Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

She was great I really enjoyed the episode.

They got a bowling coach
    my csi experience

In one instance, the gorgeous (and surprisingly tall) Jorja Fox, who plays workaholic Sara Sidle on the show, mentioned how she “hates” bowling because she “sucks at it.”

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's for that Inxs I wondered how they were all so good, well with the exception of Cath, I used to be in a bowling league, fun times. Sara kicked butt, she looked like she played all her life, so she's a fast learner~

3. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

4. Desertwind

Thank's Silver_Bells cute pets;) In last nights ep. Sara was so incredible, a great actress. Her experssions tell it all. The guy who unplugged the life support suystem and lied to Sara. Her stomping off saying "This is why I can't do this anymore' And asking him "why did you lie to me"?:( and the last scene where she was packing her stuff to leave..again.. but now she's back and a better person and dealing with the crime's differently than before. She was burnt out, and needed a much deserved break, and got a long one~

[​IMG]

5. Desertwind

On Dec. 17. Sara will be working exclusively wth Dr. Langston in "Better Off Dead" this should be fascinating, as she seems to really be in awe of him, and he with her. The details of this episode are on the "spoiler" thread. But, I for one really am excited to see them working on a case together~

6. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Back in October The Artists & Athletes Alliance held a private briefing about President Obama’s "legislative priorities". Jorja and Marg were both there

Artists & Athletes Alliance

7. Desertwind

Here's a great YouTube video, with the many different faces of Sara, and her pain and suffering, trials and tribulations..on CSI. And now she's back and a happier gal[​IMG]

SHE'S EVERYTHING Brad Paisley~

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  8. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

It has been a while since I've posted around here. Got distracted with work but am finally catching up on CSI. You've probably already talked about this, but I love Sara back in the group. I think its really made a difference this season.

9. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Yeah Im verry happy Sara is back.
    Jorja and Marg Interview in a french Mag. mostly the same as the TV Guide interview
    Tele Star Interview a couple of extra questions.

aloso on JAA

10. Desertwind

11. 456

456 Dead on Arrival

Would you kindly stop trying to push Laurence Fishburne/Ray down our throats.

The man is a complete and utter bore and so are you, Desert Wind.

You never, and I mean NEVER, post anything new and/or interesting.

Give it a damn rest.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Is this "new and/or interesting"? Not. Please remember this from the Talk CSI rules:

And before it happens, let me add this:

I see no off topic (that is, not about Jorja/Sara) postings here. If you are referring to the avatar and/or banner of any poster, as long as they are not vulgar or obscene, posters are free to use any avatar/banner they choose.

13. Desertwind

:confused: I see nothing here in this Jorja/Sara thread about Laurence Fishburne, unless it's from an episode with them together in that episode. This is about her. And not to feed into negative comments, here's a cool "astrology chart" about her. Enjoy~

JORJA'S ASTROLOGY CHART

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for the links to the interview, Inxs. Love the pictures, too. And, it gives me a new avatar. :)

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

If any Jorja fans are going to be in the Chicago area on February 28th, you can attend an event here that she will be hosting.

I got this in my email today for Chicago's HSUS and here's the link to the info and pricing.

Click 'fees' to see what you get for each ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.