Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

all the pictures:drool:

its still so unfair that my cousin is doing of mice and men for her english gcse. she gets to watch my favourite gary film:( :lol:

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Meggzie, you should go watch that too! If you have a chance! :D

I've done essey about OMAM a year ago. I got a good grade from it and my teacher wondered am I a John Steinbeck fan?!? :lol: I just mumbled not particularly when my mind screamed to me: "I'M GARY FAN!!!!" :guffaw:
    Talking about OMAM I got it a week ago from post and I watched it in my apartment...well you may imagine how I drooled, whimper and nearly screamed when I saw that barn scene!!! :drool::devil::drool: I jumped of my chair and went sit just in front the TV and my roommate just laughed at my actions!!! :lol: She said that if I could jump into screen I'd probably do it! :guffaw:I didn't hear her at all I just stared Gary without blinking an eye! :lol:He's just SOOOOOOO HOT AND SEXY THERE!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I just came here from Mac-thread where we discussed about Gary's eyes which are green. "I couldn't help myself mentioning!" :lol: Anyway as we well know he wears contact lenses so I just thought to post some pics where he has glasses! ;) He looks pretty different then I think but definitely equally hot! :drool: I personally like guys with glasses since I use glasses myself! :p I gotta tell that finding these pics ain't easy since he really don't use glasses often...:rolleyes: But after hard work watching these pics is a great reward! :D

[​IMG]

*Deep sigh* So handsome! :drool::adore::drool:

[​IMG]
    Funny and cute! :lol::adore:
    [​IMG]
    This is my favourite! :drool::drool::drool: It's from the Rage. ;)

[​IMG]

This then...well this makes me laugh! :guffaw:
    What do you thnk he's saying?!? :lol::lol::lol:

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i had to do it for english gcse too but it was too long ago for us to watch the gary version (it might have just come out actually but i think we were a few months early), we got to see the old version which wasn't anywhere near as good, and not just because he wasn't in it ;)

you should be :p:p he's an *amazing* writer, one of my top 3 writers ever, i love him.

that is a good pic - i like it's the rage. well no, i like him in it's the rage, there's a big difference:lol::lol: i'll try to make some caps later, well, after doing some actual work on my essay:rolleyes::lol:

hmm i wonder - i'm sure it's something fabulous ;) maybe we should have a little caption competition :D

4. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

See, this is what I like seeing when I finally come on after my hiatus away from life :lol:

Anyway back on Gary - I still need to see most of his movies, though I reallllllly feel like watching Forest Gump again, for no other reason than it's a tradition here to watch it 5 days before Christmas... okay and for Gary :lol:

5. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

no no no FG is good but...man...IMPOSTOR anyone?!?!? those scenes at the beginning takes my breath away every single time :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

i'm so going to watch it again tonight

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

YES!!! IMPOSTER!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: i about pass out from not being able breath every time i watch it!!! he's either shirtless or has an open top for nearly the whole first 1/2 hr!! :drool::drool::drool: and the desperation in his body language and eyes the entire time is just..........:devil::devil:.....yeah.....:devil::devil::evil::evil:.........now i did it, *is rendered drooling wreck*:drool:

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

yeah...same feeling here...the first time i actually had to stop the dvd and breath, both because of the jealousy (i SO wanted to swap places with that girl) and OMG the hotness!!!

and while he's under the shower he SINGS (i so didn't noticed right away, too focused on him naked...skiiiiiiiin....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:)!!! it was so cool and cute at the same time!!!

i need pop corn!!!

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i have that song in my ipod, and if it comes on i get instantly distracted. last time it happened i was driving. almost crashed the bloody car! but hey, it was worth it ;)

so true. and that's just the long version!:lol::guffaw::p

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:devil::devil::devil: yep!!! ;):lol: *can not wipe stupid grin off face and devious thoughts from head now thinking about it*!!! :devil: now that i actually posses both versions, i'm gonna have to get stills!!!! :D

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha we think too alike - i thought just now i'd take a few moments out from my essay and make some screencaps from the beginning of the short film but within a few seconds i was almost drowning because of too much :drool::drool::drool: and now my essay is being severely neglected. i turned off impostor, but the words on the page i'm reading about pragmatics might as well be in swahili. oops. damn that mr sinise being so distracting!

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

tried to make screencaps of those scenes too but it's too tough...i always get distracted...'cos when i stop to make the caps i think:"what would be like to be there, with him, like that?" and then i start :drool::drool::drool: and daydream and the caps are forgotten...

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

U-uu-uuuuuu!!!! :p:p:p IMPOSTOR! :drool::drool::drool::drool: Count me in ladies! :D

So much worth to drool! I mean not only in certain parts but during THE WHOLE MOVIE! :drool::devil::evil: I thought to watch it during my holiday...actually I thought to watch all the Gary's movies that I have! :lol:

Did someone mention the Impostor pics?!? I'll try to do it with minor drooling but guess it's hopeless when it comes to this man! :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

*Slides and tries to make her way on the overslippery floor...WOo!!!*

Yup I knew this was going to happen! :lol: My mind is occupied by naughty thoughts :devil::devil::devil:
    and the floor is deadly slippery :evil::evil::evil:...MOP!!!! :guffaw:

*Cleans up nicely and tiptoes away!* :guffaw:

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hey,
    I nearly killed my keyboard:drool::drool::drool::drool:, ladies!!! What a start in a new week!!!! ( Hey, Sam, you should get up early more often to ease our mornings by postings such pics ;))

My contribution, on purpose a dressed one ;)
    [​IMG]

Distraction enough to concentrate on boring treaties in the office :rolleyes:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ blue thanks for supporting my essay efforts by posting a clothed picture, but you kind of ruined it by posting all the less clothed ones from earlier so i had to look at them again ;)

15. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:drool::drool::drool::drool: lkajhgfoautoeagàjg lkdjf<luir b li<rf ewbljhlf< kaljop

*cleans the slippery keyboard*

aaaah, better *nods*

my my...hello there handsome :drool::drool::drool::drool:

thanks for all the awesome pics and caps!!!!*hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.