Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I love this pic so much, but I always wondered why was he putting his hand down his pants?? its just one of those times I wish I was at the photo shoot to know why he and/or the photographer had him put his hand down his pants... But enough analogizing, back to staring...:drool::drool:

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I was looking on Google (under 'Gary Sinise plastic surgery') just to see, and I did find one thing, it was a comment from a thread on some site from 2007 that mentioned him having plastic surgery. So I'm not sure. But I don't much care, even if it's true - if he has had work done, it can't have been a lot 'cause his eyes and the area around them definitely are natural. I love him anyway, because IMO all his hotness is natural! Has anyone else heard anything?
    Gorgeous Gary pics by the way.:drool::drool::drool:

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ what did it say, can you remember? hmmm....

haha i've always wondered the same!!!

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::devil::drool: anything, and i mean ANYTHING can happen now at work and it wouldn't matter!!! :evil::evil::evil:

and i know i'm digressing a smidge, but my absolute all time fav length of hair on him is Imposter and Vietnam Lt. Dan look :drool::drool: and of course i would be remiss if i didn't illustrate my point! ;):lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:adore::adore::adore::adore:

5. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*enters thread*

hey Sinister girls *waves*.......girls, giiiiirls?!?!? c'mon answer me!!

*takes cell phone*

"911, what's your emergency?"

"errr yeah...i think there are some girls about to die because of dehydration..."

"can you describe what they're doing ma'am?"

"yeah...they are all drooling and watching something, maybe some kind of pic...can't see clearly...wait a sec..."

*looks at these*

"oh my...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:"

"Ma'am are yuu still there? Ma'am?"

tu tu tu tu tu.........

the last pic is SO DARN HOT!!!!!

i dont know why he did it or who made him do that but i thank god everyday for this photo!!!

6. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

Hey! I've never seen this one! Oh my God look at his arms! ... My mind has fallen into the gutter. D:

And Jade_Nolan I may have seen them 20000 million times but every time I see sceencaps of Gary as Lt. Dan...Oh man, I get obsessed all over again! I think I'm gonna get my Lt. Dan turtle off my floor and put him on my pillow again. He deserves the bed. lol

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for the infor MacsLady. Interesting. I haven't heard anyther though I haven't searched either. :lol: I don't care really either but just a a ramdom thought... What they could have been done then? I mean I've seen pictures from people who has been in a plastic surgery and you can see the difference quite often. :rolleyes: So if he 'has' been it certainly hadn't been big operation....;) Like you said. :) Definitely his eyes and the area IS natural that I'm sure. You can see it easily when you look at him. AND like you said too that his hotness and good looks is natural. :drool::drool::drool:

I found this pic. I love it! :adore::adore::adore: and him too! :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: That's what I mean when I say his good looks is natural! :drool:

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Jade,
    OMG OMG OMG screenshots from my fav. interview!!!!
    T H A N K Y O U ! ! ! ![​IMG][​IMG]

I could eat him up for love, he is so sweet there.......:drool: *big sigh*

Dear Sam,

you took the words right out of my mouth!!! (btw great pic, i have never seen that before)
    IMO he is looking great - surgery or not - who cares ?

BTW, I have read this thread two months ago - during my search for everything where Gary´s name is mentioned, and the name of the person who posted this was : George W. Bush !!!!! coincidence or somebody tries to be funny:rolleyes: ????? - in this category I put this posting for me. And even if he really did, well then it´s his decision and I am the last who will judge abou it ;))

Have a wonderful day everybody.....I keep drooling about Jade´s pics and maybe watch that interview for the x...... time!!!

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh yeah, me too, i love his hair like that :D but you forgot an important piece of evidence (all pics are clickies):

[​IMG]

*thud*

damn you tearing me away from baudelaire with your pictures! and thank you too! while we're on hair, i really like his hair the way it was in OM&M too, which is kinda similar to how it was for lt dan. also, i like the length it is in TW, and in impostor. basically i'm just fishing for excuses to post these again, as evidence of course, all arguments should have evidence to back them up:

exhibit A (om&m)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wow, who knew it was possible to be jealous of a hat?!:lol:

exhibit B (tw)

[​IMG]

(please ignore malkovich...)

[​IMG]

*d.r.ibble.....* this one is my favourite pic of him at the moment, it's capped from TW, and i just love it, even though in context it invariably makes me yell at my tv, but at the same time it makes me melt :drool::scream::drool::scream::drool::scream:

exhibit C (impostor)

[​IMG]

i always think it looks like he's describing some fish he's just caught or something like that - "it was THIS big!!!" :guffaw::guffaw:

aww cute! that's a really funny pic :D

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

oi!! :drool::drool::drool: *gets completely distracted, trips over computer chair and falls to floor*

[​IMG]
    *looks to see source of noise*

[​IMG]
    "Jade, i told you to be careful around here! Need a hand up?"

me: *rubs head and nods* "Ow! yes please, Lt.!"

[​IMG]
    "All right."

me: *beams* "thank you Lt.!!!"

[​IMG]
    "Don't mention it."

[​IMG]
    "Anything else?
    "

me: "weeeeeeeelllll, now that do you mention it......!" :devil::devil:

sorry.........;) you're welcome!!!:lol: and yes, it is TOTALLY possible to be jealous of a hat! :drool::drool:

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ argh! my essay is so not going to happen now! bloody lt dan and his distracting ways!

12. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*is distracted by naked chest and doesnt see the pool of drool on the floor*

*slips and land on her bum* ouch...hey Lt. can i have a hand too?*bats eyelashes*

so, finally PB decided to work properly and since i know today nobody's gonna get anything done, included myself of course ;) here some pics

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool:

clickable

[​IMG] :adore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, so many amazing, gorgeous, hot pics of Gary. I love his hair as Lt Dan (in Vietnam, not when he grows it all long afterwards!) and OMAM. Those Lt Dan pics are :drool::drool::drool::drool:, and I love the one of him lying on the car with that family. That's so sweet! Love all the pics, the True West ones are very hot indeed!:drool::drool::drool:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*Steps in...*

*Ups! The floor is sliiiiiippeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!*

*THUD*

*Blinks, rubs head and looks around and sees the reason*

Ou boy what pictures!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: I love those Lt.Dan pics! Soooo hot! :drool::drool::drool: It's good to notice that I didn't fall on my butt for lame reason! :lol:

Hmm...I searched couple days back information about that plastic surgery possibility and I found plenty of links but nothing which would have convince me.:shifty: I still think that Gary is not that type of guy who would have that...but I can be wrong...Only thing I found was that he might have been in surgery before filming Mission to Mars but I don't think so. I mean it's the eyeliner which makes him look a bit different than usually...:rolleyes:

Hmm...Which was fun with my re-search was a site where people discussed how tall Gary is!? :lol: Well there was a lot of opinions and it was interesting to read'em. I've read that he's about 176cm tall. For me it's a bit odd cause finnish guys are really tall. :rolleyes: Many of them are either nearly 180cm or over that. :alienblush: I'm 171cm myself so I don't see Gary as a tall guy...;) But I think that's not important cause I abore him no matter how tall he is! :lol:

Okey enough talking I think it's pic-time! Now I know we see Gary wearing a suit often but as we well know how handsome he looks so I couldn't help myself with these! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enough formal? Okey I have one casual pic too! :devil:
    [​IMG]

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha sam, you posted all those pics and the only one i'm looking at is your sig!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.