Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Clint Eastwood! Now that would be cool! :lol: He might do it for a cheap price if they let him direct the episode. :lol:

Mark Dacascos maybe?

How about Rob Zombie? (minus all the makeup of course) :lol: Now that would be funny. He'd probably want to direct too. That would be right up his alley though since he likes to direct horror movie stuff.

I'm not down with Ozzy though like someone suggested somewhere I read... even though I like some of his music, but sometimes when he speaks I can't understand a freakin' word he says. :lol:

I think they should get someone who is taller than Jared cause I think God should have this really big presence and just tower the tallest person currently on the show. :lol: And there aren't very many people I can think of who are taller and also well known enough and would fit the part.

I think they should get the band Lordi to play some villians on the show. The lead guy would be good to play one of the horsemen.

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

George Burns would have been cool. :lol:

In fact, I think a diminutive God would somehow have more presence.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

4. GregNickRyanFan

It wouldn't tell me what Angel I am. Said I had to register. I don't want to register with that site. :lol:

5. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ Same for me with the angel and with the character. But I got "Meg" for a villian... :lol:

Thanks for posting those, Trek_the_Halls! :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

I got Azazel for villian. Probably only because I answered "eyes" for one question. :lol:

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I found this picture of Jared and Misha :wtf: Misha looks really odd with a baseball cap if you ask me :lol: and I never noticed how short he was compared to Jared :p

[​IMG]

and also an intresting article anyone ever thought of a crossover of The Simpson's and Supernatural, heh me either :p but I found this article interesting:

At the end of every calendar year, most people take the opportunity to look back but I’ve decided to use this as a chance to look forward. I pulled out my crystal ball and set the dial for 2025. First off, don’t worry about that whole 2012 thing – we make it out okay.

Now here’s a look at the scifi shows that will be airing in the 2025-2026 season.

After covering every major city on the Earth, Jerry Bruckheimer gives us a look at some out of this world police work on CSI: Mars and I promise you, the lead detective won’t need sunglasses.

Ronald D. Moore is planning a pre-pre-pre-pre-quel to Battlestar Galactica where Starbuck is still a guy.

The Simpsons has a very special “Treehouse of Horrors” planned for this year. It will feature the voices of Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and the guys from Ghost Hunters.

Eliza Dushku and Nathan Fillion have teamed up to produce Joss Whedon’s Houseparty, a celebrity game show that has actors from the Whedonverse playing Shakespearean charades for cash and prizes.

Continuing with the trend that began with Matt Smith in 2010, Dr. Who will regenerate once again and this time he’ll be played by the 5-year-old great-grandson of Billie Piper.

And finally, young people in 2025 can’t stop talking about this new TV series called Star Trek which is based on that old movie from 2009. How original.

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, but Jared is taller than almost anyone. It is kinda hard to imagine anyone being taller than Jared.

The article was interersting. But what's wrong with Ghostfacers? They are hilarious and better than Ghost hunters. Well, I think so at least. But a crossover would be kinda weird.

9. GregNickRyanFan

I agree about Misha in a baseball hat. It's odd seeing him wear a hat. But he's still adorable of course. :D

:lol: at that article. CSI: Mars. ROTFL!

10. BabaOReilly

I prefer Mischa in a touque. Oh, that's a Canadian term- winter hat? Wow, it occurs to me that I don't know what other people call toques! :lol:

Mischa is not tall. I'm only 5'3 and a half, and he wasn't that much taller than me. He's definitely not a big guy. Sort of lean muscle though, so he still looked good. Plus his eyes are HUGE. :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

Imdb.com says Misha is 6'0ft. If I remember correctly, Jensen is about 6'0. Misha is a little bit shorter than Jensen, so ... If I had to guess I'd say 5'8 or 5'9.

12. BabaOReilly

Yeah, I think they frequently round upwards on the IMDB heights! :lol: He's definitely not 6 foot. 5'8 or 9 sounds about right, imo. Still, as long as they're taller than me, I don't really mind so much. ;)

Jensen is definitely 6 foot though. I was surprised by how tall he is... or I was until I stood next to Jared- he's a freaking giant. There is no exaggeration when they list his height, for sure. Anyone standing next to him regularly is bound to be thought of as short.

Man, when is the next new episode? I can't keep track... my mind is blurry from the longing for new eps! :p

13. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

15 Days to go!!!! I think I'm beginning to suffer Supernatural withdrawls.... :(

14. GregNickRyanFan

5'8-5'9 is about my height (I'm somewhere in between lol). Isn't it funny how that is considered tall for a woman but short for a man? :lol:

January 21st. :sigh: I want a new ep now dangit! :lol:

15. BabaOReilly

OK, the 21st. Right. OK, I think I can get mentally prepared by then. I think I need to head over to the CW site and see if they have new trailer up for it...