Where is Kyle?

Hey there. I'm putting this in a spoiler box as it pertains to upcoming episodes.

We find out in episode 8.14 that Kyle is in the military. There has been no word on whether or not Evan Ellingson will return for the part, but Kyle's wherabouts are explained this season.

For further references, check out the spoiler thread, or for a quick update peek in the spoilers reference guide -- both are stickied at the top of the forum. :)

I read somewhere (can't remember where though), that Kyle switched to night-shift.

Last edited by a moderator:
am still hopeful they can make room for Evan Ellingson (Kyle) in all future S/L with his relationship w/his dad NOT always being about his mental case mum-Kyle could have been in school or something and interact sometimes w/his dad-but the writers are dropping the ball and losing the opportunity for a great talent like Evan..too bad,so sad...

Kyle is back Monday Feb 1st....It was said he took time off for My Sister's Keeper and he also tragically lost his brother (22 yr old) around the same time...but he is returning.

I need to watch that movie. I haven't been watching movies lately...that's bad, I hope he looks more cuter than he ever was on CSI.

It was so nice to see Kyle and his moments with Horatio on "In the Wind." Anyone know when next he's gonna appear on CSIM?

Hopefully if they can manage just 3-5min of father/son moments then they will have alot of fans back on track w/the show...miss the character and what he brings to Horatio's life...

It was so nice to see Kyle and his moments with Horatio on "In the Wind." Anyone know when next he's gonna appear on CSIM?
;) I believe "Dishonor", episode 18, is about a service buddy of Kyle's; I don't know if he shows up in anything prior to that.

;) I believe "Dishonor", episode 18, is about a service buddy of Kyle's; I don't know if he shows up in anything prior to that.

Oh yes, now I remember reading a spoiler about this episode somewhere on the internet a couple weeks back. There should be lots of screen time for Horatio & Kyle's interesting father/son relationship in 8.18, since it seems like Kyle will be front-and-center in this episode. I'm looking forward to it.

Back