House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I can't wait. THONG PANTIES!

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I'm very happy because "House" is having a lot of success here despite being aired by a newbie channel.
    It's receiving very good critics,today Cuatro is going to air "Three Stories" and there are articles in the newspapers saying that it's the best ep in tv's history and that everybody should watch it and I agree with them,it's my fav ep altogether with "Detox" and "Distractions".

3. midnight_tiptoes

That's great, Hormiga! Three Stories is an amazing episode. Every time I watch it I get so emotionally exhausted (which is why I don't watch it much). That's saying something!

4. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

My favourite is either Three Stories or the season 1 finale (I feel stupid for not knowing its name)- TS is obvious and the finale because Cameron tried to act like House. You notice she was too short for her to full put her arm up on the white board? Heh, I thought it was funny.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Great new episode tonight! Sadly, though, not enough Cuddy. Aw.
    But wonderful lines from House and others, per usual. With Foreman and House and the white board, "It's called a white board for a reason." "Can I have that black pen?" Ha! Wilson vs. House with the pranks was good, too. "Looked like someone filed halfway through your cane when you were sleeping. Hmm."

6. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, I thought there'd be more Cuddy. Boo. But oh my God, how gorgeous did she look in the previews? Gah! She needs to be my girlfriend now, kthnx.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I love Wilson! I've probably already established that but this episode was such a great Wilson/House episode. You can't even imagine how loud my mom burst out laughing when House's can just... callopsed. I'm glad I taped it, so I can watch it over and over.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone. Do you know where I could get good caps of House? I need to make Cuddy icons. My heart goes with the woman.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Last night's episode was awsome, all the Houseisms, and the Chase/Cameron lines, and the Pranks with Wilson and House, I busted out lauging when House's cane just collapsed and broke in half. I must have sat there laughing for about 5 min. The whole episode was great, the story, the character realtions, and just all around everything. The whole thing with the stethacope on the door was great, and Wilson's comment to "House you still haven't done the dishes?" that was awsome. It was great to see more cuddy last night, and I like the scene near the end where Wilson actually kind of agrees with House about the patient. It was all good. Next weeks episode with the little boy looks excellent. This Non-stop House til the end of the season deal rocks!! Man of love this show, and it just keeps getting better. I hope they go with the storyline I read about for the season finale, it would be great.

CSIFAN1985

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Damn ticks, I felt itchy all night. Oh I hate those things...off to the hate column.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I liked it when Cameron was talking to House about love, and she says something like, "maybe I should have picked something you could relate to more." (I can't really remember the line) and he's like, "Oh SNAP!" I laughed so hard at that. And, oh, STEVE!! "You have a rat." "I'm not going to kill Steve!" Niice.

12. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

The episode was brilliant and so funny

The Wilson/House scenes had me :lol:, Cameron getting snarky was brilliant and was :lol: when she saluted Chase. Foreman battling with House in the elevator was great and I thought House was going to get hit again when the elevator doors opened.

Mention of Steve again, yay!, coma patient put an apperence again, great snark going on. Pure brilliant :D

13. midnight_tiptoes

Did you guys see the promo pics for next week? SO hot.

14. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

my thoughts exactly! :lol:

there are so many good moments in every ep that i cant even remember them all!

i am loving al the house/wilson stuff! they are so funny together, with all their pracitical jokes and the cane one was so funny, house just sat on the ground smiling! :lol:

i loved camerons salute to chase, and then when foreman hit the button for the elevator to start again and it opens in front of the family and cuddy and then house looks up, and quickly ducks his head back down, the look on his was priceless, it was another one of those "oh snap!" moments :lol:

15. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I'm still :lol: at all the great funny moments, one of the top eppy's of the season :D

and the preview danm HOT :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.