Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Oh, I´m sorry I swapped your places :alienblush:

2. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

As usual you guys are posting like crazy and I can't catch up with you :lol: But I still love Melina and Stella like there's no tomorrow ;) Just needed to say that now.:p

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dusty (may I call you that way? If not, just slap me :D),

it´s been a bit quiet here due to the Holidays, so catch up :lol:. And your comment on Melina/Stella is :bolian:, I fully agree with you :).

Hope, all the other Stellarinas have arrived well into the new year, too, and will soon go on posting like crazy :D.

Btw., where on Earth is Debbie? LAAAAAAAMMMMM, yoohoooooo :D.

Hugs to all

4. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I just watched a whole bunch of Melina interviews and I completely fell in love with her over and over again :adore: Yeah, I know, big surprise :lol: Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Already having Melina withdrawal symptoms!

Hope everyone is doing okay! :)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hellow Stellarinas and welcome back Aussie Turtle.:thumbsup:
    And you NUT, NUt my beloved and special NUt of my heart, i was spending my holidays in Facebook but now i am back stronger than ever[​IMG]

I was afraid you have forgotten me:eek: but i can tell you didn't :bolian:(I never forgot you. NEVER!:))

I need to comment on last night episode because i have watched it and i have enjoyed it every single sec of it

Melina was just OUTSTANDING. I don't have appropiate words to describe it. The case turned into personal for Mac and Stella but she was the one in charge of the case,a case than implied lots of running emotions for her. She had to deal with the fact she had to release a crappy guy because someone she trusted or at least she knew, infringed rules. And even worse for Stella was to face the girl's mom because she knew the guy deserved to be convicted and it might be heavier for her because she knows the violence
    It waslike the situation Mac had to deql with years ago with Aiden and then how he had to take responsability for his action when Dobson was released and he started killing people again. And the fact Craig was almost so cynic (probbly it' not the right word but it's the only one i can think of right now) at the end got on stella's nerves

"THE" scene for me was the one inside the interrogation room.MELINA SIMPLY SHONE: IT WAS AMAZING, OUTSTANDING. INCREDIBLE. EXCEPTIONAL
    Craig tried to mess with her. Sorry pal, you can't do that to Stella mas

If you ask me, that scene deserves an award so i cross my fingers starting now:bolian:

Also i have enjoyed my Smacked scenes (because we had them:drool:) in fact, my second fav scene is the one with Mac and Stell in Mac's office both in shock, not believing Sarah cheated on Craig. It was powerful, not only for their line but for their gestures, looks, body language, etc

Besides i had my tender moment: Mac, Stella and Adam:lol::lol::lol: HE IS BABY!:drool:
    And even Lindsay and Danny were sweet without being annoying (oh god! what have they done :p:p:p:lol:)

And of course i had my sweet boy (Sheldon) helping Stell and Stell working in MAC'S OFFICE?????????? (heck, she looks so comfortable in there:drool::drool::drool::drool::lol:)
    No Sid but we will have him in the following episode:thumbsup:

So i am a very happy Stellarina, my beloved NUT:bolian: you know any good epsiode put me so happy specially when it comes to Stella mou:bolian:

Since i don't have screen caps from the newest epsiodes i will post some little jewels from the past:thumbsup:

I should post inside teh Smacked Family Thread but i couldn't resist to post it in here too :D
    [​IMG]

I love this ic because she is teh center and heart of the team:bolian:
    [​IMG]
    I have always loved her connection to art
    [​IMG]

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya, Stellarinas,

and, yeah, my LAMM is back :bolian:!!! Of course, I would never forget you and I missed you a lot :), so I´m very glad to see you back here alive and kicking :).

Your comment on the last episode is increasing my anticipation and excitement to watch it, I´ll be able to do that at the weekend, can´t wait :thumbsup:. I watched the trailer though, and that was a very strong scene when Stella entered the court room and had to say that the bad guy is released.

So I´ll be back soon with my thoughts and opinions, and thanks for the great pics- no matter which episode, Stella looks gorgeous in all of them :drool::bolian:.

Love and hugs to you and to all of the gang :)

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

the DEBster returns! and never fails to post lovely Melina/Stella caps. You rock!!!!!:thumbsup:

Sorry Stellarinas for leaving the post indefinitely, still. Just got addicted to a UK TV show called Ashes to Ashes. The thing is, I kinda missed Melina/Stella even more since the lead, D.I. Alex Drake (played by swoon-worthy Keeley Hawes) is pretty much like Stella - curly head with a kick-ass crime solving 'tude. Only thing though she's from the UK's Metropolitan Police, 1983!

Check out the show and see what you think.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

So HERE you are! I knew if I came over here I would find you, have you run away from the smack thread my dear Debster!:lol: I just thought I would pop in here and read all the chatter after the latest eppie all Stella eppie I might add!! I think Melina is such a great actress and I love the way she is like a little pitbull going after somthing untill she gets to the bottom of it! Well thats all... Debora get your little tush home:lol:

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls! I haven't been here in so long. I've missed it.

Anyway, Melina was absolutely fantastic last episode. I could feel the emotions that Stella was going through. Like when she was talking to mother of the girl who got murdered, Stella seemed so genuinely sorry that she had to let him go. It was brilliant. She's such an inspiration to me as an actress and just as a person.

I can't wait to see Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief :D I read the book and I just can't wait now until it comes out :)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Loriiiiiiiiiiiii Loriiiiiiiiiiiiii ;) You know me so well. But i had left for such a long time this place i had to come and say Hi :D

I will go. I wasn't much in front of the PC (miracle!) today because of Annie and the movie but i will be there tomorrow. It's a promise :) and NO, i wasn't running away from you darn it! :D I have changed my mind. I better go to the Smacked Thread NOW! (and you better you will appear this week or i will kick your you-know-what:lol: what was the word you used? tug-ges:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::bolian:

and Axel and you are completely right. Melina is awesome and i loved Stella during the whole episode :D But i am not surprised, It's Melina mas!:thumbsup:

tons of hugs and love specially for you Lori!!!! (I am gonna kick you anyway.:bolian: but i love you so it won't last:p)

12. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I like Stella in this episode especially when she discovers that the true criminal's actions would completely jeopardize a trial and especially as she talk to the mother of the murder victim.

P.S. I look forward to seeing Melina in The Lightning Thief. I hope Melina plays a ruthless and powerful Goddess who destroys anyone who stands in her way. I wouldn't mind seeing Melina playing a villainess or someone on the other side of the law for a change. :)

13. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Dears, just watched the episode, and it was sooooooooo absolutely damn brilliant- of course, because of Melina´s superb performance, I´m so happy they gave Stella the lead on this case, so we got to see all nuances of Stella´s character: emotional, determined, dedicated, desperate, relieved- it was so fascinating to watch her. And this was also due to the fantastic story, it was really thrilling and I admit it was the first episode for ages that kept me breathless in front of the screen. I so wanted Stella to convict Craig and not have to let him get away with murder and finally she was right that "there is no perfect murder", .....but there is definitely a perfect episode, and this was the one :bolian:. If TPTB go on excelling like this, I won´t mind little illogical stuff like why Danny didn´t lock his locker when he´s put all his valuable stuff like badge and wallet inside it. Maybe he was distracted by his back pains and simply forgot it....

Have a great day all, hugs to you and my Dearest Lamm :)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas and hey beloved NUT!!!

Oh! i like you have liked the episode! There were excellent episodes this season but this one it was special from me because Melina's acting really shaked me :D
    And all her anger was so justified. You wanted to slap Craig because his cynism. He didn't have to deal with the girl's mother so he didn't know how was to be questioned ...specially when Stella was looking for the same than this woman

It was an EXCELLENt episode and i bet we will have so good episodes as this one :D

Some Melina's piccies to enlighten the day :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stella-Gang and dearest LAMM,

Yes, of course, I loved this episode, I´d be a lunatic NUT if I didn´t :lol:. It was really so excellently thought out and Stella leading this case was just the icing on the cake :). Craig was such a scum, sometimes Stella looked as if she was about to spit in his face and who would have blamed her if she did :D? I think she would have considered it as the worst defeat and failure of her career if they hadn´t found this tiny evidence that convicted him at last. It was really very tight.

This episode will definitely be now one of my all-time favourites :thumbsup:.

Thanks for the once again wonderful pics of Melina :). Oh, and I hope she will do some Promo-appearances and interviews for the Percy Jackson-movie soon, now that the release date is coming nearer :bolian:.

Bye-byeeeeee, love and hugs and have a great day :)