Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TogoFTW

TogoFTW Dead on Arrival

wow, in purple!! my favourite color <3
    ahaha but not as nice as your siggy ;p

@divadee I understand how you feel. hope u'll get better soon.

@happy_skippy hmm kinda strange becoz according to the interview, he said he doesn't smoke anymore =p

ehm, because it's 1:55 am now *yeah I'm living in the future* let me say MERRY CHRISTMAS to y'all :D
    wish to find Jon under my tree ;D

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

well it's 3.01am right now..so Merry Christmas to all you people out here and in the world...oh and cheers to finding jon under the christmas tommorrow..K good night and Merry Christmas..

3. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

first of all, let me wish everyone a merry christmas tomorrow!!!:):):) next, i want to thank everyone for welcoming me here. all of you are kind and sweet for all the welcomes and that stuff. with that being said, thanks to everyone for trying to cheer me up and telling me to hang in there. it is so cool that u guys are showing support for me. my whole life people have not had faith in me or wished me well. most of my folks and friends don't even give me the time of day. so thanks for listening and making me feel better.:thumbsup::thumbsup::bolian: i guess i just have to grow up and accept the reality of things...

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ok folks Merry X-mas to everyone who read this and I you all have found Jon under x-mas tree or you will.

5. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

6. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pics Yoshi,nice as always.
    Nice to see that video again too,thanks Togo2hot.

8. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

thanks for the pictures Yoshi!!!! and thanks for the video togo2hot!!! (i already saw it, but nothing Jon appears in ever gets repetetive for me=) i know this is my second day here and i am posting like crazy... but i just want my avatar to display!!!! u guys all have awesome avatars and icons. i hope when u see mines' u will all be impressed!!!

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Just popping in here to say WELCOME to all the new members! :D

And I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas if you're celebrating! Love the pics everyone! ^_^ Yoshi you always post the hottest pics ever. :lol:

@Divadee87 Hahaa, it's annoying that you can't have an avatar until you've posted what, 50 times I think? That bugged me too when I first joined. :lol: I'm sure you'll get them in no time.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  10. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I also just want to welcome every new member!!! Thanks for the pics, thanks for the video... it always brightens my day!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

11. TogoFTW

TogoFTW Dead on Arrival

thanks togo2hot for the link..
    yeah agree, and his last response was so funny too =p about working in the TV guide fixing the tripod, ahaha.. this is what I like about him, his sense of humor :D

thanks for the nice pics too yoshi.. I like his weird expressions ;p

@divadee yeah, but we can use avatars after being here for 2 weeks and reach our 50 posts.. ouch. ;p hehe I've made an avatar too for myself, too bad can't use it now.

12. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

haha I don't remember seeing that interview. Ah, *sigh* that was great stuff. Jon is so funny.
    I too would like to wish you all a very happy and safe holidays. Also a big "Wolfe Pack" welcome to this thread and the site for all the newbies.

I would also like to propose a toast, "to many more hot sexy episodes with Jon in the new year."
    Cheers

13. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

i know, it is annoying. but on the bright side i think this is my nineth or tenth post here, so if i do my math right.... about forty more???:lol::lol::lol: anyways, hope u all had a merry christmas!!! i got a kenneth cole peacoat and a messenger bag by gucci!!!!:drool::drool::drool: the only thing missing was Jon...:( oh wait a minute, i have all night to dream about him!!!:drool::drool::lol::lol:

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

First of all, I hope everyone who celebrates it, had a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!!

Welcome Divadee!!! I'm glad that you are here and I hope you will enjoy posting:thumbsup:

Thank you for all the pictures and videos of Jon/Ryan!!

15. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

You as well, MiamiWolfe. And thanks for treating us to your icon. It's given me lots of inspiration for my Ryan fanfics. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.