Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!!! *thanks to CSI Sienna doean't slip*

:drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool:

smoking HOT!!!

Me:'Yes Detective i'm ready for that ride you mentioned' :devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG] *waves* bye girls....:lol::lol::lol:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

while driving us all to distraction ;)

yeah he really does - i think it's someting about that high collar, they really suit gary - it reminds me of his high collared jacket in impostor, which also suited him...

[​IMG]

3. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Why can't I see any of Joolsies images?-just colored garbled spots (and no, refresh doesn't help) :(
    goes away, frustrated...:devil:

4. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Wow...he looks soooo cool and gorgeous in that pic :drool::drool:

But I can't seem to see the other pictures, either :confused:

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Sadly I can't see Jools' pics either... :(

*nods* I totally agree with you Lisa. High collared shirts etc. suit him very, very well. :drool::drool:
    Hmm I think I have pics to that subject...let's see...:D
    '
    Great found'em! ;) Remember the part where our favourite man was as hot as fire!? "Literally" :lol::lol::lol:

Time to raise the temperature to the ceiling! :devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    Black high collar shirt....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]
    Hey ain't those the same pants as he wore on the season 4 first episode during the test when cut that doll's neck...? :p
    [​IMG]
    Ou yeah....I like this 'hot detective' :drool::drool::evil::evil::devil::devil:

*Need some cooling down detective Taylor? I'd love to take you to cold shower with me! :guffaw:*

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Huh? Dunno what happened here. :confused: They were fine after I posted them. Darn... just when Mac realises what a fine sport this ... :scream:

Let's try the link to my PB then. :devil::devil::devil:

Happy Sunday, Taylor girls. :p

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*Does a happy dance*

I works! Hahaa! Thanks Jools!!! My gosh what pics you have here! :drool::drool:

I need a bucket! :guffaw::drool::drool:

Happy Sunday you too! :)

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

OMG

Jools, smiling Mac[​IMG]

and Jade
    Tell me I am not dreaming :eek::eek::eek::eek:

a b s o l u t e l y H O T

Can`t wait to see this ep!!!!

In the meantime I have burned it on my hard disk , eh memory :drool::drool:

Thanks for all the other pics too!!!

9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

You're most welcome Blue, it's a good start for the first month of this year, and yeah... I hope we get good caps from a racing Mac :devil::devil::devil:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

omfg i love burning hand mac :D and yeah, another high collar triumph :D

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yep!! and at the beginning of 'down the rabbit hole' when he's out running, and really really similar to the ones he wore in 'corporate warriors' when he's testing all the martial arts weapons and in 'what you see' at the deli (those are identical except for having only have a single stripe down the leg instead of two). clearly we see a preference in taste here!!! ;) :D

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

*insert gratuitous explanatory images here*

(clicky)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*drooooool* - especially the last one.... :drool:

clearly we see that you have been watching closely and studying mac's trousers ;) hehe, pot, meet kettle! i don't have any pics of WYSIWYS, i should make some caps, i looove that ep :)

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hmmm, think you might be on to something there!
    I never minded Peyton, she brought out a lovely, softer side to Mac, and she did stand up to him in Raising Shane. And she encouraged him to go and speak to the cop who was in jail during the Dobson case. She also stood up to Stella in Raising Shane, and IMO, if Mac's gonna date someone who isn't Stella, it needs to be someone who is prepared to stand up to Stella as well as to Mac. I liked Quinn, Jordan, and Gillian more than Peyton and think they could really have worked well with Mac romantically, especially as they seemed to be the kind of women Mac goes for - intelligent and competent and tough but with a softer side, and not afraid to challenge him. Stella of course fits into that category too. My favourite love interest for Mac has to be Jane Parsons, I really loved the chemistry between them in s1 and s2, and the actress who played her -Sonya Walger - is English too - she is from London. I'd love for the 'love interest' to be Stella, but I suspect if the writers ever do go that route, it will be a final episode kind of thing, like with Mulder and Scully from X Files.
    Back to Mac, I'm happy he's getting a love interest, and hope the writers do a good job with it, something along the lines of Mac/Peyton rather than have her pop up for a few episodes, Mac seem sort of interested, then nothing happens - which is what happened with Jordan, Quinn, and Gillian. It would be nice if the new love interest was one of those 3, they all seemed a nice fit for Mac - Quinn was my personal favourite. But a 'new' new love interest is fine too, as long as they play it right. It'd be nice if this lady is not connected to Mac's work, too. Either way, I'm hoping we'll not only get to see a softer Mac, but a more personal side to him too, like what he does outside the lab. I always love those scenes where we see him having coffee with Stella or breakfast at a diner or out jogging, he seems looser and more relaxed, and smiley.
    I'm also hoping for more Reed this season.

Watched the Lat/Long episode on Saturday, and liked it, especially the Mac/Hawkes banter and also Mac getting all determined and Detective-y re the serial killer. I was a bit disappointed we didn't get any 'history geek' Mac when he was at Ellis Island. Oh, and his reaction to Flack's behaviour was bang on - he clearly doesn't know quite what to do about Flack, and is wary of approaching him in case that hurts him more. He tells Stella Flack needs time, and that line not only rang true in terms of when you do lose someone you do need time, but also for Mac's character - he needed time after Claire's death. But at the same time he must know that no matter how much time passes, it's still going to hurt, and that too is what is holding him back a bit from reaching out to Flack. It's not that he isn't concerned or doesn't want to, it's more that he seems genuinely at a loss of how to do it, what to say, and that's very realistic, and very 'Mac', especially as he usually isn't very good at the emotional stuff, and I'm betting Flack isn't much better. Mac seems to find it easier to reach out to people involved in cases he works, like Maris's mother in Greater Good, than the people he cares about, though he's gotten a lot better at that lately. I'll be interested to see how he deals with Flack, and what he does when he finds out what Flack did to that guy in Pay Up.

OMG, so many hot pics. The ones with him in the racing gear are :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Welcome to the new folks. Thank you wildcat for the lovely Smiley Mac wallpaper/collage.:drool::drool::drool:

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mac in "Sanguine love".......:drool::drool::drool:

Looking forward........:drool::drool::drool:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

and went to school really near where i am! and even nearer where i used to live. this is getting spooky. who needs the bermuda triangle, i'm living in the mac triangle! it's great :D

yeah i thought that was about right too - i'm exactly the same so i really like this aspect of mac :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.