Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I knew you would know the one :D

Don't worry if you can't find it. Tomorrow the battle to upload my Skateland promo vid continues, it's driving me crazy. I love having a new video camera, but getting used to it is hard!

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

3. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Ooh, some more info on the first case *rushes off to update the UK Facers*

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I think it was a great article, although I have rerad almost everything in other articles earlier. But I noticed that every episode is only 3 minutes long. It is really a short time. I thouught that the webisdoes would be much longer than that. 10-40 minutes or so. But 3 minutes is barely nothing, so it made me disappointed.

But I am glad there will be a lot of extra material, like behind the scenes but most of all gag reel. As it is usually really fun to watch it. The first story/case seem to be interesting too.

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

Find in facebook by Ash​

6. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Can I just come and be insanely excited in the presence of some people who will understand just how awesome this is?

I had a huge job interview today, and I left my house yesterday to drive down to where the interview was being held, and I got a text message as I was getting on the motorway telling me AJ had commented on my status, wishing me luck.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, that's awesome. I hope the interview went well! :D

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I think it is really sweet (and awesome). Especially since he doesn't seem to be active on facebook either. But once again, it was very sweet. And I can guess how much it means for you, C :)

9. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I think so, I hope so. Will find out in a week. I just sent him a little message saying thank you. I mean, he has thousands of friends on FB, and he took a couple of minutes out of his day to post on my status, I just wanted him to know how much that meant.

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Some of you may have seen the picture already, as it's among TalkCSI's latest news, but thought I have to post it here too in case anyone has missed it.

[​IMG]

You gotta love them :thumbsup:

11. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Such a funny picture, can't wait for this episode to air. It'll be sooo nice to have AJ back on our screens.

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Sadly, we have to wait a couple of months before it is going to be aired. The picture is from episode number 17 this season. But we have something to look forward to :)

13. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I can wait. Hopefully we'll be getting some Ghostfacers stuff before that. *crosses fingers*

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Speaking of Ghostfacers, I don't think I have seen any airing dates yet? And we have been promised some extra material such as gag reels, behind-the-scenes videos, photo galleries and actor confessionals. I have no idea if these stufff will be posted/aired on cw.com/wb.com or on ghostfacers official website among the other videos and stuff. I mean, if you go to their website you'll find some videos, biography/about Ghostfacers and so on. But I have no idea if the new stuff will be published there anytime (soon). Do you know anything about it?

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist