Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

Uhh...I hate Xmas time occasionally.:rolleyes: Finally have some time to sit down and pop a visit in here!
    Whoa... :drool::drool::drool::drool: Those pics definitely helps me to get warmer when in my country is sooo cold at the moment! :lol: "I just came inside" :rolleyes:

Jade, thanks for the first season pics. I remembered that "the closer" ain't that good epie if ya don't count those cute smacked scenes but after seeing those pics I think I'll wanna watch that tonight! ;) Especially first two pics gave me a plenty of reason to dream...:devil::devil::devil:

I agree more Mac!!!:bolian: Even though Ive read that some people don't like when the eppies are quite Mac centered...so what?!? :D

I haven't eat "BigMac" either. Since I've only once visited in McDonald's! :lol: hmm maybe I'll think about trying it one time. But I have to admit that everytime I see " a BigMac ad" I start to giggle!! :guffaw:

Lisa, Polly was in the "Jamalot" episode. ;) She was that over-eager skater who opened her shirt in front of our Mac! Damn I was jealous to her! :scream: She said to Mac for example these lines:

"My skirt is really tight. Can you just help me out with it?"

"If you help I'll teach you how to...

Erm...does enyone know the last word?? Is it "gym" or...
    My english skills:rolleyes: ...Help please!?!" :lol::lol::lol:

To the eyes. I have green eyes too! So I know what ya mean! I love greeneyed guys, but blue is sweet also! :p

Okey I have pics too! Some hot pics! Picked ramdonly! I hope you'll like'em! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh yeah, i remember her, i liked her! i just didn't remember her name :D

green eyes rule :D

thanks for the pix, they're lovely :D

3. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

poor poor Mac...here, i'll warm you up :devil::devil::devil::drool::drool::drool: c'mon don't be afraid...we don't bite...:devil::devil::devil:

i'l help too, we don't want him to get tired, do we? :lol::lol::lol:

4. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Mistletoe_Sens thanks for the welcome!!! :)
    hahaha ill make sure to keep those points in mind hehe :)

5. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

These are just HOT! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good morning Taylor- girls!!

Just came drooling from the Gary-thread to see these great pics here again!

Thanks to Sam and thanks to Jools, especially for that great summary;)

As I mentioned on the Gary-thread, I won´t have time to come here before christmas eve and I know I am a little bit early but I want to take the chance to wish you all:

[​IMG]

a merry, merry christmas

a great night with your family or friends and whatever you are doing or not doing!!!

Let smiling Mr. Taylor lighten up your day:

[​IMG]

Hugs to you all ;)

Blue:luvlove:

7. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Awww...he looks so sweet :adore: I think sat in front of the computer for a minute just going 'Awww...' at this one screencap. He looks all adorable and confused :lol:. Maybe the tie's got something to do with it...:devil:

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello!

Jools! So I'm Rudolph now huh?!? [​IMG]You know it's called "Petteri" in Finnish. So it took me some time to remember what's the same word is in Finnish! :lol: Hmm Rudolph was Santa's little helper.. .yeah why not!?! You can be Santa! [​IMG] [​IMG] Only I don't have red nose but if I don't go outside, then I'll have it! :lol: Since it's freezing in here! [​IMG]

So do you have any ideas how do we wrap detecive Taylor in a gift wrap!?! :guffaw:Or should we put Gibbs there too! [​IMG]

I'd really wanna Mac gift, well a girl can dream desides I've been a "good girl this year" *puppy eyes* [​IMG]

"...Am I detective Taylor...?" [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Am not sure..." [​IMG]
    "But...pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee!!!! *begs* [​IMG]
    I promise I won't drag you to the closet...*before tomorrow*"
    :devil:
    [​IMG]
    "Okey then. I guess you've earnet a little smile-present...."
    [​IMG]
    "Ohhhhh!!!!"*[​IMG]*

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ niiice... jade_nolan i love your pics! *dribble*

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

[​IMG]

To dribble about the holidays.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

and here i thought Xmas was 2 days away...well apparently i was wrong...look at all these pics!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

BLUEEEEEEEEEEE this one is so...OMG words can't describe it :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: thanks for posting it

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ in that pic he's like "come here!" - ok!!! :D

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

he doesn't need to say it twice :D:D:D

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Awww, he does! That's adorable!

I just re-watched Greater Good and the s5 finale, both great Mac episodes. In GG, I love seeing the more emotional side to Mac when he goes after Stella to Greece, it's lovely to see him put the 'boss' role aside, forget about protocol and all that, and go after someone he truly cares about to help her out with a problem. And in the office scene where she reads his coffee grounds, he's so sweet and smiley! I liked how when she said how lucky she was to have him in her life (damn right she is, I'm so jealous!) he got all flustered and Mac-like about it, that reminded me of what we were talking about ^ before, about how he's not very certain of how to deal with his feelings and emotional stuff and gets sort of unsure of himself and nervous around women, even Stella on occasion. I think the whole issue of Mac not being very good with his emotions is very fitting with his military past, and with his being a cop and a CSI and the leader of the team.
    I also think he was very emotional in the finale but here it came out mostly as him being VERY pissed off. Which was hot! He was furious at Dunbrook when he thought he was involved, and then when the mechanic guy was messing with him and Flack, Mac shoved him into the car and told him 'start talking you SOB' - and it's not often Mac uses that kind of language, he also called the men who killed Angell 'b*stards'. So I think we saw how much Angell's death got to him in those scenes. Also when he was telling Stella he wished he could make it so it never happened. I think it made a nice contrast to the speech he gave to the team and the other cops and detectives after Angell died. Some people here didn't like it, and I do think it was kind of cliched, but I believe that what Mac said - basically Angell was a good cop and she died bravely and now their job was to get whoever did it - is pretty much standard fare when it comes to cops who are killed. I mean, there's nothing else he could say, really, and I think getting people to focus on catching the killers was exactly the right thing to do, and Mac knew there would be time for remembering and mourning her later. I think it was very much the type of speech a leader gives, and it was nice to see Mac step into his role of leader not just for his team but for the other cops too, and then later, when he was alone with Stella, to show more emotion about it when he said about how he wished he could make it so it never happened. Mac's speech was also very 'Mac', IMO, especially in regards to how he was very careful to keep his emotions in check.

New CSI NY starts here on Jan 9th, I can't wait!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you have a great one!

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi SMack,

tomorrow is Christmas Eve, therefore Christmas begins. Here is 7.45 H PM.
    We live in different lands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.