Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have no idea, but I supposed he died. Anyway, we need to get updates of some other unimportant characters. Like Reed, but that's another story. Anyway, I guess they found Louie really unimportant, so they don't want to give the viewers an update. Which means that we only can guess what happened afterwards.

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I do not think that they judged the character of Louie, unimportant, but rather, to give itself the possibility of integrating him later.

They did not find the good opportunity(occasion) to integrate him again, simply!

It is also the case for Reed I think as for Sam, the sister of Don

3. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

My thoughts exactly

And it would have been nice to hear if he survived or not, a line from Mac, asking how Louie is doing or saying how sorry he is for the loss. Just something!

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Yes, I think that will be great if one personn ask Danny about Louie!

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think both Carmine and Peter Lenkov have said Louie's alive, though one of them (I think Carmine) said the ship had probably sailed on him returning. But who knows--I hope his episode does delve into Danny's past, and if so, it would be nice to see Louie again. I'd kind of like to meet the rest of Danny's family, too.

6. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

^
    Really? Must have missed that... But a mentioned to the show would be great!

I know, I sound like broken record, butit feels like Louie only was good up till Run Silent, Run Deep... That's what bugs me!

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I am sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Louie was only good up to that episode, what does it mean? That he was pointless afterwards?

8. Swede85

Swede85 Dead on Arrival

We first heard from him in the ep where Danny got trapped in the Panic Room, and then we saw him Run Silent, Run Deep, when a body was found in the Stadium and the evidence pointed to him, and Louie actually got a confession from Sonny only to get badly beat up, and then, nothing. We heard nothing of him again, I personally don't know if he's dead or alive! Nothing has been heard of him since

9. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

Ack! So Carmine is writing an episode..? Dunno how i feel about that cuz Melina's effort was a pile of self-serving shi..crap :eek:.
    It will probably be safer if he stays away from the always contentious personal history stuff and sticks to a straightforward catch the crim episode. But please please please with lotsa examples of him being the angry, bitchy hot mess he used to be. Babydaddy Messer is sweet and all but he's kinda safe. I want the Edge back..

10. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

I miss the Edge!!!

11. Sonne

Sonne Victim

I find this:

QUOTE @azangel84 Danny from CSI:NY is my best friend's cousin!

QUOTE @azangel84 He is a hottie! He's from Staten Island (where I am). He's now engaged to Vanessa Marcil ( from General Hospital & Las Vegas).

from here
    Twitter

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Congrats to them if it's true, but I definitely wouldn't believe everything you read on Twitter. Vanessa Marcil is a big enough name that I'd think an engagement of hers would make the gossip mags.

13. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Yes but Carmine keeps his life secret so if he asks her to keep it that way I think she would do it for him. I hope it's true he desserves to be happy:):)

14. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I made a little research and it's seems that Vanessa Marcil is dating....... Jillian Michaels:wtf::eek::wtf: I know :confused: I know... it's imposssible so let's say that we must not trust what we found on the web.....

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Excellent

You are right, it is better not to believe all that we read on the net! I don't really see Vanessa with Jillian mdr!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.