Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Seriously, I don't think she'll last long. It just doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Yeah, both Eric and Calleigh and Sara and Grissom had years of moments between them. Just like Mac and Stella, but I think the relationship between Mac and Stella is so different than Eric and Calleigh's and Grissom and Sara. Mac and Stella have that je ne sais quoi that brings everyone in. They really know each other and the chemistry between them is just amazing.

Talk to you soon. Love ya :D

Axel

btw what the heck happened to Adam? is he going to come back or not? (CSI Miami Adam not Baby:bolian:)

anyway
    I promise i 'll behave:angel:

i will be back later. I am in social mood. A neighbour called me:thumbsup:

Debbs:p[/QUOTE]

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kayla--->
    I went back from my neighbour :D It's not that bad to be social ;)

yes, i asked that just to put on the table how Mac and Stella, without any significative change in their relationship (I mean the touchy part of course. Emotionally they have been a couple for years!) have this chemistry that enchants everyone around
    If not developing the romantic side they have already thousand of fans asking for them, what is going to happen IF they develop it?????????? :D

Nice perspective :D

Karu darling, awwwww i like reading you back sweetie :D and i have already finished but i need to type into the computer (I need paper to be happy lol)

3. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

i still don't like the thought of Mac and the new Virus -which from now on i'll call Ebola :rolleyes:, What? if i have to endure this one too at least let me mock her :lol::lol::lol:- i thought that after DH and SC they would move forward, take the next step but nooooooo as someone already mentioned '1 step forward and2 steps back'...:klingon::klingon: i hate this....*kicks non existent dirt on the floor*

:D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ok and Hammie will be!!

they're blindfolded *nods* ;););)

AGREED!!!!the first 'trace' of a date between them is in 3x3 so not even 1 and a half season :cardie::cardie::cardie: i clearly remember that i thought :"man that is fast!!"

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

A few mod duties....

First off, let's remind our selves that this thread is for MAC and STELLA only. No more talk of 'other characters' please. We really don't want to close this one or keep a new thread from opening... right??? ;)

Second, when it comes to new thread names remember...

NO BASHING OTHER CHARACTERS/SHIPS
    KEEP IT PG
    KEEP IT FOCUSED ON MAC AND STELLA PLEASE

I think that about covers it.

When a new thread is opened this one will be closed.

5. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,

Being shipper Mac and Stella is a constant roller coaster. In one episode we are in the clouds, the next can be sprawled on the floor. More are persistent, raised floor, clean the dust and move on.

6. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Just droppin in to say I'm totally on the same page, couldn't agree more! At the moment I just haven't got the strength or the engery to contribute anything more to this. I'm so glad we all agree. I just can't take any Mac/Stella bashing, it hurts :( That's why I won't even go into particular threads. I can't believe people can be so cruel. I guess I'm taking this way too seriously but I just can't help myself.

Love you all.

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

She has already given me some!!! I have decided to refer to her as Medusa Macs new "gorgon" and when Mac gazes upon her his brain will turn to stone!!!:thumbsup:
    When you type in "Medusa" can someone get that first photo up here the one with no eyes!!!!!!!
    Where is my ASPRINE she is my computer Queen!!!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I can't wait to read it! I've already edited the first chapter and I'm just about to start with chapter two... wish me luck!

I think they don't look into the more subtle signs. They're probably looking for the more obvious signs of affection like hugs and kisses so the only people who can see the smaller things are SMACK fans, the people who take the time to have a closer look and Psychology students... *raises hand guiltily at that last one*

9. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hey Guys...Im finally a little calmed down about the whole "situation" here:confused:

I was really mad:mad: at first, but then... if it lasts as long as the other "rumours" did, then, it would be okay.
    But seriously, is six seasons not enough for Mac to realize the chemistry between him and Stella? and go fall for someone else???? I really hope if this does happen, its one sided...

I know!!! How can they NOT SEE whats right before their eyes???:eek:

Although...If this does really happen, I do hope it will make Smacked stronger when it all ends.... (even though it hasn't started yet)

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Just having one of them jealous it should be Mac. We have already had jealous Stella and we know how she feels but to have jealous Mac now THAT is what I am waiting for !!!:thumbsup: See you in the next thread GREAT JOB!!!

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ok if you don't mind i will open the new Smacked Thread :D

Please dears Mods close this one :D YAY

12. wildcat

wildcat Witness

OK, here I am, 2 days later and still angry, frustrated, sad, feeling betrayed and not hopeful at all. :(:devil: Somehow it really hit hard (I never in a million years thought I could get THAT frustrated over some storyline turn in a TV show :wtf: - felt like I was betrayed by Mac.:rolleyes: :lol:) - didn't sleep the first night. :rolleyes: Going ballistic is over (right after I read this news, I could have killed someone, if not one of TPTB (too far :lol:), then somebody in the spoilers thread :cool:), but now I still have to deal with the fallout - I don't feel like waiting for Wednesdays any more :( and don't really want to watch any of the new episodes :eek::( - nothing good to expect. :rolleyes: Instant cure from an addiction! ;):lol:

Yes, Stella is x100 prettier. I would post a photo which horrified me, but as it seems forbidden here, just google one of the latest.

I feel your pain. The same's here. And I would like to take some action, to try at least to make me (us!!!) heard by TPTB.
    Does anybody know any way to get back to CBS or Pam Veasey an opinion on this spoiler?

That's exactly how I feel. Tired from all these short-lived flings. So NOT like Mac character which has been portrayed as a very devoted man, with long-lasting (if not forever) feelings.

It's not too soon, it's way too late. They already had a number of these "broken bricks in the road" - if there were any plans to show some new understanding or jealousy or whatever - it could have been done before. Now it's like a broken record - going another round, and another, and another....
    No need to wait till the last season - with characters who built up their relationship for 6 years and have such kind of understanding as here - there is no chance of break-up/make-up drama - they know each other too well. If TPTB would let them be together, we could get several years of slow realisation of "more than friendship" feelings for each of them; slow, but inevitable getting closer and closer; getting to know each other out of the lab too. All that with two amazing actors. - There is no time for all that in just a few episodes of the last season.

Amen to that! ;)
    BTW, Mac calling Peyton Claire I took as a kind of word game - yes, Mac slipped thinking of Claire, but the actress's name is Claire too. :lol:

Yeah, I think definitely the title for the next thread
    "I won't give up if you don't give up" takes a whole new meaning. ;)

:thumbsup::guffaw:
    Let's just hope that the consequences for Mac will be not as grave as meeting with ebola. :lol:

No way we are going to see this. (Though it would be good.)
    Besides, Mac is jealous of Stella because he is going out with another chick? :wtf::guffaw::guffaw:

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Woohoo! 1000 posts~

Can't wait for the next one.

So is the title going to be "I won't give up if you don't give up". Personally, I like it and giving with what we're dealing with, I think it fits :)

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

No they should give Stella the love interest so Mac can get jealous!

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

You can find Mac <3 Stella #19 here. Enjoy your new thread. Since this one has reached 1000 posts, I'm going to close it.

Steph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.