William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Oh it certainly has caused a surge of hormones over here!!!
    We are finding ourselves actually looking forward to the ad breaks to catch the new billyness!! :lol::lol:

But i really hope THAT BEARD is coming back. I am a huge fan of it - I. Love. It. But the stubble is stunning.

Nice to see him with a little bit of colour on his face again too - it makes his white hair look even whiter rather that it washing him out. And I could def see a hint of curl returning - yay!! :devil::devil:

Oh, and he's a wearing dark cord jacket & black tshirt on the ad. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:drool:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:drool: Promo of Five's best of CSI with WP up on youtube click :drool:

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Thanks for the info, ladies :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's again Rocky I wonder if these are his favorites?:confused: while searching around the net on him, I found a article about when he was young, and a real scoundrel, by his own admission. Guess he grew up:evil:

http://home.att.net/~jo.an/miscart.html

5. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Ohhh I saw that advert on Five yesterday! He is looking really good! I'm glad the beard is returning, I like the hint of stubble :D

I'm looking forward to him introducing some of Grissom's best episodes :D. I will be glued to my television set on those nights :lol:

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Another Billy fan drooling over Britain! Well played, RoseWillow!! Loved the French TV pics. They were lush!

7. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

It really is so good to see some new Billy...in anything right now. :adore: I can't believe how much I miss getting my Billy-fix on Thursday nights :(

And he looks FABULOUS in these new pics!!!!! I'm really envious of all of you over in Britain right now.
    Thanks for the stills BF.....:drool: and thank you Rocky for posting that You-Tube clip....*dies* [​IMG] Love, love, love the BEARD!!!

8. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

9. Desertwind

So, he's left CSI, and goes over to Paris and all he does is talk about CSI:confused:here's a interview with him and CSI and how he "thinks Laurence Fishburne is doing a "good job", and sadly how making a guest apperance back on the show "wouldn't be a good idea":( but he changes his mind like the wind, so one never knows. He is however into making a movie and will be a part of that he states:thumbsup: to read the entire article her ya' go~

INTERVIEW

COURTESY OF WPAP~

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i think he meant that it wouldn't be a good idea to have Grissom come back right now. and i have to agree. he only just left. besides, Grissom being back for the first time would make a lot of people want to see it, so it could be a smart move to save his comeback for the big screen. it means we're going to have to wait much longer for it but oh well. selfishly i'd want him back as fast as possible but i understand the logic.

i'm really wondering what are the big fishes thinking right now though. WP seems to be excited about it but in one interview he said all the Jerries and Leslies are not too keen on the movie idea at the moment b/c it would send a wrong signal to the fans (that the show is ending).

on the other hand i really like the fact that he starts talking about doing movies in general. he seems to want to film with European directors and that makes me excited about some possible future projects that i could personally enjoy (since i'm unable to go see his plays).

11. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

12. Desertwind

Thank's Rocky SO, are these his favorites or episodes he thought the fans liked the best? And does anyone find it a bit odd, that he proclaimed 'he couldn't do Grissom any longer, and had taken this character as far as he could" [although he's recently married, alot of stories there, and he could have done the 3/way crossover and been brilliant in those episodes.] yet goes over to Europe, and does nothing but talk about CSI:confused: I'd think he'd be talking about his new play that's coming up. So is he still got this show in his heart and soul, and it seems and misses his character Grissom more than he thought he would~

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  13. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Yeah, I find it surprising he's not at least mentioning in passing 'Endgame' in 2010, I mean, whatever, it's totally fine with me, but usually I would think, he'd start kinda throwing it in the mix of conversation...but I'm sure it'll get enough promotion, and the task at hand is kind of to promote this big Best of Grissom thing, so I think he was just sticking with the immediate subject. He looks phenomenal; very happy and healthy as far as I'm concerned...glad he's doing well.

14. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for posting the link to You-Tube Rocky. Billy looks delicious :drool:

I have to agree with Adzix regarding Billy talking about Grissom and CSI. That's the job he was hired for over in Britain. They want him to introduce those CSI episodes, so it makes sense that he'd be talking about CSI and Grissom.

When he was in France, same thing. They didn't want him there to talk just Billy Petersen, they wanted him there to talk about being Grissom and leaving the show etc. It will all die down eventually.

I'm just happy that he's taking these projects on because at least we get to see him. Smart business move really... give the fans just enough so that we don't forget him...and leave us wanting more :cool:

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Totally agree, gilsgal. He's canny enough to know what everyone wants. I get the impression that France hasn't seen series 9 yet. PLG and I have been lamenting on why he hasn't done a chat show here. Alan Carr Chatty Man or Johnathon Ross, perhaps? Lawrence Fishburn was on that a couple of weeks ago and they had a race with pedal cars behind the studio with Peter Kay!! :lol:

'Endgame' isn't too far away now. Wonder if he's started growing a massive beard for that?? Rofl!!