Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Should, or want? haha, 'cause they might be two different things....better not be though......:shifty: 'course, now they've kinda committed to them being a couple whether they actually want to admit it or not!!! :D I find it impossible to believe that they aren't aware of how intrisically they're changing Mac/Stella interactions/relationship, and all I can say is, for god's sake, DON'T avoid the inevitable this season by doing something abysmally stupid like them having a "relationship crisis" in order to prolong this whole thing and to avoid having them officially together. :angryrazz: They opened this whole thing. They could have simply put Mac and Stella back to the way they were (quite frankly, considering the awfull state of things, I would have happy with just this for now!), but they decided to take things a step further, and they better follow through!!!! :evil::devil:

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WElcome to the thread SILVERCAT!! Indeed we should hope for the best!

I'm glad they are finally taking this relationship and giving in to the charisma these two share. Mac is so relaxed with Stella and it is good to see for once Mac without his "Furrowed brow"! Even when he dated the Virus he was not totally relaxed it was like her emotional state always had him on guard. With Stella he can be himself and finally trust his relationship. I hope TPTB give us enough to let us know they are definitley in a relationship but not over kill I have a feeling they know what they have and they will play it out just right ...I hope anyway!:)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

so true, they wouldnt dare change how they are now... idc about wat happened in any of the other seasons they totally show them together even if they aren't they should kno us SMacked fans by now anyways to not overkill Mac's relaxed and touchyness and he actually flirts with her more than earlier in the season so i say they totally have changed even if the writers didnt want it to go this way yet... DL when it first started was kidda of an overkill to me... and i can say this becuz i had more than 3 lines on topic... TPTB wouldnt dare screw this up now... especially with Mac making all the small intimate moves :D

4. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

You know over my years of shipping for different TV couples I have learned not to trust TPTB. Plenty of times I've gotten my hopes up and then get disappointed. So even though it's hard to control my sipper heart nothing actually guarantees that the next episode we wouldn't be back to square one, which would be worst scenario for me and my tortured heart. So I will believe it when I see it.

5. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I'm so with you there. I mean I've been shipping this one ship for over 4 years and still nothing has been done with it even though there's been a kiss and major character talk about it. I've learned to just go along with the flow, letting TPTB do what they want.

I haven't seen "Second Chances" yet, since well yeah no satellite lol but I've seen enough to know there's something there that TPTB can't hide anymore. If non-shippers can see the last few episodes and go "Oh there IS something there." then something must be there. I'm still hoping for a nice New Years thing, but if it doesn't happen, new year new hopes, right? :D

I love how Mac is taking charge so to speak and you know Stella doesn't mind at all with the flirting and touching. She wants him to make the first move I think... *has a nice image of Mac holding the elevator and just kissing her for no reason* yup I'm in my mushy mood now, must be close to the holidays lol

6. sucker4-SMacked

i had a SMacked dream last night... well kinda... its weird how i can remember SMacked dreams, but no other ones *shrugs* anyways

ok so... it was winter and the team was at a corner in NYC... Sid and Stella were the last ones there, and Stella brang coffee for Mac, she was gave him a hug and was about to kiss him but Mac pulled her to the side. *all convo may be a little off, but anyways*

they were whispering anyways... he asked Stella what she was doing, and she told him something, and he was like Not here. and she asks him why not and then thats the part i dont remember partially becuz it was like a preview for an episode and my sister was watching so she didnt shut up. Then she was like If you dont want to be together with me then you could of just said so. and he was like, "I don't know, anymore." and then she frowns and drops the topic, and thats all that happened :( so i didnt get a make up scene or anything...

i just wanted to share that with u and at least the writers are doing better :D

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera Family and WELCOME TO THE SMACKED FAMILKY THREAD SilverKat! I would like you don't pay attention to thse lovely people but it's impossible not to since they are adorable :d . You will love to be here :D

Karlia my dear
    I dunno if it's a good or bad thing you have started sounding like me:guffaw::guffaw:. And i do have faith now ;)

Alien!!!!-->
    :drool::drool::drool::drool: you gals, are filling my mind with nice thoughts:lol: That would be amazing:drool: and it would be soooo nice to keep their relationship just to themselves for a while. Finding all little secret moments together to share a smile, a kiss or just a sweet moment:drool::drool::drool::drool: Like when Mac was dating Virus and then they found each other in front of the Candy Machine. That would be so nice with Stell. and suddenly, under the heat of some case (maybe a crisis regarding a case) it is revealed Stella and Mac are dating:p
    wouldn't be that AMAZING?;)

Ali-->
    you dreams certainly ROCK, Ali! :D The more i think about it, the more i like it :D
    Probably it would have worked at the beginning to explain what happened between Mac and Stella because the type of tension between them was personal, not something like the "job" tension:drool:
    But i guess if they start a relationship, maybe it could happen:p Mac would be confuse of his feelings because the waterfall of emotions for both them would be a little overwhelmed:drool::drool::drool::drool: and Stella is the one who would fight against his doubts:drool: She is, by nature, a warrior:thumbsup:

Thanks gals, you dreams gave me new ideas;)

Debbs :D

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I understand completely where your coming from, and as a matter of fact that was my mindset after the season opener after you know what with you know who. I will not try to convince you it will be alright, but I just want to leave this thought with all, after this last episode no matter if they go backwards they can not erase from our minds what we saw and therefore in seeing it we remember it for all future episodes and look upon the relationship with a new light. And once the suggestion has been given they cant take it back. As it was said even non shippers have noticed so it is not "all in our heads"!...Although I like what has been going through my head lately:lol:

9. sucker4-SMacked

I'm gonna write a fanfic about my dream too... but i get what ur saying it is Mac so its understandable him getting confused it'll be adorable too... i would write more but i forgot what i was going to say... oh how i wanna see that in the show, him not wanting to show his feelings... but if he is dating Stella, like a believe he's only all romantic and intimate when his team isnt around and its just him and Stella :D thats whats so great about their relationship

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

i know the feeling *deep sighs*, saw this thing on TV shows too many times to count... but hey, i still have faith :D so let's hope :D

that would be my dad, rewatched 'second chances' today with him, he's a totally outsider of the show, he saw like 3 episodes out of 6 seasons...anyway at the beginning (when Mac and Stella are caring the tree) he goes :" oh! that was kinda sweet, they make a cute cuple" and i started to grin, then at the end (the hug scene) he goes again:"so since when that Mac guy and the cute curly woman are together?" and i was like ' :wtf: :eek: OMG if my dad got it, then it's not just my shipper heart...'

11. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Oh that is soooo cute :adore: Well, my dad came into my room once when I watched Second Chances and when Stella and Mac came on screen the only thing he said was "She's hot!" :lol: So, I don't think he noticed anything else besides Stella being hot :rolleyes: :lol: but that's at least something and we know Mac thinks the same way, right? :p :drool:

Aaaaanyway, first of all, welcome to the newbies!!! :D Hope you'll like our big family of smacked angels! :D

You guys pretty much said it all! WE HAVE our smacked!!! :adore: And yup, they can't go back now that they made it so obvious that there's something "deeper" between them. They do look like a couple and can't pretend they don't. In this season I noticed it first real strong in Cukoo's Nest and it just got stronger by each following episode! :adore: Now, they better not try fooling us!!!!!:devil: I gotta admit that I haven't got great expectations for the next episode either since they gave us so much now... but it would be pretty stupid and unrealistic to just go back to square one, even JB and the writers HAVE to see that!! Sorry, it's just... argh. You know what I mean ;) Gary and Melina should be allowed to do things on their own, I bet if that happened we'd get some awesome smacked action :drool::drool::drool::drool: :adore: :adore: :devil::devil:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Axel suggested both, Gary and Melina, write an episode. I am pretty sure we would get some Smackness there :D :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

According to what i have seen from their writings, both like when Mac and Stella have one of their catfights:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (In Turbulence and Grounds for Deception there were a mini catfight and a HUGE catfight:p) Me thinks like actors, they both enjoy the emotional ride that type of scene could provide to them:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Did i mention i love those too?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Just think about the possibilities if you add intense catfights (personal catfight. No more about their jobs) and then Smacked:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I will think about it;)

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

yeah that was my dad's next comment too :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:to which i promptly replied :"HE's hot. period"

ooooooooh all the scenarios :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: *daydreams*

14. sucker4-SMacked

oh Lord i would die... intense scenes them not talkin to each other the whole day, team gets worried and by the end they are happy once again... and of course Stella would win MOST of the fights... like the one in Officer Blue, i love Rambo Stella with a gun hehe i just love Stella and Mac, Gary and Melina all together, there is nuthing i hate about them except for Mac datin virus, buyt it's all good, she's gone now thats all that matters, he wasnt never truely happy anyways... WE ALL knew that even the team knew

15. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

heck even MAC knew that :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

ooooooh i so LMAO when he took Virus's hand away, seriously that was priceless!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.