Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME BACK Sidlreiana[​IMG] I often wonder "where is she"?:confused: hope your good and your holidays were fun. And that is a cool photo, the guy is probably a writer, a special effects dude or a cameraman. And I hope we see Grissom come back soon, to be with his wife, it's becomming absurd at this point in time:(

BEHIND THE SCENES

2. Desertwind

Hey fans where are you all? So, what's up with our couple?[​IMG] will we see them soon? And isn't it lovely that their symbol has also been THE BUTTERFLY just them and no one else, how special is that? :pany body got photos of them with a "butterfly", I'll post one, and look for others:thumbsup:

YOU ARE MY BUTTERFLY

3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

God! I have been away for a while. Sorry about that, university got really busy. Plus, I have exams at the moments so, I've been a bit focused and stressed :lol:

Anyway, Season 10 started in the UK on Tuesday. I got to watch Mrs. Sara Grissom come back onto our screens, yay :D

So good to see that wedding ring :) A dream finally come true.

Butterflies are definitely GSR, Desert. I'll have a look for some pics with GSR and butterflies :D

I'm sure Sara has been with her husband over the Christmas and New Year, I hope we get a mention in the next episode she is in.

4. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

It seems as if the fans in this thread are depleting again :( Though I understand, as I have been one of those people, that it may be a busy time for a lot of you.

I wonder if we'll get a mention of what Sara did over the Christmas and New Year period? I hope she was with Grissom...spending their first Christmas/New Year as a married couple together.

Do you think Grissom is still in Paris? Or has he relocating back to the States?

If, they do still technically reside in Paris, did Sara go to Grissom or did he come to her??

5. Desertwind

Hey MissMurder welcome back:bolian: glad your back on here. And good questions. She did mention to our favorite guy Icky Ecklie, that she visited him in Paris, [I forget what ep] but so far since NOTHING, that doesn't mean she and he aren't in touch. I feel that Billy will return eventually in some capacity, due to the fact of their marriage. We need to see them together for sure. And I also wonder where other fans are:confused: busy I guess. They are the only couple on CSI who got married, so it seems that the writers will bring them together soon[​IMG]

BUTTERFLIES AND GSR

FROM VEGAS TO PARIS

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  6. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I've come up with an idea that I think TPTB are sneaky enough to use: all thru an episode, team members gossip about how Sara doesn't talk much about Grissom and worrying about it. At the end of the episode, they decide to stage an "intervention" and go to collect Sara -- who is found in the reception area passionately kissing her husband (who's back from Paris and has been travelling back and forth to get all their goods moved home).

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

LOL! I'm pretty sure we will get nothing like that, but I admire your creativity.
    Like Miss Murder, I feel their relationship is being continued off-screen; in real time, when Sara is not on screen, she is with her husband. So, they have had a nice long holiday together. :)
    I do continue to hope for a Grissom mention during a Sara episode (like, this week!); and also wish that he has moved back closer to Vegas to be near his wife.

8. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Hey all, I apologize I haven't got very long. I have been so incredibly busy lately that not only have a been unable to find time to post on here, I haven't been able to watch CSI for the past several weeks, I believe the last episode I caught was Death and the Maiden along with bits and pieces of Appendicitment. By the tone of all your posts since then though, I think it would probably be safe to assume I didn't miss anything..? :'( I'm really confident we'll get some GSR action here pretty soon now, I just really hope it happens on an episode I can watch! :D

I only get back in time for late night TV, which let's admit is pretty damn interesting nowadays with all this NBC rubbish.

lots of love, I don't know when I'll be able to post again! :bolian: We gotta keep this GSR faith going strong.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Long Ball is the seventh episode with Sara this season which means it's the second one after it has been known that she'll stay on for longer than five. my bet is that there will at least be a mention of Grissom. CM said in the interview that the team is curious how their marriage works long distance, and today's episode might finally be the time when Sara answers this question. if not now, i imagine it will surely be addressed next thursday.

10. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey everyone!

I liked the whole idea of the team walking in on them walking in on our couple kissing passionately but unfortunately it is a very much fluffy, fanficcy idea... So I don't think it'll happen. But I do hope we atleast get a mention of him, and of him moving nearer to Vegas, because long distance marriages aren't that smart! Although I'm sure that they are webcaming whenever they can. :) (inserty a zillion fnafic ideas here)

Although I am so hoping that tonight is the night, I know there were also a couple optimistic people here aswell! (yay for being optimistic!) Going to wake up early tomorrow morning to watch it online (time zones annoy me sometimes)!

And if something does happen, you'll all hear about my reaction (imagines GSR fans from around the world jumping up and down in their lounges :D )

*crosses fingers*

Kate.

11. SA_Kate_937

Squeee! They mentioned him!

'6000 miles, huh?'

'So far, so good.'

Was so nice to hear that they were doing okay and yay for good old Greggo for bringing it up. :) And it seems that our couple has got the old long distance marriage working. :)

Now, we just gotta wait for Grissom himself to show up and claim his bride (Although one can only be so hopeful). Although wasn't WP saying that there definately would be a CSI movie and that he would want to be in it... Hehe. Could be very interesting... And I would give almost anything to see a CSI movie! *imagines them bringing Grissom back for his bug expertise*

And yay for crazy golfers and their weird myths... :)

Kate.

12. Desertwind

Hye SA_Kate good to see you on here, don't stay away for so long:( How's Denmark? and on last night's ep. "Long Ball". I actually wrote down what the conversation was between Greg and Sara, [thank's Greg:thumbsup:][​IMG]

GREG:: "Golf always reminded me of something that would appeal to Grissom"
    SARA:: "I don't know, it never came up"
    GREG:: "Sometimes I wonder if you two are really married":confused:
    SARA:: "Well, now that you mention it---just kidding":lol:
    GREG:: "6,000 miles huh"?
    SARA:: "So far so good":p
    GREG::"Alright"

I was hoping that Greg would delve deeper, like "is he coming to visit soon"", or "are you going to visit him", but that was it, better then nothing I suppose:confused:And Jorja Fox is going to be a regular, according to Carol Mendohsohn ex producer, from the new TV Guide, she says "After a lot of is-she-or-isn't-she staying, Jorja Fox ends speculation and rejoins CSI full time "Jorja will be with us for the whole second half f the season" YIPEE, now if her husband will come back too:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  13. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

"So far, so good". :luvlove:
    Well, what can I say? Happiness. I am grinning ear to ear.
    Mention of Grissom. Marriage. Happy Sara. And yeah Desertwind, Greg a sweetheart and Nick too (love the 'snowflake' scene, but I love the '6,000 miles' scene more). Thanks Des for putting up the dialogue.
    And oh, the wedding band sighting :adore: (on the breakroom scene). That is her jacket on the Family Affair episode right? And she uses again this shade (from Bloodsport) which I look as Grissom's. ;) :lol:

Hey MM, good luck on Season 10 there in UK. Always on the lookout for the wedding band, then you’ll know how excited we were while watching everytime. When you see Mrs. Grissom, it will dawn on you, it’s REAL marriage! (and not only in FanFics, he he…) :lol:
    Enjoy!

And if my calendar is right, I think we are on the first wedding anniversary (more or less). Remember? Costa Rica?
    [​IMG]

Future looks promising for Grissom really to appear, yes?

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Finally, a GSR mention. Thank you, Greg!
    I, too, loved happy Sara in this episode. She had a good scene with everyone. Spotted the ring :adore:, and I loved the 'just kidding' remark. Her face still lights up when she talks about Grissom; it was cute. :)

Six thousand miles is a long way, but it seems to be working for them. I love the occasional mentions, and I'll take what I can get; but a Grissom appearance would be extremely nice.

GSR is alive and well. Happy Sara must mean happy Grissom, right? So, Yay!

15. SA_Kate_937

I had to quote desert because we just have to see the wonderful words again!

And, yes, sorry for staying away so long but school work engulfed me! Denmark is cold! Who else is dying of cold and not wanting to go out? *raises her hand* So sad... Although that thought is makingme think of good ideas for GSR fanfic with snow.:)

I loved Greg's comment! It was so true though, you do sort of wonder if they are actually married (although all of us here are going oF COURSE!!) but it's such a Greg thing to say as I can just imagine him sitting there not really being able to picture them as a married couple. :)

I still want a Grissom appearance/more mentions of him although for now I'm not going to spend every episode waiting for a mention (as I have been doing for the last 10 or so). I remember how it took me a while to accept that they were actually talking about Grissom! 'Wait... They can't be talking about... No, they are! They really are!' So happy!

It would have been cool if Greg had asked more although it does seem slightly probing if he had... But that's just me.

*running off into her fanfic dreams*

Kate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.