Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

His scene with Cath where he was playing with the stuffed animals was super-adorable. :D

2. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Ha! I was about to say the same thing. So cute. Greg just seems to get more adorable with every episode. It's like he has a superpower. :lol:

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Was a really good episode and we saw quite a bit of Greg. I love it whan he works with Nick so that was a plus. Great scenes with Sara and Bobby (good to see Bobby again) and I agree the one with Cath was adorable.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yes this was another really good episode for Greg. I loved that scene with Catherine and when he used the stuffed animal as if it were talking. He always gets an adorable, almost coy like smile when he has scenes with Catherine like that.

Yeah Nick and Greg working together is always a major plus too. :D

5. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

The looks he was giving Cath was so adorable! I also loved the scenes with Bobby and Sara. I'm glad we got a good amount of Greg in this episode! I was hoping we would.

6. Dizzney

I'm glad they are finally giving Greg his due in screen time. It's a shame it just took 10 seasons to get there. :(

7. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Well, they better keep up the good airtime for Greg or I know some people who will be getting coal for Christmas. :lol:
    I really can't get over how cute the stuffed animal scene is, haha.
    Maybe because I think of Greg as our own little fluffy ball of cute. Hm, that sounded much better in my head than in writing. :rolleyes:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree. Its too bad that it took Sara leaving (and unfortunately returning), also the loss of Warrick, Grissom, and yes even Riley leaving plus the writers finally realizing that CSI is not the Larence Fishburn show in order for him to finally shine.

9. Dizzney

I want a Christmas episode with Greg dressed as an Elf. :lol:

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That would be cute, I second that! (as you can see he has an elf hat on in my banner)

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

11. Dizzney

I'm surprised they have never done a NYE episode. LV has a big NYE event. That would be a fun episode to see our guy get lose maybe. :)

12. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

Man its been a while since I've posted! :eek: I got busy with my internship and have just started catching up on CSI. Believe it or not I believe its one of its best seasons. How is that possible after 10 years?? :lol:

I agree, its nice to finally see Greg getting more screen time! It's good to see Sara back too. I think my favorite episode so far has been 'Working Stiffs.' I'm still trying to catch up so I can watch the rest of the season on time hopefully.

A New Years Eve episode would be a great idea Greg'sSnowAngel.

13. Dizzney

Well if you have not seen past that episode then you are still missing probably the best episode of the show in a while... Appendictiment. That was a favorite of a lot of ours.

14. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

HAHA, I sat here for about ten minutes thinking, 'What the heck does NYE stand for?' :confused:
    Then it hit me. New Year's Eve. :guffaw:This sinus infection is rotting my brain xD
    It would be cute to see Greg get a Midnight kiss ;)

15. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

Thank you for letting me know that. I'll look forward to watching it. I think I have just a few more til that episdoe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.