Rick Stetler/David Lee Smith--Some Bad Boys ARE Cute Up Close!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Jag Lady, Mar 29, 2009.

?

Which Rick Stetler do you like? Nice or Nasty?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2009.
  1. Mean and nasty!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. The IAB Agent with a Heart

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. If Rick Stetler's on, I'll watch!

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Hey, I'll take it. Besides, looking forward to when my S2 aned S3 dvd's come in. Gotta see "Stets and Red" butting heads again. :drool::thumbsup::devil:

Cantcha just SMELL the testosterone in "Shattered"?

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Now that Kyle is coming back, at least over the computer, I wonder if Saris will return so they can finish that storyline? I sure do miss David Lee Smith. It looks like we won't possibly see him in an episode till sometime after the holidays.

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Yeah. I miss him, too. I was hoping that with his promotion they would include him more.

It's really hard sometimes and I have to hold on and have faith. I'm seeing signs of hope in some areas. I love Natalia and it looks like she might be getting some time pretty quick (wonder if Rick will need to get involved if we have a CSI who is hearing impaired?).

Horatio is my favorite character and he's been fading into the background lately. Now it looks like he might have some things coming up. When Horatio has complications in his life it usually brings Rick for a visit or two! ;) :lol:

I absolutely LOVE to watch Horatio and Rick interact. A case could be made for those two being the most interesting pairing on the show!

Keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully the dry spell with be over soon.

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

^Yeah, Delynn, I am trying to have faith and am keeping my fingers crossed for him to come back. And I certainly personally feel that Horatio and Rick are the most interesting pairing on the show. ;) You know that. ;) :)

TPTB doesn't make it easy, though. I can't help but start to wonder what it would be like if David Lee Smith could get on a new show where I could watch him every week. :drool: And yes, I too thought that Rick becoming Lieutenant would mean he'd finally be in more episodes and get more screentime.

I like Natalia a lot too, and I'm wondering what will happen in the ep tonight. For me it's almost two hours away still before the show starts.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, judging by last night's episode, it appears that Natalia might be having some hearing issues due to being in that explosion. That makes me wonder if Rick will show up and be involved in that storyline somehow. It'd be nice if they had him be compassionate towards her... like maybe he has a relative with hearing loss or something and he can give her some advice... tell her which docs are best on that subject or whatever. I mean, we know nothing about Rick's family and it would just be nice to know something about where he comes from, you know?

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Couldn't agree more on that, DeanCasAngel. I like your idea. I really wouldn't want to see Rick being mean to Natalia. That would NOT make me happy.

I'm really missing him, though. I'm really missing him. :( The show owes me a massive major Rick fix.

7. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Major Rick fix is right, HnSFan. Had him in 8.02 and 8.03, and then....

NOTHING! WAAAAAAH!

Natalia also had problems with her shoulder in "Deep Freeze", so between that and this recent explosion, well, that would be a reason for Rick to come back.

Of course, in Hostile Takeover, I remember Rick saying he was now "COS", which, if I'm not mistaken, is "Commander of Operations Security", which means that technically he isn't IAB anymore.

Wonder where it'll go from there.

8. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I definitely agree. We need more Rick.

I think i need to go back and watch the episodes and then go back to work on my nano story (did win) but is not finished yet and has overtaken the skin bunny.

*crosses fingers* Maybe i'll hear back from writing him via Venue at Janie jones if htey passed on fanmail which i'm beginning to doubt they did.

9. MLS859

MLS859 Victim

I wish David Lee Smith was in every episode of MIAMI -- or they'd give him his own team in another city!!

Lynn

10. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Commander of Operations Security

OOOOLALA..... I like THAT one! :thumbsup: Wouldn't it be nice if he had to take on Horatio's "security" one might say, as a personal assignment? :cool: Time to let the slashy wheels start to grind once more....

11. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

MAJOR HOTTIE ALERT!!

Looks like our IAB guy will be back in 8.12. :drool:

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

^It's about doggone time! Thanks, Jaglady. Heading to the spoiler thread to find out more...

Edit: Where did you see this? I went to his IMDB site and found out that he's recently been in an ep of Dollhouse, which I guess I've missed (dammit) and that Janey Jones is now in Post-production, but I didn't see anything about an upcoming ep of Miami there or here on the forum.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  13. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Love your icon, HnSFan. Somehow, our IAB (COS?) guy just doesn't seem to be the Santa hat kind of guy. Maybe there's a fanfic coming out of that? :guffaw:

It was on the DLS/obsessions website of all places, I think.

14. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

15. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

:eek::adore: WOWEE!! I think that's as naked as I've ever seen him! (Too bad they made him wear a tee shirt!)

Thanks, Wolfsong.