Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I'll sign up:lol::devil:

Maybe he got into acting to build confidence in himself; it sounds from the article that he was shorter than everyone else when he first got into it. As great_snowflake stated he chose to act in middle school and while I don't condone drug use, that came later after his decision to become an actor.

Again, through the article, I got the impression he is meeting people through his boxing. We really don't know who he hangs out with, we just see the people he is photographed with.

And no excuse should be given. Domestic violence is a very serious charge no matter who the aggressor is and who the victim is. We don't know all the facts and until he is found guilty we should definitely reserve judgement. For all we know Jon has a dark side we don't know or will never know about. Hopefully, we will never hear about him being involved in anything like this again. For his sake as well as anyone he comes in contact with.
    And for the record, I think the man is good looking and a pretty good actor but I don't have him on a pedestal either. No human being should be; it is too much pressure for anyone to be placed on one and impossible to stay there. When they fall (or seem to) it can be too great of a letdown for the admirer.

Me as well.

He really seems pumped about the boxing. Maybe it is causing him to become more disciplined and focused, and will help him through this difficult time.

They are both quite funny and one of the reasons why I think Jon is a pretty good actor and would make a good comic.

2. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

Dear Miamiwolfe: :thumbsup: I totally agree with you. Exept for the end, because I never have seen So On and So Forth nor My Penis is My Best Friend, I will look for them in Youtube.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  3. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I've been trying to find a way to watch SO On and So Forth, but I haven't found one link that works. Sucks living in Canada. I soooo wanted to watch him in a lighter role!!! PLUS, from the pics and short scenes I've been able to see, he looks TOTALLY HOT!!!!

I can easily imagine him in a light sitcom or anything where he'd have the opportunity to show off his sense of humor. I watched 'The Hangover' this weekend and I could totally see him having a role in that movie!!! lol

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I still have to watch that. Hopefully the link posted earlier will work for me, because I did enjoy the first few parts.

Im not sure when I will be able to get back on here over the holidays, so I will wish everyone a Happy Christmas now, and here is to lots of Ryan scenes in the New Year :beer:

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I hope I can post this (still trying to navigate what I can post and what I can't), but go to Jonathan-Togo.com. It has the link to So on and So Forth. Good luck:thumbsup: You'll enjoy it; he looks good (well, as usual) and is very funny! There should be a link to My Best Friend is My Penis as well:)

6. TogoFTW

TogoFTW Dead on Arrival

hello everyone! I'm a newbie here..
    TogoFTW - For The Win!! ;p
    Been in crush since around June when I first watched CSI Miami. but they broadcast the 7th season here in my country.. so I'm so far left behind =p

Yeah I've checked the So On So Forth trailer on YouTube. Jon will sing there, nice ;D
    and I'm one of the fan that keep supporting him after his case.. :D
    Jon is not that popular here so I'm really glad I foun this place where I can talk about him ahaha :D

by the way, nice siggy, snowflakes XDD

7. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

[/QUOTE]I hope I can post this (still trying to navigate what I can post and what I can't), but go to Jonathan-Togo.com. It has the link to So on and So Forth. Good luck:thumbsup: You'll enjoy it; he looks good (well, as usual) and is very funny! There should be a link to My Best Friend is My Penis as well:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks MiamiWolfe, but I've tried it and it still doesn't work... probably the joys of living in Canada. BUT THANK YOU FOR TRYING!!!!

Welcome to the thread TogoFTW!!!!! :)

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

No problem. Sorry it didn't work for you. Have you tried Youtube? You may have some luck there:)

Welcome TogoFTW!!! We have a lot of fun here.:)

9. TogoFTW

TogoFTW Dead on Arrival

@Tanya & MiamiWolfe thanks ^^
    @Tanya well I only found this trailer on YouTube.. So On and So Forth Trailer
    it says the movie will be out in 2010.. can't hardly wait.. XD

btw it's morning here, and I haven't slept all nite browsing for Jon's stuffs ;p

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

Welcome TogoFTW, I know in the area I live, I have problems with the link and of course it won't allow me to download. So it is encouraging to hear it comes out next year. :)

Don't stay up too late, take care of yourself, and please get some sleep. :)

11. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

12. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Arrrgn.... another video that won't work for me. I'm getting kind of desperate!!!!! lol

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thank you togo2hot, this was a better link for me to use. Couldn't figure out what he was singing, but he sure can hit some high tenor notes. But, I'm not completely surprised, what with all the screaming in WISC. :lol:

14. TogoFTW

TogoFTW Dead on Arrival

thanks for the link, but..
    Hmm.. it says the video is not available.. ugh too bad T^T

@slower is that another trailer for the movie? Ugh I really wanna see it ;)
    honestly I was kinda jealous when I saw the Dennis & Chloe part, coz he was on the bed with another girl, hahahs.. ;p

by the way everyone, just wanna ask u something.. are Jon and Diana still dating?? ahaha just curious bout that =p

15. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

You are welcome:)btw were you able to view the video using that link?it must have been nice...:lol:

[/QUOTE]
    thanks for the link, but..
    Hmm.. it says the video is not available.. ugh too bad T^T

@slower is that another trailer for the movie? Ugh I really wanna see it ;)
    honestly I was kinda jealous when I saw the Dennis & Chloe part, coz he was on the bed with another girl, hahahs.. ;p

by the way everyone, just wanna ask u something.. are Jon and Diana still dating?? ahaha just curious bout that =p[/QUOTE]

The video won't work for me also!...Agh..i guess it's because we are from outside US...Anyway Slower,were you able to view the video at the link that i gave you..cuz when i try it says the video is not available...lucky you..i bet jon singing was great!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.