Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Laurence/Raymond: The New Guy

Me too, he was awesome, came bopping down ther ailse dancing, so unlike his character on CSI. He looked so cute in a black T-shirt and white slacks. The camraderie George was riveting. So charming and so likeable, laughing at everything. He's so delightful, and so real like you said. What a great guy, He's the man, and we're so lucky that he's chosen to be on CSI:bolian:

2. Desertwind

Some caps of Ray in "Better Off Dead" he was as always awesome, so in tune with Sara. Such respect like when she's working with Brass. He listened to her, and likewise.:thumbsup:

GOING TO THE HOUSE

SARA AND RAY

3. Desertwind

One of Ray and Horatio from the crossover trilogy. "BONE VOYAGE" Old friends;)

RAY AND HORATIO

4. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

I'm really liking Ray on CSI. I'm sad to see Grissom gone but he's fitting in nicely with the rest of the crew I think. Its nice to see this season getting in deeper into his background with his father and everything. Look's like we'll get to know Ray more on an emotional level.

5. Desertwind

WELCOME EOcean214[​IMG] glad you here and appreciating this powerful man. He's fiitting in extremely well. He's wonderful:bolian: class act~

6. EOcean214

Thanks for the warm welcome Desert Wreath. I agree with everything you said about Langston :) Happy New Year!

7. Desertwind

My pleasure EOcean214 It's always nice to see when fans are in tune with one of the characters, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well:bolian:

GOING CASUAL

8. Desertwind

Over the last couple of days we watched his appearance in "19 Down" when Grissom was visiting him in Reno, and sat in on one of his clases. The serial killer freak-show was on video tape, and when he first walked out all spiffy in his suit, I knew immediatley he was a winner. Grissom did too. He got ticked off at him for pretending to be a student of sorts. And then he realized that Grissom and him could bond and find his partner in crime [which they did]. Great episode and Grissom and him together was fabulous. ALmost a year ago on Jan. 8, 09. Now almost a year later, he's doing such a fabulous job. So glad he's on CSI:bolian:

LAURENCE AND WIFE GINA

9. VFX

VFX Civilian

Could somebody tell me what episode is this bullet video shot from, please? Man, that visual effect was just fantastic! I really would like to know it.

http://video.zoicstudios.com/content/FLVs/Episodic_Reel_2010.flv

(You may need to use an additional player to watch it. It's the shot featuring Laurence in an possible crime scene).

10. Desertwind

THANK'S VFX but I couldn't get it to play:( what does it say and what is it about?

11. VFX

VFX Civilian

It's an visual effect sample video that shows this super awesome shot scene also featuring Laurence. Here's a screencap about it:

[​IMG]

Could you tell me what episode this is from, please? :)

12. Desertwind

Well from that small icon it look's like "Family Affair" the season premiere with everyone falling down and going through the glass, a freak was shooting at all of the team~ great visual effects. It was stunning. I think that's it. I'll try and find some more caps from that episode:thumbsup:

13. VFX

VFX Civilian

Cool. I didn't know CSI had such great visual effects. Could you point me out to another one? :)

14. EOcean214

Couldn't agree more with this. It would be great to see another Grissom/Raymond teaming.

I'll have to think back to some other great visual effects episodes but the freeze frame one from this season was pretty awesome.

15. Desertwind

I think possibly that our moderators could help out on this, Smokey and DJ and maybe the video is on the original airing thread of this episode. I've looked and couldn't find the whole first scene, but pretty sure it had it in that thread. Here's one from that episode, but not the explosive opening~

DR. RAY AND SARA meeting, with Nick and Cath

And, I as well hope to see Dr. Langston and Grissom work together again EOcean it would be awesome~