For those who are missing Det. Angell

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by LVNYfan1113, Nov 30, 2009.

1. LVNYfan1113

LVNYfan1113 Dead on Arrival

I just finished watching Family Guy and I saw FOX's promo for its new series called Human Target. And guess what? Emmanuelle's there! She's so gorgeous! I was really pissed off (until now) when the writers decided to let her go on CSI: NY. I'm definitely watching this new series. It seems interesting. I hope that at least, she's a recurring role. I also hope that this would be successful since it will be on after American Idol but opposite my another favorite show Criminal Minds. My Wednesdays will be so busy next year. :)

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Great to see Emmanuelle on a new show! She's awesome--I wonder if she's a reg on Human Target or just a guest star? Either way, very cool to hear it.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From her personal webpage at http://www.emmanuellevaugier.com/bio.htm

"Next up for Emmanuelle on the small screen is a recurring role on the new FOX action/drama series ‘Human Target’. Emmanuelle plays FBI Agent Emma Barnes in the upcoming series, which also stars Mark Valley, Chi McBride, and Jackie Earle Haley. ‘Human Target’ is set to debut after American Idol in January 2010."

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Crap! If it airs opposite Criminal Minds, that means it also airs opposite Cougartown. I'm gonna have to watch something online. :lol: That if is I actually like this new show. :lol: But not only is EV on it, but Mark Valley also. I like Mark Valley. :D

Thanks for the info!

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

this fabulous to hear!!! i will totally be watching this for Emmanuelle.... and Mark Valley as well haha (anyone remember his old show "Keene Eddie"? i have a crush on him from that).

this sounds interesting, i like all that FBI/CIA stuff. i hope EV kicks some ass in and becomes a regular cast member if the show sticks around long enough.

6. LVNYfan1113

LVNYfan1113 Dead on Arrival

Wow a recurring role! Maybe she's the love interest of the leading man. I'll be watching this show. FBI thing means action/suspense! Congratulations to EV. I read somewhere that there is a series preview on Sunday, January 17 8/7c and series premiere the following Wednesday 9/8c.

7. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I'm just SOO gonna watch that! :D

8. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I remember that show. Mark was really good in it.

I'm gonna tune for Emmanuelle, but the rest of the cast looks really good. I like Chi McBride when he was on Boston Public and, dude, they got Rorschach from Watchmen.

9. rmiller31

rmiller31 Victim

In other Angell (and Lex's former wife on Smallville) news, I saw an ad for CBS Watch Magazine while watching NCIS:LA and there was an article about her (under comedy for her work on Two and a Half Men). Here's the link:

http://cbswatchmagazine.com/blog/2009/11/24/personal-space-with-emmanuelle-vaugier/

Oh, and it's great to hear she'll be recurring on the new Human Target show. As a comics fan, I was already tuning in to the show but watching EV is an great bonus.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  10. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

wow. it's been ages. just read the CBS WATCH article and she is sooo gorgeous! thanks for the link!

I'll be looking forward to see her in Human Target. In case you want to see some stills and upcoming articles, check them out here:

http://www.target419.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5