Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I would completely love if AJ would pen a own episode. It would be awesome. And as you said, the best lines for Sid and Adam :guffaw: Now I really wish it would come true, but most likely not :(

But the websiodes have already been mentioned, yet I still think it is fantastic news. But for now, it looks like it will only be shown at wb.com and cw.com, so these episodes can only be viewd by americans. For now. I am living in Europe, so I have to wait and hopefully it will possible for us europeans to watch it too. But I really think it is awesome for Ghostfacers. They got bigger success than expected, and the webisodes is a way to make them even more popular.

2. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Travis Wester has responded on the subject of the webisodes and said for now they are going to be geo-blocked to the North American continent, but they will be syndicated all over the world.

What we need to do is keep promoting the web series, like the UK Facer website will be doing, and then hopefully they will get the viewing figures they need in the US and bring it worldwide sooner.

AJ and Travis are writing the web series, AJ has also funded what they have done so far out of his own pocket (for which I don't think I can actually love him more). He's committed to this show, and that's awesome.

I think AJ getting to write an episode of CSI NY would be brilliant. From other shows I watch such as Smallville, when the actors get involved behind the camera, it tends to be for episodes that showcase their characters more, so I'm totally for that. Give us a big meaty Adam storyline, with loads of backstory, and a locker room scene or something *is dreaming*.

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Most likely not? I don't know. Ciara said he and his friend were writing the episodes for the Ghostfacers so that could have its weight in the balance? Sure, it's different material than CSI:NY but I've seen the videos on the website of Ghostfacers and they are great. What I am saying? They are AWESOME! :D The fans response was in majority positive too, so they are capable of writing stuff that will please the audience. Maybe whoever decides to let the actors pen an episode will see the talent AJ has for writing? Would AJ even have the time to pen an episode for CSI:NY with all the other things he's doing, that's the real question lol He's seem to be busier and busier!

NOOO! "Geo-blocked for the North American continent" :( That's me! No fun. But I understand. So, I'll embrace the wait and start talking about it like crazy so it can be syndicated lol Sooner the better!

And I think AJ's commitment to the project is very admirable. I'm also glad that CSi:NY didn't try to interfer with the project either. The show is being so great with the cast! I believe him when he says that he feels lucky lol I would too if I were him :lol:

Hahaha! Oh, I would LOVE to have lots of big meaty Adam and his dorky humour for 60 minutes!!! And of course the actors will want to make it more about their characters. If they really know where they're going, I don't mind. It's like Melina's episode. It was very Stella and Smacked lol which was cool, IMO.

Now you got me dreaming about Adam in the locker room... Hey, I think it's about time Adam takes the title from Danny. He ain't low on the totem pole anymore :lol:

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Wow. I won't quote everything as it would be too much.

Well, Melina wrote "her own" episode (Grounds for Deception/episode 24 in season 5), and Carmine has written an episode too which hasn't been aired yet. I even read somewhere that Gary has written 2 episodes, but I am not sure it's true. But it would not really surprise me as he is both one of the producers and one of the main actors/characters. But it is not a very comming thing that the actors are allowed to pen an episode. Although AJ has said in a couple of interviews that he and the other actors can talk to the original writers about the characters and change the story sometimes. But that's it.

And I hate to admit it, but Adam is not really one of the main characters. Although it is a fact. Therefore, I think the chance that he may write an episode in the future is pretty small. But I can only base my guess on how rare it is that an actor write their own episode and looking at the 2 who have done that so far.

Don't get me wrong. I would completely love if AJ could write an episode (or two...), but I am just trying to be realistic. But I agree, it is truly a benefit that AJ has written the webisodes (with help from Travis, of course). It may help him in the future. And I really hope so.

And once again, I have to agree with Cyn. AJ's passion for the project is really sweet. I am glad he is devoted and has spent so much time on it. But he has said two other interviews that CSI NY is great, as he can get some time off and do other things. That's how he has been able to do the three Supernatural/Ghostfacers episodes. And partly even his latest movie, Skateland. If I didn't get it all wrong. So I am not really surprised that he loves CSI NY, and have time to do other things too except that show.

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, yeah, forgive me. Once I start babbling, there's no stopping me! :lol: (<= my mother would be so proud :rolleyes:)

Oh, I didn't know Gary would be writing episodes too! :eek: I'm way behind on gossipz and spoilers :lol: But I'm not as surprised because, like you said, he's producer and all. It was just a matter of time until it happens, I guess. And I agree, it is not common for actors to pen episodes! That's why I'm very excited that the cast can do this. :D It's an opportunity to see how and where they'd like to see their characters and how they'd like the others to interact. It's fun!

Danny is main character? For me it's Stella and Mac and then there's the others :lol: Which is certainly the wrong way to see it. But I get what you mean. Adam is not in every episodes compared to Danny and there's much more stuff that has happened to Danny giving him sort of importance (Tanglewood, D/L, Shane Casey), if I can put it like that?

Maybe we would ask AJ to make bonus features that would be Adam's work-out program with all the Dance With The Scientist routines :lol:

By the way, Vlidis, I just LOVE your Adam sig!!! :drool:

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I think Danny and the rest are main characters as they are in every episode (usually). While Sid and Adam (and lately Lindsay, but she is working part time because of Lucy, apparently) are re-curring characters who are in some episodes but not every single episode. So I don't think it is really fair to say they are main characters compared to the others. But that's just me. And it has happened so much more to the main characters (like you said, Danny and his past), but also the other characters. Although Adam got more screen time last season and a little more about the character himself (although we already knew some things for previous seasons, like he came from Phoenix and how his dad treated him). But it is not really much compared to some others.

You forgot the paper planes :guffaw:No work out program without Adam and the paper planes. Imagine the arms you would get after that, while having fun and entertain everyone (but your boss, if his name is Mac Taylor) :lol: But bonus features and AJ writing an episode would be awesome ;)

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Ooh, nice little interview. I remember seeing him post on Facebook a while ago about being at the Scene Magazine Launch in Baton Rouge, I just figured he was there for the party, didn't realise he was actually a part owner in the magazine.

As far as CSI not interfering with the Ghostfacers web series, there's little chance of that. Trey Callaway, who is one of the producers on CSI NY, used to write for Supernatural back in season one and he actually created the characters of Ed and Harry (AJ and Travis). AJ said at the Hell Hounds convention that whenever he gets the chance to do more Ghostfacers stuff Trey is thrilled cos it means more royalties for him :D

Now, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my bunk, considering the endless possibilities of an Adam Ross: Dancing With The Scientist Work Out DVD (with Bonus Paper Airplane Tutorial).

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Wow, I liked that interview. Sadly, he didn't sound like he usually do. Maybe because of the pre-party AJ mentioned though. Even if I prefer his normal voice, any interview is awesome.

I didn't know he was a part owner of Scene Magazine either. Did use google to find more information, but apparently there are several magazines with that name in various countries. So I don't know which magazine it is, nor what I think about it. But I think it is great to see that he can do a lot of things, not only be in movies and tv-shows.

I didn't know that about Trey either, but I wasn't at the convention either. But nice to hear that even Trey likes it ;)

10. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

He also has a production company with his friend Ethan Erickson and a couple of others, the name of which escapes me right now, but they have a very cool website.

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

The name is fourfront productions. It was one of the things I was talking about earlier(and the magazine), when I mentioned that I am glad he does more than only act in front of a video camera (movies and tv-shows). Which I am glad for (once again) :)

12. Cyn-B-Demented

He's too awesome to put it into words :lol:;)

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

As everyone knows, AJ is attending Sundance Film Festival. Here comes some pictures from that event. I have found the same pictures with stupid watermarks before, and smaller pictures. But I prefer pictures which are larger and without watermarks so here we are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As the pictures are too big, and I won't resize them (the bigger picture, the better) I will post links.

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/356430/shiloh-fernandez-skate-sundance-01/

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/356434/shiloh-fernandez-skate-sundance-05/

14. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I don't suppose you found a bigger version of the other version of that third pic where he's smirking and got one eyebrow raised? Pretty Pretty please.

Thanks for all of those, I've been hunting around for them, I never think of going to that site, will have to look there more in future.

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

No, I know which picture you mean. But I could only find a tiny picture of it. Otherwise, I would have posted it here too. Well, I ca always give it another try and see if I find it. If so, I will post it here. So don't worry. But I can't promise anything.