**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Its the owner of Le Cirque du Soleil, Guy Laliberté. They say it cost him 35 millions and it was a birthday gift to himself!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  2. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Yeah and he called his kids from space and wore a clown nose... was very cute!!!! MAN I'd like to have that much money.... just saying!

3. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

Once I graduate next year from fashion college, hopefully I will make a nice salary in an entry level position. Otherwise, I have to just dress clowns, crazy people and everyone else just to feed myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

8.18 Dishonor
    One of Kyle's army friends tries to protect his girlfriend from an "honor killing" and winds up as the number-one suspect in a murder.

Press Release 8.16 'L.A'

HORATIO AND DELKO MUST TRAVEL TO LOS ANGELES WHEN A SECRET FROM JESSE'S PAST MAY ALLOW A KILLER TO GO FREE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 1

Episode Directed By Popular Filmmaker and Musician Rob Zombie

Guest Stars Include Zombie's Wife Sheri Moon Zombie ("Halloween") as a Los Angeles Photographer; William Forsythe ("Halloween") as the Los Angeles Police Chief, Malcolm McDowell ("Heroes") as a Sleazy Lawyer Defending the Murder Suspect and Michael Madsen ("Kill Bill") as a Bodyguard to the Murder Suspect

"L.A." - Horatio and Delko must travel to Los Angeles when a secret from Jesse's past may allow a killer to go free, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. This episode was directed by popular filmmaker and musician Rob Zombie. Guest stars include Zombie's wife Sheri Moon Zombie ("Halloween") as a Los Angeles photographer; William Forsythe ("Halloween") as the Los Angeles Police Chief, Malcolm McDowell ("Heroes") as a sleazy lawyer defending the murder suspect and Michael Madsen ("Kill Bill") as a bodyguard to the murder suspect.

SERIES REGULARS

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST

Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson
    Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey
    Anna Kitson.................................. Mini Anden
    Rebecca Nevins...................... Christina Chang

GUEST CAST

Bruce Enright......................... Paul Blackthorne
    Cpt. Chris Sutter.................... William Forsythe
    Olivia Burch...................... Sheri Moon Zombie
    Coop Daly............................. Michael Madsen
    Darren Vogel.................... Malcolm McDowell
    Leslie Stone............................... Kristina Klebe
    Photo Assistant.................... Jeff Daniel Phillips

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien

DIRECTED BY: Rob Zombie

5. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

^^^ I just noticed something ...
    I find it interesting that Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) is still being listed as a "Series Regular" in the Press Releases for episodes 8.14 and 8.16. Since he's no-longer a full time cast-member of the show, I would've thought that he'd be listed as a member of the Recurring Cast or Guest Cast. (He no longer appears with the other main cast-members in the show's opening credits.) Anyway, this could be some indication that Adam's future status on the show isn't 100% settled. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but right now, I'll take any excuse I can to stay hopeful that he'll return to CSIM full-time in Season 9.;):lol:

P.S. Does anyone remember how Khandi Alexander is listed on press releases when she appears in CSIM episodes nowadays? :confused: If she's under Recurring Cast, that might be an important clue as to Adam's status on the show.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Adam is always listed in press releases,even in episodes he does not appear in,not an indicator at all.

7. slower

slower Lab Technician

I don't think this is an indicator of him returning. Khandi is listed because she is no longer on the show at all, he's there because he hasn't completely left. But, can someone please tell me why Eddie is always ahead of Jon in the press releases? IMO, tptb put Jon ahead of Eddie in the credits just to appease fans; but in a backhanded (we will do what we want attitude) put Eddie on top in the press releases. :rolleyes: What kind of respect are they showing Jon and the fans?

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

The "and Eddie Cibrian" at the end of the opening sequence says it all. It's a more prestigious position to be in than being listed second. It's like saying he's the co-lead of the show. Thomas Gibson gets this same designation in Criminal Minds, and he's the leader of the team! So it's something that makes me wonder what TPTB's hopes for Eddie's character were/are. If this show was like other shows, Jon would've moved up in the cast to fill the gap left by Adam Rodriguez' departure or semi-departure. Because he was next in line, and specifically hired by H when he was still in Patrol.

9. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

The position in the credits is determined by contract. From the beginning, Eddie has been shown "and Eddie Cibrian" at the end, probably due in part to his contract and in part to remain faithful to the already existing contracts of Jon and others.

In contrast, Thomas Gibson started out in the regular line-up, after Mandy Patinkin. When Mandy was replaced by Joe Mantegna, Gibson went to the end of the lineup, ................and Thomas Gibson. I'm sure this was a matter of negotiations with both Mantegna and Gibson, and efforts to keep both happy.

Using the theory of 'when one leaves, all others move up', Gibson would be #1, Mantegna would be last. As with Cibrian, dead last would never be an option.

I've never paid attention. How is Fishburne credited on CSI LV?

10. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

The position in the credits is determined by contract. From the beginning, Eddie has been shown "and Eddie Cibrian" at the end, probably due in part to his contract and in part to remain faithful to the already existing contracts of Jon and others.
    In contrast, Thomas Gibson started out in the regular line-up, after Mandy Patinkin. When Mandy was replaced by Joe Mantegna, Gibson went to the end of the lineup, ................and Thomas Gibson. I'm sure this was a matter of negotiations with both Mantegna and Gibson, and efforts to keep both happy.
    Using the theory of 'when one leaves, all others move up', Gibson would be #1, Mantegna would be last. As with Cibrian, dead last would never be an option.
    I've never paid attention. How is Fishburne credited on CSI LV?

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^^
    Fishburne is credited first.

Jon did move up in the lineup of the opening credits,but that's it.

12. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

inthewind and greatfan, I was talking about their characters positions in the show itself.

Joe Mantegna was a well known actor who was supposed to be replacing another well known actor who wanted to leave. On CSI:Miami, they've put an actor who I'd never heard of in what seems like a high position in the show to where it even caused me to wonder if David Caruso was going to leave the show or something, let alone the mystery of why didn't Jon's character move up *in the show*.

People probably now think from my postings that I hate Eddie Cibrian. It's not true. I just don't like him in Miami, for a few different reasons that I've already posted about.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^^ I knew that's what you meant,that's why I stated Jon moved up in the credits but that's it.

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

OK, greatfan. Sorry. :) The neighborhood fools started to act up with their noise right when I was trying to do that post, so it was a little hard to concentrate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.