"Appendicitement" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Dec 5, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Actually, I think certain stores which carry clothing items (including shoes) for bigger or taller people might actually make size 13 and a half shoes. But I suppose one could have them custom made for oneself if they needed that size. However, the bowling alley might not have had a 13 and a half.

He did in the episode "No Way Out" on that hurt boy when he and Riley were held hostage by the hurt guy's cousin. There was also an episode (might be the same episode) where at the beginning of the episode Ray was at some hospital (said he volunteers there) doing surgery on someone.

Ray was some kind of surgical doctor wasn't he? cause I believe he said something about being kicked out or shunned because someone died on his operating table. I believe he's also a pathologist (M.E.). Or maybe he was a surgical doctor first, got cast out and then became a pathologist. I can't remember for sure.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

There is indeed sizes 13 1/2 and Shaquille O'Neal wears a size 22:wtf: I remember he asked for the 13 1/2 in "Lovers Lane", maybe they don't have that size in a bowling ally, so just go for a 14, but they do have that size. And Ray did operate in "One To Go", and he's really a good actor, if he's pretending to act baffled and perplexed, if he's Dr. Jeykll and looking at book, for clues, if it's him, which it's not:rolleyes: It's someone who's maybe not connected to the CSI's and doing it for his own twisted reasons:confused:

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

OK yeah I didn't even think of that (obviously). That makes sense, and growing up in the 70's I should have remembered that. :)

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Untacking! :) Feel free to continue discussing.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I just got around to watching this episode, and I thought that it was rather amusing. Poor Henry. If this is what his birthdays are normally like, it's amazing that he doesn't claim that his birthday is a different day.

The "kidnap" was hilarious.

I loved that Greg made his own phone. They were all so desperate to get away from the place and the crazy drunken people.

"Raccon bait. *pause* Really?" :lol: I love when Hodges says "Really?!" like that. I can only remember him doing it once before (Bloodsport), but it's always funny.

So if Slick didn't bring a car, how did he get there? It seems a bit in the middle of nowhere. And if he walked, they could've easily walked back to where he came from and called for help.

6. Desertwind

Good point Icestorm how did Slick get there? maybe he parked his car in the back, and we never saw it, and did Shirley run them off the road? so many bizarre happenings in this episode. The writers are still the best ever:thumbsup:

7. 915

915 CSI Level One

I think if I remember right Henry and Nick were pretty sure that Shirley was the one who run them off the road. I just loved the irony in the beginning how Hodges was saying that was no evidence to support a higher amount of reckless behavior due to a full moon and then they get run off the road. :lol:

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I was only confused about how Slick got there because I'm pretty sure that Nick asked him if he had a car and he shook his head. Of course, Shirley might have been coming from HHH after dropping Slick off when she ran the guys off the road, but that doesn't make sense because Slick got there after the guys did.

I loved the full moon comment and Nick's "are you sure about that?!" before swerving out of the way.

9. Desertwind

The ratings are in for this episode and came in #2 with 16,429 viewers, out of 20 top shows:bolian:to see full list, go to TV/Media thread~

Nielsen Media Research~

10. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

You know, I never thought about how Slick got there. I was laughing to much to think clearly. Hodges made my day with his 'Really'. He's such a funny guy when he wants to be.
    If I were to choose my favourite moment, I wouldn't know which one to single out. If it would be the Moon comment, or the 'Your days are numbered' from the radio just before it started to puke sparks all over, or 'If I don't find the phone soon, I'm gonna make one', or 'This is an immergency' - 'That's what I say' while hanging on the pole, or 'Cathrine? You wan't beleave' - I know that I wouldn't.
    If I thought that Lover's Lane was my favourite, I was wrong. This one is definitely the best episode ever. The other case was way more serious, but it was in the shadow of the Greg, Nick, Henry and Hodges predicament. Still, they have a bit of fun with question about appendic plural... Wait, I didn't spell that right, did I... Toung breaker :lol:
    Anyway, I know this it a bit off, but I was so happy.... I haven't been able to watch the show for some time (still, I have seen eps from 10th season, but haven't seen the 9th, don' ask me how). Last Friday I thoutht how that's just bad. And that evening our local (national) channel started to show it again! I was so happy, I can't even start explainin how much. They started with the 7th season, and I wonder how much did they pay, how many seasons. I just hope that they bought all of them, but I'll go with what I have. I'm just so... Happy :) There's only one show I like more than this one, and I am not the one to watch much tv anyway. So this is a real treat :)

11. SnowScorpio

SnowScorpio Victim

Don't know whether someone has mentioned this.

Bernard Higgins told the police that Lily used to call him some "Panda Fatty" nickname in Mandarin. But what he said "in Mandarin" are just meaningless sounds with a hardly recognizable "Fat" in Chinese.

If they wanna show off some foreign language, try harder.

12. Missinwarrick

Missinwarrick Civilian

I looooved this episode. It was hilarious expecially after Nick flipped the car, he said " I flipped that bad boy" I was laughing so loud my mom peekied in my room to see what I was doing. Lmao "you were gonna give me hepititus for my birthDay" :))

13. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

This was a great episode. I loved seeing all the guys just hanging out initially and it was good to get to know some other characters like Henry. I loved how they made the phone. I'll have to remember that!

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Scheduled to repeat this Thursday, July 1. :)

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Woohoo! My fave ep of the season! :lol: