel better. :)

10. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first of welcome Bella, you are going to like it here, believe me they make me feel SOO much better...

and i see exactly what you mean with out this SMacked family and SMacked fanfics i would be in a complete state of depression, until them two finally realize that they belong to each other...

11. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

*jumps in and sings*
    And I'm in love
    and I'm terrified
    for the first time
    and the last time
    in my only life

Been channeling SMacked during past few days waaaaaaaay too much. I'm driving my roomie nuts by hogging the TV to watch DVDs over and over and over again.
    Going a little wacko here! Hope tonight's episode gives us something...

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Gab!

Welcome to the Smacked Family Thread! We are a group of crazy and lovely people :D Post a lot, enjoy and share with us your thoughts about Mac and Stella :D

Van--->
    well i think you got the point ;) But me think BOTH need to learn many things yet
    Stella probably is afraid of not being the best for Mac because ,you know, Claire is still a strong memory and she is so different to her. On the other hand we have Mac who thinks, as you have said, he is not good enough for her. But maybe he doesn't know or he hasn't thought she has loved him in him dark times and bright times. So she has loved him not only despite of his dark mood but BECAUSE OF that side. After all, Mac is a whole, is the sweet man and it's the guy who locked his emotions for years ;)

Ali-->
    they will do it eventually :D I hope it will start tonight and i hope Stella gives him a (driving) lesson haha ;)

Karliaaaaaaaaa-->:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    we always have fanfiction :D

13. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Hi, Family!

I'm ashamed :alienblush: - the last several days I've been SOOO busy, that I didn't even have time to read the site. :rolleyes: :devil: I promise - I'll catch up tomorrow. ;)
    Right now I'm very excited - I just saw the new episode, and I liked it very much. ;) If it's on today in your region - don't miss it - not for Smacked, just for the eppie. :lol:

There is a couple of very nice scenes between Mac and Stella. One in the office where Mac tells her about his childhood dreams of racing. And another one at the very end of the episode when Mac and Stella come to the track to race. - Nothing too much Smacked, but full of friendly banter, understanding looks, smiles and closest friendship. :adore:
    And Stella is determined to kick Mac's a.. on the track, but unfortunately it cuts too early - kind of like in "Second Chances" - right after they start. :scream:

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WELCOME BELLA!!! Waves to Bella!
    SMACKIES start your engines!!!:lol:

15. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Hello everyone! I haven't been around here lately...I'm missing a lot! HECK! Haha!

Just saw the spoilers! Eeeeee....I can't wait to watch the episode!

Btw, why do they always cut the nicest scenes in the end? Teasers! Teasers! Haha!

:D

Just had fun backreading...Y'all are awesome! Haha! LOL @ Ebola

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010