Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Ditto that. We have trials to find out whether someone is innocent or guilty. Let's not convict him before both sides of the story are heard. I don't trust the media any further than I could throw a semi.

Having said that....

I can't remember 5 favorite Ryan moments off the top of my head, but I do like these:

1. The bear scene in Bone Voyage (Jonathan and Omar Miller play really well off each other
    2. That sweater vest (though I catch myself gazing at MiamiWolfe's avatar a lot!)
    3. The ending in which Ryan, Walter and Jesse are walking down the path ("The Three Musketeers")
    4. Ryan just being nicer in general in "Count Me Out". I didn't like the way he'd been in earlier episodes.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Another Ditto on awaiting outcome/more info.
    My favorite Ryan scenes include the "Count Me Out" scenes with Natalia.
    The Bear scene with Walter
    The "Three Musketeers" scenes

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I totally forgot about that one. :lol:

4. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Here are my top 5 fav Ryan quotes so far this season. Spoiler alert for those who haven't watched the atleast the first 9 episodes this the season.

1) "Well, I would but I'm not tall enough to reach the pedals" in Hostile Takeover after Horatio explains why he won't drink.
    2) "This is a turtle shell, those are your shoes, that's the sky!" in Bone Voyage after Walter mistakens a turtle shell for a skull fragment.
    3) "Have fun with the potty party!" in In Plane Sight to which Jesse quips "Its good because I wouldn't want to get that sweater vest dirty."
    4) "You know a nice young man was promoted from the night shift and now he thinks he's god's gift to forensics." in Point of Impact when Walter tries to correct him.
    5) "Cat fight, 10 o'clock" in Bolt Action after Natalia explains what 'cougars & cubs' are.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Although domestic violence, if Jon did mess up in this regard (and we don't know all the facts), is a very serious offense, I am not sure he deserves to lose his job over it. I can see tptb requiring counceling. But all this is still premature.

I forgot about the fist bump. Add it to my list:)

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Personally I have never liked this guy at all. But I if it is true I would be very surprised.:brickwall:

7. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Hey everyone,

*takes huge mental breath*

I just read the new bit of news today about Jon...I'm in such shock right now I'm going to need a minute to process it all.

I'm praying for the best outcome for all involved.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The fist bump was cute. :) And the catfight line cracks me up every time. :)

Ryan would look good in a turquoise t-shirt and a grey one too. :)

9. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

-I'm not even going to comment on the news, I said what I thought yesterday.

With that said, I thought the fist bump was super cute lol

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Wow, people who never visit the thread come in to make remarks! Has anyone heard Jon's side of the story? Innocent until proven guilty folks! I hope it's not true but let's stop belaboring it!

11. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

This is what I believe! I don't pass judgment on anyone until I've heard from their mouths what happened.

12. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

He is not innocent at all. According to his girlfriend's sister he has a habit of drinking too much. Last september he hit one of his best friend in the face. I think he needs serious help, hitting a woman is not alright or something you have to get out with just because you have money to pay your way out of jail.

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok, first where did you get your info? And second, who is to say the gf's sister is to be trusted? I didn't hear anything about him hitting his best friend in the face. While what has happened could be true I think a lot of what you are saying is hearsay.

14. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

1st and foremost you all need to step back. You don't know Jon personally and even if you knew something about him from the grapevine you should keep quiet. I don't care who your sources are, if HE didn't call you directly, keep it to yourself.
    2nd we are all shocked at the allegations, but we, as fans, have no right to get our noses in his personal business. Why do you think him and Emily are always under the radar...it's because they want to have privacy, so let's all respect that during these times.
    3rdly this is a place to talk about him as an actor on a hit tv show.

Some of us take all this a little too close to our hearts consequently hurting other peoples feelings, so lets try not to do that, we have enough negativity in the world.

Thank you all.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Very well said nwolfson,thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.