Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok totally random, but he's holding that cig exactly the same way he smoked as Lt. Dan...............:rolleyes: yes i know....completely useless trivia that i should probably feel very worried that i know off the top of my head :shifty: but what the hey! :p:lol:

so as compensation for making you all read that wonderful gem of knowledge.......DOA anyone?! smart, smart camera person!! :D

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
doawhistles06.jpg

:drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::devil::drool: :devil::drool::devil::drool:

doawhistles07.jpg

:devil::evil::devil::evil::devil::evil::devil: :evil::devil::evil::devil::evil::devil:

night all!!! :angel::angel:

^ oh i don't think it's useless or trivial, see it as "research" ;) he holds/smokes them that way as austin too - how could you miss that?! or maybe i'm the one at fault for also knowing that off the top of my head ;)

well actually as austin he does both!;) and it cuts away a little soon in 'crime story' but i think it's the same as here too. *happily* an excuse for more 'research' and 'proofs'!!:lol: *ducks over to gary thread*

oh, and since i always feel guilty leaving empty handed....

canyouhearme042-1.jpg

tired mac in scrumpled casual attire......:adore::adore::adore::adore:

ok totally random, but he's holding that cig exactly the same way he smoked as Lt. Dan...............:rolleyes: yes i know....completely useless trivia that i should probably feel very worried that i know off the top of my head :shifty: but what the hey! :p:lol:

so as compensation for making you all read that wonderful gem of knowledge.......DOA anyone?! smart, smart camera person!! :D

doawhistles06.jpg

:drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::devil::drool: :devil::drool::devil::drool:

night all!!! :angel::angel:

I just dropped in for my late Mac Snack and what a treat do I get.
bigdrool.gif

*Tackles Jade*

Now I'm speechless. And what a good night it'll be....

Okay, I'm cleaning up after myself.
591429.gif
591429.gif
591429.gif

Mind the slippery floor girls, it's still wet. :lol::lol::lol:

Im currently watching Snake Eyes with Gary and nick Cage. Gary looks HOT in a naval uniform :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

^ yeah i liked him in snake eyes, he should do villains more often :)

well actually as austin he does both!;) and it cuts away a little soon in 'crime story' but i think it's the same as here too. *happily* an excuse for more 'research' and 'proofs'!!:lol: *ducks over to gary thread*

yeah it does cut away a bit early but it looks to be the same.... *also ducks there*

canyouhearme042-1.jpg

tired mac in scrumpled casual attire......:adore::adore::adore::adore:

oh that's lovely :D

*skids in* can NOT let mac fall to the bottom of the page!! ;) *waves* hi guys!! sorry i've been kinda absent-ish..........been (still am :shifty:) buried under homework :p. buuuuuuuuuuuut, due to some lightning bolt epiphanies from this week's past ep, i noticed something rather remarkable, fascinating, disturbing, and intriguing about mac this season. i'm sure we can all agree that he seems different (i could go on a whole expose and link all sorts of moments, lines, etc together on a specific theory i have, but that's a whole other loooooooooong post!). suffice to say that even on a surface level, his appearance seems to be matching whatever he's dealing with emotionally. *coughs and propounds theoretical question* now we all love our mac in black/dark clothes :)drool::drool::drool:), but face it, have we ever seen him in either straight up black, or one of those so-close-it-almost-looks-black clothes nearly every single episode? the point struck me so forcibly that i went back and checked: except for eps 2 and 3, there hasn't been a single ep this season where he hasn't worn black or something pretty darn close. collected proof:

who can forget 'epilogue'?! - 6.01

'dead reckoning' - 6.04

'battle scars' - 6.05

'it happened to me' - 6.06

'hammer down' - 6.07

'cuckoo's nest' - 6.08

'manhattenhenge' - 6.09

'death house' - 6.10

'second chances' - 6.11

'criminal justice' - 6.12

'flag on the play' - 6.13

last but definitely not least as it was this episode which prompted this epiphany, 'sanguine love' -6.14 (i took stills from the entire ep on this one so the clickies will take you to my entire pb album for this ep :))

draw from this what you will. having gone back through the current season 6 basically all at once, it doesn't seem nearly as disjointed and aimless before, with all the breaks between eps............at least not with mac. and i must say, a lot of his actions and lines make waaaaaaaay more sense now! i could almost go on an ep by ep case study drawing a character/emotional development on him now tying all sorts of seemingly disconnected things together. well, at least they certainly seemed disconnected to me as the season has progressed, until i started smooshing things together and filtering out some of the little side thingies they've had going on.:p:)

Last edited:
:lol: yes, yes, yes, but i was being (trying very hard anyway ;) ) to be good and stick to my subject matter. oh i was sooooooo tempted to just go through 'epilogue' in its entirety to get all those :drool::drool::drool::drool: mac stills...............*sigh* it was VERY hard!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

also, is it just me, or is his hair ever so little bit longer? :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

black_61104-1.jpg

sanguinelove005.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jade for the great work. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

*Rubs Bum* :eek::eek::eek: Those are so yum. :drool::drool::drool: No wonder I slipped. :scream:
That's way too drooling Jade. :devil::devil::devil: We need a warning sign :p:p:p

caution-mac.gif

Have a great Sunday, Taylor Girls. :)

And it is Monday, ladies. New start of a busy week.
I need some HOT STUFF. :drool::drool::drool: And I ain't talking about the coffee. :devil::devil::devil:

Mac_Coffee.jpg

Mops the floor.
591429.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back