"Spellbound" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Woo Greg, I feel like he hasn't been around for a while...

This sounds like a weird episode. Along the lines of Fur and Loathing weird...not scary weird, maybe funny weird

2. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

I'm with you, Toots! I'm hesitant about watching this ep because I'm afraid Greg will come off badly. Where did smart Greg go?

Still, it's nice to know Grissom and Brass will also be in the episode, and I hope the others will appear in some capacity as well.

3. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Just because someone blieves in the occult does mean there not smart.

Greg seems like someone that would be into stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to it because I'm very interested in the supernatural.

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

OMFG!!!! FINALLY!!!

You dont know how much I've been wanting an episode for GREG!!! (well i think some of you other Greg lovers do but...) and from last weeks episode, we'll have both of the men they left out. I hope this epi is like that one. I know they wont take out Nick and Sara lke they did Greg and Gris, but maybe they wont focus on Nick and Sara that much.

And as far as Greg looking dumb next to Gris, I personally don't see it happening. I see Greg trying to tell Gris, but being Gris means go by science ONLY, and in the end, Gris will have nothing and whatever Greg said will seem a lot more logical or something like that. I just really see Greg coming out looking awesome in this epi. Almost like an "I told ya so" type thing.
    I kinda hope that is how it will end up too. I also kinda see everyone making fun of him about it, but then at the end, something happens and everyone begins to think Greg is right. You know, something like that. I think thats what they will do because they pretty much always make him come out the underdog if they put him in the episode at all. So, thats what i think wil happen :)

either way, i will watch the heck outa this episode!!!

OMG I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT!!

5. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

I too absolutely giggle at the thought of rumored highly talented and super-intelligent Greggo believing in the occult. *cackles* I thought it has been proven as non-existant scientifically over and over again, and yet the myths will not die. I have nothing against what we call supernatural that is merely notions yet undetected but if it's in the realm of ghosts and poletergeist-phenomena I don't know what to say...

I'm dying to see this eppy for that alone, the angle they will put on it all.

6. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

Ahhh, but isn't clairvoyance another name for probability? :p

7. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

My take has always been that it's not that science has proven the occult to be nonexistant, but that occult is simply things that science still lacks the tools and ability to prove.There is still so much about the world and even about our own selves that we simply don't know. I think the whole Greg angle is cute as hell,and just shows that he is far more open to examining different phenomena than Grissom is.Grissom sometimes get blinded by science and the evidence, and Greg is there to provide a much needed balance. I always love Greg and Grissom together and I think it will be a great episode. :D

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg who?
    Oh wait I remember him!

I am looking forward to this one, hoping the spoliers are correct this time. We need more background info on Greg -anything on Greg would be nice.

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i am a science nerd, looking at everything in logical terms...i am basically a female grissom....

anyway, i believe in some paranormal, and the occult...lol i know it doesn't make sense, but if you acknowledge the fact that humans and science can not explain everything that goes on in our world, so it is possible to still hold these beliefs and be sciency and intelligent

10. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I applaud and respect your beliefs, xfcandadian, and thank goodness we live in a largely free society where we can express them without retribution (unless, of course, we happen to fall on the wrong side of the likes of nutjobs like the Pat Robertsons or Jerry Falwells of the world).

Like all other Greg and Grissom fans, I am very anxious to see this episode, and will hold my opinion on Greg's occult interpreations until after the episode airs. It may turn out to be totally different than what I am expecting will happen. I hope so anyway. Regardless, it will be wonderful to see Greggo for more than 2 minutes in an episode. Yay for that!

11. craftymom62

craftymom62 Witness

Sound like an interesting eppie, looking forward to seeing if they give us a bit more background on Greg.

12. ladytrinity

ladytrinity Lab Technician

You mean that eventually, if I wait and behave I'll get to see Greg more than 2 seconds before the season ends?
    Can't wait!!!!

13. Sirea

Sirea CSI Level One

This sounds interesting, I can't think of an episode of CSI:LV that's pertainted to this. I'm one of those people who believes in both science and the "occult". Being pagan/Wiccan, I hate the word "occult" though, because of the bad connotations of devil worship and the like. Seems like "divination" is the more correct word for this epi. :)

I'll be looking forward to seeing lots of Greggo, though *looks wistfully at avatar* *sigh* <3

14. beccablue

beccablue Hit and Run

i think we seen more of greg when he was a labtech then actually wokring in the field! :(

15. craftymom62

craftymom62 Witness