Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. slower

slower Lab Technician

I agree with you.....i also missed the scences above....i was just watching Rio and was reminded of their(ryan and calleigh)'s understading of each other and the fact that they could finish each other thoughts:)....For example in Shock when ryan asked calleigh whether she put his name on the gift to give to H and calleigh said she already did...I love it:thumbsup:!and of course in Rio when Calleigh and Ryan was discussing the case and they both finished each other thoughts!When i saw that i was reminded of thier great understanding of each other..On the other hand ,it could be said that the producers wanted to get the facts to the viewers in a more interesting way..i mean rather than have one person say the facts and the other person just nod his head..having both person finish each other thoughts would be more interesting..but i rather go with the fact (or fantasy) that Ryan and Calleigh do really know each other well and that they were finishing each other thoughts like in Rio.:)[/QUOTE]

I agree that Ryan and Calleigh are so connected intuitively. But because the writers had an agenda with the E/C relationship we saw that crumble.

IMO tptb saw a great on screen chemistry between these two actors and couldn't let it take hold, so they started messing with Ryan taking him more towards the dark side. He got into so much trouble and his relationship with Calleigh suffered because of it.

Now some of the freindship has been re-established, but we are not seeing the funny, flirty banter they once had. It appears to me that this is probably not going to happen with Eric being in the first few episodes of the year and the call for the relationship to continue. :rolleyes:

IMHO HipHugger fans are a little unrealistic. This whole scenerio of him proposing to her and them having a baby. Please!!!! Normally when a character leaves; the storyline goes away. If they were to keep this going, tptb would not be able to put this to rest. Fans would be asking where is Eric. My response: HE DOESN'T WORK FOR CBS ANYMORE!!! :rolleyes:

I say let Calleigh move on and eventually realize Ryan was the one she really loved all along. :luvlove:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Yeah that would be nice that calleigh finally admit what we all knew all along..you know i think it would be nice if they(ryan and calleigh) kissed..accidental maybe..*faints*...yeah but i don't think it will ever happen but one can wish right...anyway Merry Christmas to all of you out there and good night.

Oh and i just found this video...Sooo cute the part where Jon said" I love you,emily procter"..i think that this is the 2nd time he said i love you to emily...Now ,ryan needs to say that to calleigh...haha..that would be great..although the way Jon said i love you seems more like the way a 5 or 6 year old boy would say to his pet dog..or something like that..it wasn't like in a boyfriend/girlfriend way but i am sure that it could be altered to be in a boyfriend/girlfriend way when ryan says it to calleigh..maybe throw in a kiss also..Hopefully that will happen someday..ON SCREEN!Not off screen...

here the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6VA69os1I

Btw what are you favorite CaRWash scenes..mine are Legal,Under the influence,Rio...TOo many..basically all of season 3,season 4 and most of season 5....

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can we please stay on the topic of Calleigh and Ryan, I see some off topic discussion and talk of other ships and their fans, these are not allowed... Back to Calleigh and Ryan...

Thank you,
    Steph.

4. slower

slower Lab Technician

You're so right. My bad. :)

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Don't worry about it, just a friendly reminder. Now back to Calleigh and Ryan. :D

Steph.

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I am dreaming of lots of Calleigh and Ryan scenes in the new year.

7. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Hey where's eveybody?Gone on CaRWash break??Anyway i bring CaRWash pictures...Enjoy!:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw i think the above icon says that either i have too much time or am suffering from CaRWash withdrawl..:lol:

and my last icon/banner...

[​IMG]

:)

OH and i LOVE how ryan likes to lean in into calleigh and the fact that ryan and calleigh think alike and even fold their hands in the same way...Cute!:)

8. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

Really nice photos,thank you very much!

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thank you for the pics togo2hot. The are so cute together. Are we ever going to have these types of scenes again? They absolutely belong together, and the chemistry is undeniable.

I love the top photo, the look he is giving. :adore:

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey guys! It seems like it's been forever since I was here last! A year at least! Anything going on with our lovely couple? I haven't seen the show for a good two seasons. LOVE the pics by the way! It's been way too long since I saw a good CaRWash montage!

11. slower

slower Lab Technician

Welcome back!!! I myself have only been here a few months. But love Ryan/Calleigh. Unfortuantly there has been very little to no interaction with our favorite pair this year. Hopefully that changes in the upcoming episodes. :)

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Wow, abit of activity on here, good to see :)

Yes, Happy New Year to all CaRWash fans. I am also hoping for some decent scenes with our favourite pair.

Thankyou so much for the pics, togo2hot. I agree they look so good together, nobody can deny the chemistry between them. The top pic is my favourite pic too- shows the emotion there :)

Welcome back!
    Unfortunately the amount of carwash scenes over the past 2 seasons has been very poor, what with E/C and all that. Hardly anything. But I have hope.....................:rolleyes:

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

Once again very disappointing episode where Calleigh/Ryan are concerned. The locker room talk, was taken over by Jesse. So sad.:( I am trying to keep the faith, but this year is looking poor for any CaRwash scenes.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Well at least Jesse doesn't appear to have any romantic interest in Calleigh... as for the lack of CaRWash scenes, I personally think that there's either stuff going on behind the camera or that the scenes got deleted... *pokes TPTB*

I haven't seen the previews for next weeks episode... anyone see anything remotely CaRWash related?

15. slower

slower Lab Technician

I hope your right about Jesse having no romantic feelings toward Calleigh. We use to get some pretty good CaRWash scenes there.

I saw the preview (if you go to the thread "Check Out What's on the Horizion", the link is posted there). From what I saw, Ryan is working with Natalia and Calleigh with Jesse. TPTB what gives. :shifty:

The is still hope. :thumbsup: