8x02 - 'Hostile Takeover' **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Zipster

Zipster Witness

Just thinking back, I also noticed a parody here between this episode and the première.

Sully wanting to do things one way, Horatio thinking along a different path.

Seemed to be playing out between Rick and Horatio too..

@ "I need the woman!" - I hadn't picked up on this at all, but second time round watched for it, and had a little giggle!

2. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Hope somebody gets to it before I do. Not sure what mean, evil things I might come up with! :devil:

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

Just saw the episode and I loved it, liked it better then the premiere episode. I like Jesse so far. The actor who played the person that took everybody hostage was very good and made the character very believable. The screen time was very well balanced in this episode and I quite enjoyed it. Loved the nice scene at the end, probably one of my favorite scenes. :)

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I was also surprised that I didn't miss Delko more. I think we've had so much warning about his leaving that in my mind I've moved on already. As you said, MJ, maybe once he returns and then makes his final exit it will hit home for me.

I thought that was pretty funny, too. I'm sure they could have found a better way to say that, but that's Horatio - direct and right to the point with a minimum of words! :lol:

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Okay... I was bit bored. Seriously, AGAIN someone gets in the building with a gun. How crappy security they can have!? And the dude with fake money, are they running out of actors? he's been in "big" part earlier in CSIM and not just "some random dude in the background"

H and shades... so you really could just leave those at the table?

The positive in this episodes was Stetler! Big yay for him!

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

It seemed weird without him there. I did miss him but I'll miss even more when I know Adam is officially done.

Jon Togo strikes me as being kind of shy, and not the type to shed his shirt. Maybe use one of his uglier ties instead:lol::guffaw:

7. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah really one of the really ugly ties:guffaw:I didn't really miss Eric at all in the episode mostly cause I don't have an opinion on his character one way or the other. Don't really care about his leaving, and please nobody kill me for that comment. I think I'm going to try to watch the rest of the season now and after the premiere I was doubting I was going to watch the rest, but this episode made me change my mind.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh man, I couldn't help seeing on the sidebar that Criminal Minds is getting a spinoff. I didn't see that coming.

Congratulations, Lieutenant Rick Stetler! And he was in the ep more than usual, even though they still didn't give him enough to actually do. But I keep hoping. And he's in the next ep, too. :thumbsup::drool:

I'm also liking the Jesse character. I started giggling when he took the shirt off, but even more when it was so noticeable how his pants were dipping down in the back. :devil: That had me thinking that our new guy is quite the exhibitionist. :guffaw:

Now, if they'd have Rick on the show more, I think I'll have a very pleasant heart attack from all the eye candy. :lol:

Note to wardrobe people: Rick looked dashing in this last ep, even with a sort of kooky shirt. Please give him the kind of suits to wear that Hotch wears on Criminal Minds. That would be the perfect way to dress this character, too.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I already knew that I wasn't going to miss the guy during this episode as I've learned to dislike in a way you can't even imagine, but I really thought it was gonna be kind of weird especially during the scenes between Natalia & Calleigh. Well it didn't happen and I don't know why it wasn't weird....maybe I got too distracted by Jesse :drool:

As for the scene at the bar, I still can't stop giggling at Ryan and at the idea of H driving everyone home....completely drunk :guffaw:. Thank god he opted for the club soda LOL

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really enjoyed this episode

• That scene in the bar was well done. I love Ryan's joke, and it was good seeing the team all together.
    • Im liking the new guy, so far. His entrance has been handled well, and the shirtless scene was done much better than I imagined, Plus he looked good :devil: As long as he doesn't take screen time away from the others, I will be happy.
    • I also didn't miss Delko in this epi. Although Calleigh's attitude about the shooting was very strange.
    • Natalia didn't have much to do, as usual, but at least she got to talk.
    • I thought the story line was good. Abit too like NY's hostage one, but it was done well.
    This season is starting very well :)

11. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

I raley watch now unless Stetler is on. I stopped watching a long time ago when it seem like they were doing all this funky stuff and then the chararcters started leaving one by one. I did like this episode, of course, I like the Stetler scenes. I am not sold on the new guy.