Rick Stetler/David Lee Smith--Some Bad Boys ARE Cute Up Close!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Jag Lady, Mar 29, 2009.

?

Which Rick Stetler do you like? Nice or Nasty?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2009.
  1. Mean and nasty!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. The IAB Agent with a Heart

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. If Rick Stetler's on, I'll watch!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I dont mind

2. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

:eek::drool::adore::luvlove: WHOA NELLIE!! HOT DANG!! (Puts eyes back in head)
    That was just the thing I needed to warm up on this cold January day. Thanks, Wolfsong!

(Sits down and fans self to keep from fainting from Rick/DLS overdose)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  3. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

*grins* Glad you liked them.

I know. It's 14 here, and that's the actual temp not the wind chill.

Hopefully soon i'll have mroe caps and pics to make if i can actually figure out what i'm doing...

*makes sure to set the dvd recorder for tomorrow*

4. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Wolfsong, are you able to get some caps from the last part of "The Oath"? I think that little snippet of Rick on the lower right of your collage is from that scene. PM me if I can help with some captions and such. Not sure I can make anything as fancy as what you have, but I might could help with some colors and background.

5. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

What happened to the collage pic?

6. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Okay. That appearance last night left a lot to be desired. Asking Calleigh about a mileage discrepancy? Are you kidding me?

They don't bring Rick in when they should and when clerical staff should be doing the work they call on Rick. :rolleyes: (BTW, I do understand how reporting mileage on a gov't vehicle is done and how important it is.)

I hope those questions about unexplained miles on a county vehicle (which, as a first time inquiry, really should have been addressed by someone of a little less rank then an LT) are building up to Rick being a big part of Jesse's problems in LA, because it was definitely overkill.

I want to see Rick, but please don't denigrate the character just to give him 10 seconds of screen time.

7. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

I work for the government and it is very important to keep track of the millage on a government vehicle. It should be the person responsible for collecting the millage sheets to ask, not an IAB agent.

8. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I totally missed Rick. Even though we only got to see him for like 2.5 seconds it was still really great. Did Calleigh flick him off when she walked away?

9. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Right here, kept logs for 2 Jeeps (yes, I'm showing my age) and a staff car. Figuring Rick was doing an audit for the company budget.

Can you believe it?? The one time they didn't dress him like a dweeb, he doesn't have but 15 seconds or so!! :scream::angryrazz::brickwall: Thanks for throwing us a bone, guys.

Although if he's Commander of Security Ops (or something), why is he asking Calleigh about mileage??

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

They did have him in a nice suit and tie. :) It's too bad we couldn't have seen more of him in it, but did anyone notice that he looked really thin? I noticed it when I was looking at screencaps Wolfsong made. I'm WORRIED about him he looked so thin. I mean there's thin and there's *bone* thin, and he's become bone thin. I really hope he's OK! It sure would help if he'd do an interview with Kristine Huntley. Just a short one?

11. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

Where are the screencaps?

12. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I haven't made that many yet. but hwat i have made are on my lj.

http://wolfsong98.livejournal.com/57642.html

Edit: I threw in a couple fromt eh dollhouse episode which i still havne't watched past the first couple minutes...

13. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

Cool. Thank You.

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I still can't get over that second pic from Dollhouse where he's in the super baggy pants reaching in back of where he's sitting to get something. I haven't seen the episode, but it looks like he could be saying something like: "I'm an ode man an' sometimes, why, the ode hemoroids start actin' up." :guffaw:And he retrieves a tube of Preparation H.

15. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Thanks for the screenshots, Wolfsong! :adore::luvlove: I think it's just the angle at which DLS was walking. He's always been pretty thin (although in the second one he looked as though he were, er, uh, PACKING) :devil: