The Worst Episode Ever

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by LVNYfan1113, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I HATE HATE HATE Grounds For Deception, The Box, Greater Good and Hostage.

GFD: Well, read the posts above.
    The Box & Greater Good: D/L family YAY OMG... -.-
    Hostage: A piece of Mac-centered crap. It's so extremely HORRIBLE :(

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

season 4 was just one bad ep after another. i only liked "You Only Die Once," "Commuted Sentences," and "DOA For a Day" that was it.

3. LVNYfan1113

LVNYfan1113 Dead on Arrival

I also like that episode. I think season 4 was great except for Hostage. Can you tell us why? It's not that I disagree but I'm curious to know why you hate it.

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i really liked s4 as well! i always find it really interesting how people see different eps/seasons so dramatically differently!

5. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

I hated the girl singing scene wholeheartedly. :lol:

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i can kind of understand that, that scene bugged me as well, but i liked the rest of it!

7. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

^ Yeah, I like the rest of it too. :) Same goes for Time's Up, I hate 'Mac playing in the band' scene. But except that, I like the rest of it! :lol:

8. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

:alienblush::lol: What's absolutely pathetic is I can't think of a CSI:NY episode that I absolutely wouldn't want to see ever, ever again. Huh. It's not that they're all great, just that they're generally a good watch. Maybe Hostage (Mac, Mac, Mac, Stella Flack, Mac, Stella, Mac Mac, oh here are the other guys, Mac, Mac...I like the guy, but grrr.). The one episode I find it hard to watch is "Creatures of the Night", not even because it's badly done -- it's not really -- just because I hate rats. And they kept showing rats in that one.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i can't either really. the only one i try to avoid (that i can think of) is the one where danny eats those bugs. the rest of the ep is fine but that scene makes me throw up so y'know, best avoided.

10. LVNYfan1113

LVNYfan1113 Dead on Arrival

^What's the episode title? Is it in the same episode as the scene in which Danny and Lindsay eating spiders and the rest of the team had pizza at Mac's office? I remember these scenes but I always forget the title of the episode they were in. Thank you.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i can't remember, i've blanked it from my memory!! it's the one where the woman dies after eating an octopus at a bizarre foods party. danny eats a millipede or something and i literally cannot watch it. i have a real phobia/"thing" about insects and ingestion and it makes me too damn sick to watch. i have a feeling the fried spider was a different ep but it might be the same, i'm not sure, i try not to think about it!

12. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

The episode in question is Fare Game from Season 2. It also had the story about the water gun wars.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Well i can't think in just one episode so horredous.All of them had some scene i enjoyed
    I guess i can say my NOT fav scenes from some episode were

The conversation between Danny and Lindsay in the locker room (The box)---> YAWN!.That minute can be describes how a character looses its personality:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The conversation between Danny and Lindsay (5.17) before they went into the office---> YAWN! it describes how the same character looses the last inch of personality:rolleyes: "I will be the man you want me to be" Yeah, riiiiight:rolleyes:

The childbirth scene (The Greater Good) not strickly necessary (for us) except for their shippers:p:p:p

14. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

For me the worst was Ground for deception the story was completly stupid I know CSI NY are the best but C'mom resolve the most complicated case of greek history.... without speaking of the fake set of Europe ridiculous....:guffaw: and Stella anger :scream::scream:

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hm... I really can't think of any episode that I hated. I love the show and if there'd always be something bothering me I'd stop watching it at some point.

The only epsiode that I didn't find that intriguing (and that I can think of right now) was "The past, the present and the murder". Actually the whole story involving this Dunbrook (? can't even remember his name now) guy. "Yahrzeit" wouldn't be one of my favourites either. I found it mainly shocking and depressing.