Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slower

slower Lab Technician

The uber geek look... :lol: I agree with you guys I am not loving the hair this year. Just because he gained a little weight this season doesn't mean he has to look so old. I don't understand why they are doing this to him. I will like him no matter what, but this look has to go.

2. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

HATED his hair... my baby nephew has the same haircut.:shifty:
    I DID think he looked cute though... he's sooo hot in yellow!!! I laughed when Walter asked him if he liked the artist and Ryan answered: "I'm not an eleven-year-old girl, Walter." :lol:

WE NEED MORE RYAN ON THE SHOW!!!! Are the writers ever gonna get that??!?!?!

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That's true; Ryan was there. Not a bad there, just a there there (if that makes sense).

Oh gosh, add me to that list. It suddenly dawned me last night; Ryan has Ken doll hair. Yuck. Bring back season 7 hair!!:scream:

If they are, my first question would be WHY?! Unless they feel Ryan is TOO good looking:devil:, he is over-shadowing everyone else and need to "nerd him down":rolleyes::lol:

Me too.

I agree 110%. The clothes are okay, the hair needs improvement.

Your mouth to God's (or in this case the writers') ears:):rolleyes:

4. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

I agree with the wolfe pack. Ryan's hair this season is doing a lot of bad for him. A) Making his face look rounder (and therefore adding to his weight.) B)Making him look older than he is. C) Not a cool look for a man in Miami D) Weird and highly nerd-like. Not happy with the hair. I should go on set and give a little a coaching since I am a fashion student.....

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Haha I'm with whoever said they just wanted to put gel on their hands and stick it up. Definitely wasn't liking the hair last night either. :lol:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I like Ryan's hair in this episode.
    [​IMG]

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Me too greatfan! He looked so incredibly hot all over in that epi! Bring that hair back!

I am hoping to get the screencaps done today!

BTW: Can someone tell me which epi it is that I missed capping? I know there was one, I'd like to get it done if I could remember which one it is!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Just had to drop by and say... I AGREE. Wanted to so get my hands in his hair and spike it up a little... Maybe it's the hair stylist in me (or the fact I just want to get my hands on him...*cough, cough*) but.. COME ON! I got s. 7 for Christmas and have really dove into it-- Lot's of Wolfe- lots of hottness! No hair like the season 7 hair! BRING IT BACK! :)

My favorite comment from last nights eppy was when Walter was checking out the jewelery and Ryan said something along the lines of "Glad to know you like it, I'll get you one for your birthday." HAH. Priceless. I love the humor in this season!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Screen caps are done for Show Stopper. I am using a different photobucket account (my hubby's, lol!) so I can make it public. I might move my other caps to that one eventually if there is a need/want to see them at any time as I have my photobucket as private due to challenges. So let me know if you'd be interested in that. Without further ado, I present your Ryan caps. Enjoy!

Hi Blinded by Smoke! Nice to see you around here! :) I did love that line, too funny! :lol:

10. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks FallenForFlack! I got busy during the Holidays, ect.. hopefully I'll be back around here more often. :) The screen caps are GREAT! Thanks for those too.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the screen caps FFF.Nice job!

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thank you a million times for the screencaps Kristine!! What a great way to end the day at work--Jon/Ryan hotness:thumbsup::)

I completely agree with this accessment Divadee. I would love to get my hands on his hair too (well, him in general:devil::devil:)

The only one I can think of is Point of Impact. I may be wrong though.

13. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

thanks for the pics FallenForFlack!!!! he looks good!!! (except for the hair obviously!!) the next episode looks interesting, except for the Japanese mafia stuff. the whole mafia and gangs thing is overdone. but Ryan gets angry and loud, which means he is gonna be super sexy!!!!

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ Really? I didn't see the promo. :eek: Awesome! I agree with you about the gang thing though. *sigh*

15. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

^ you can go to you tube and check the promo there. or the cbs site has it too, i think. He is looking very sexy!!!!! btw, love your avi luf!!!!! (starts drooling.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.