Fringe

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Sep 10, 2008.

1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hey guys!

I was wondering if there is a Fringe fun here.I haven't seen any fringe thread and I love the show,I would like to share some thoughts, ideas, comments etc. :)

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Merging these two threads together. ;)

3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Thanks Destiny!! *mental note: learn how to use the search button :p *

Finally some Fringe funs!Hello guys!
    I started to watch this show less than a month ago and I was so much taken from it. Smart plots, funny lines, very interesting cases! I love it!!!!

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No problem, and hey since starting here in this forum that was my first official duty, so thank you. ;)

*okay proud moment there, moving along* :cool:

5. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

A handful of mediocre episodes and then two weeks off... I'm starting to lose some serious interest in the show. They had better come back with a bang. This season and last season are so different in tone it's been weird.

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hmm I have not yet seen the new season but I hope that it's just temporary what you say about the mediocre episodes! :)

7. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I would have to agree there. I love this show, but these past few episodes have been kind of out there--and not necessarily in a good way. They're not as interesting as they used to be. I'm hoping they'll bring in more about the Pattern and what not. That's what drew me to the show in the fist place. I feel like the last few episodes have been stand alone episodes, and don't get me wrong, those are interesting, but not as interesting as the episodes that are character driven.

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

OK, Fringe Fans. Listen up. There are TWO new episodes this week One tonight, Monday, January 11, at 9:00 pm (Eastern) That episode is called "Unearthed." And one Thursday in its regular time slot of 9:00 pm (Eastern). "Johan Window." As usual, check local listings for times and channels in your areas. Also remember that networks and stations mistakenly believe they have the right to change the schedule without warning.

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Big fail on Monday's episode. What the hell was Charlie doing there? Charlie died. Twice, I believe!

I checked tv.com and apparently this episode was meant to be aired at the end of last season. But still, massive flaw on their part. :rolleyes:

10. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I was confused about Monday too-- Apparently it was an episode they just didn't air from last season, and they needed something to go in that time slot so they chose that. I feel like they should have given us some warning about that though, I went in there thinking it was a completely new episode and was very thrown off with Charlie.

Anyway, what did you guys think of Thursdays episode? Personally, I thought it was one of my favorites so far this season. I loved the Walter and Astrid interaction throughout it-- those two are one of my favorite things about the show.

ETA: Somewhat off topic, but that kid was Liam James, who plays Little Shawn on Psych. I thought that was fun. :)

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe this episode took place in an alternate universe where Charlie is still alive.

12. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I thought that for a while, but if that was the case then why was Peter there? Then again (and this may just be me being crazy) they've mentioned multiple alternate universes before, correct?

Regardless, I'm 99% sure it was just an episode they didn't air last season. And either way, I enjoyed it very much. :)

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

A very awesome episode of Fringe last night! Excellent dynamic between all the leads. As usual, the opening scene was weird, as was the reveal of the head in the torso!. I like how this show starts out with a shock factor, then ends with a more subtle, personal tone. Walter is becoming such a sympathetic character; truly the father who would do anything for his son. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

14. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

i loved the latest episode... just wish i didn't have to wait until APRIL 1st :p

15. hotspot

hotspot Hit and Run

I like fringe, it's really cool. I've been watching it for almost a year now, I really love how they come up with unbelievably crazy things that happen on the show.