Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Lovely story, btw I'm half through and I had to comment on here, why the hell did you put the lizard in it? Jeeze, it's enough seeing that creepy crawly thing on here (your pic) and then reading about it. LOL:lol:

Merry Christmas everybody! Prepare for EC season.

2. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

hello!:)
    I just wanna greet everyone a Merry Christmas!
    Enjoy the holidays & GodBless you all:thumbsup:

The best gift the writers can give us is to write a happy ending for Eric & Calleigh. A wedding maybe?! I really hope so. Looking forward to the next episode with Eric in it.

3. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

Merry Christmas from me too!enjoy your holiday and family!!

4. pinunnum

pinunnum Civilian

Lovely story, btw I'm half through and I had to comment on here, why the hell did you put the lizard in it? Jeeze, it's enough seeing that creepy crawly thing on here (your pic) and then reading about it. LOL

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

ReadThe Recue at ff.net and find out. And they're not creepy crawly....they're sweet and funny. Mine is.:)

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Pinunnum, why did you copy my post?

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Okay, am I the only one that was brought near tears from tonight's rerun of "Out of Time" when Alexx broke the news of Eric's serious condition to Calleigh? It got me the first time, but was colored with irritation of the complete rewriting of Eric's and Calleigh's backstories. Hello....Eric was first in underwater recovery as per the first season and Calleigh was from New Orleans/Louisiana as per the first season. Just ticked me off. Anyway, the fantastic raw emotion form Calleigh was amazing; that she was so trusting with Alexx spoke volumes on their relationship. Alexx knew that Eric and Calleigh were together and was doing her best to soften the blow. Beautiful work from the actors and sensitive writing from the writing staff. Just....the rest of the episode fell far short.

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hello everyone, I just read in spoilers that Eric will be back in 8.16...so, he will be back 8.12, 8.13, 8.14 and 8.16? Then he will have few episodes left only...:(

9. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Really :eek:? Does this mean we'll only have two more episodes with Eric for the rest of the season :(? That sucks :scream:!
    I'm just hoping that somehow the show will renegotiate a couple of extra episodes with AR.
    Everybody, keep your fingers crossed!

10. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I continue to hope to see Adam in other episodes of the 8th season and see him a regular for the 9!

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

So, turns out that we were misinformed; Eric will only be in episodes 8.14 & 8.16. I wonder where we're getting all these conflicting informations from :confused:? And if this is true, then he'll still be in 5 more episodes at the tail end of season 8... I think I prefer this better than having him in only 2 epis out of the remaining 8 or 9.
    Hiphuggers in 50% of the episodes after 8.16... not bad, still... :(

12. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Yay more Eric and Cal stories. I hope they have all this drama between the two will finally end and a resolution come out of it. Their relationship has so much drama it reminds me of soap opera, I guess that's why they call it TV. haha.

I'm sure Eric will pop in and out every so often. I just can't see miami w/o Eric.

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Me too!!I hope to see him as a regular, even though in the UK it will be in 2 years probably ;(
    Season 8 starts in June, have no idea why...
    I think CSI M reminds soap opera the most of all the CSIs...nevertheless I hope that Cal and Eric will get their happy ending finally...

14. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I really like to have new spoilers about eric and calleigh!!

15. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

So would I :(!
    I can't believe it's been a week since the last post :eek:! This thread used to be one of the most active ones around :(!

Ok, so in the absence of spoilers, how about we come up with our top 10 favourite hiphugger scenes of all time!

I'll start:
    #10 Cal conforting Eric after pumping an alligator's stomach and finding the foot of the missing hispanic teenager - Death Grip.
    #9 The " No midnight tiptoe" scene - Wet Foot Dry Foot
    #8 The hiphugging scene - Simple Man.:adore:
    #7 Eric conforting Cal -Stand your Ground
    #6 Eric taking Cal home - All In
    #5 When Cal and Eric share a long look after he pulls out the glass shard from her finger - Burned :drool:
    #4 The scene where Eric holds Cal's hand, and Cal calls him her hero after he finds the missing unspent bullet - Going Ballistic
    #3 Eric holding Cal ( and moving a strand of hair away from her face :adore:) as she collapses - SGIYCSI
    #2 Eric confessing to unconscious Cal that he can't imagine living his life without her - SGIYCSI
    #1 Cal & Eric kissing - Sink or Swim :luvlove:

There are so many more scenes that could've made the list, but I have to limit them to ten, or else I'd be posting for hours!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.