George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #37

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Welcome to The Ward, RoseWillow and Stokes4george :)

Once you know how you really should join the game, it's fun :D

Congrats on your first win, Stokes626 :thumbsup: Lovely theme too :drool:

After look through all the already posted theme pics (which took me around 45 minutes, thanks to my slow internet :scream:) I'll try if I can find something that hasn't been posted yet...

First set:

Buzz #1
    Buzz #2
    Buzz #3 :adore:
    Buzz #4
    Buzz #5
    Buzz #6

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

A caption is only mandatory when we have a thinking theme. For this theme some Ward Girls have chosen to label there pics as Buzz while others of us have chosen to put what type of buzz pic it is. We always put something for the caption rather than jsut leave the url link visible. I hope this helps with what Princess has also posted :)

As to who wins Nick next it is strictly up to what pic the theme winner likes. Sometimes if it is a 'thinking' theme then the funniest caption may play a factor but most times it's what makes us :drool: the most :)

I just :adore: this one but like blackflag said so many buzz to choose from :)

3. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

^ Yes that, along with what PrincessJ88 said, makes it a lot clearer. Thank you! :D

May I ask how exactly you "name" the url link instead of leaving it visible? For example, how you make spaces between the words?

Thanks for the help!

Thank you for the welcome NickyFan! I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here :D

A lot of :drool: worthy pics in here. Thanks for sharing :bolian:

4. Jacquie

There are several ways of naming the url link. speedy aka speedystokesgirl posted this help tip a while ago. I post my pics differently. See how speedy's helpful tip is and if it doesn't work I'll post how I do my pics which seem to differ from everyone else :)

5. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Ahhhh....cool I'll try that :D I need to get a photobucket account first :lol:

Thanks for the help!

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

7. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to all the Ward girls and thanks for the warm welcome and tips on how to post time to go and start collecting pics!

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Just popping in to say [​IMG] and [​IMG] to the Ward.

I haven't done this in awhile soooooo...

Some advice for your stay here in the Ward:

1. Though Nick/George can...well...cause certain :devil: thoughts, we do have to keep it clean, otherwise we will get hosed [​IMG]. Last time we were hose it was pretty messy. :lol:

2. Get some good pain medicine because you'll be doing a lot of [​IMG] and [​IMG].

3. Get a [​IMG] because you'll be doing a lot of [​IMG].

4. Get a mop because you'll, also, be doing a lot of [​IMG]. The Ward has been known to get 'flood warnings' because of all the :drool:.

5. Most of all, have fun [​IMG] and remember [​IMG]

Now I found a new smiley for Blackflag and her computer problems. [​IMG] I'm sure you feel like your computers do this to you. :lol:

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thank you Speedy. I love it. It's only one computer I feel does this sort of thing to me. I have had very few problems with the Vista machine. :)

A pic of George that I know Jacquie will like but I'm not so sure about the rest of us. (In other words - :eek: Stache Warning!!! :eek:)

Susan

10. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

This was not so bad ( I can tolerate it somewhat)

By the way does anyone else have issues with photobucket at all cause it won't let me copy a link Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  11. Jacquie

:lol: I like it :lol: I as a rule don't have problems with mine, crosses fingers :D, but you never know when it may come in handy :)

thank you :) but George drop the hat :rolleyes:

A note to all the newbies that have joined the Ward lately. You are more than welcome to use the pics that we've capped ourselves. I know I speak for all of us because we've all said it before :) The only thing we do ask is you leave our signatures on the pics. Happy collecting pics :)

12. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Open Nick

FINALLY after 30 minutes Ifigured this out whoo hoo

Thanks for all the tips Ladies

This is my fave look on him

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  13. Jacquie

Excellent :) and there are a number of us that like Open Nick :drool: one of my favourite open Nick's :drool: this was the episode where I fell in love with open Nick :adore:

14. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I like your choice I didn't have it in my collection so, Thanks

15. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

Sorry I took so long ladies, got home late from our afternoon fun. We had a great time bowling, but everytime i said "Nick", my other friend Nick would react. So we called him Joey instead. It was pretty funny. :lol: But of course my time is up and time to send him on his way to the next lucky girl.....

So many of you played this round, phew! It was hard picking which ones to choose. But here are your results,

Runners up:

PrincessJ88 Love the light green shirt and Open Nick
    Americanstalker Love this episode and the way he reacts, it's so funny! Loved the buzz and light blue shirt mix. :drool:
    Blackflag Love the orange tinted shades and how you get a "head on" (no pun intended) view of the buzz
    Jacquie Wowzers! Lots of chocolate and the look he gives ya....make me wanna melt:adore:
    Smokey The blue shirt, the little teeth showing and the chocolate :luvlove:
    NickyFan You were so close to winning! That shirt, the buzz and that stare are a deadly combo! :devil: :drool:

Which means Athersgeo you win! It was a draw between this one because i absolutely LOVE Viva Las Vegas (thats how i became a fan of the buzz) and this one because not only do i love the Jeep but the man in the Jeep! :hugegrin:Along with the way the light hits the top of his head and his yummy neck! :drool:

Congratulations Athersgeo! Nick's heading on out and is on the way! Enjoy your time with him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.