Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello my dear Smackies!!
    Hope you are all doing fine!

So, Death House seems to be an exciting eppi I wasnt able to see it yet but from all your comments I cant wait to see all the Smacked moments!

I found a vid of Gary and Melina talking about this eppi and all the crazy stuff of the house, so enjoy and have a nice day!

Love you all

http://www.etonline.com/index.html?page=3&tag=

2. BizGirl1217

BizGirl1217 Dead on Arrival

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker who loves what you all have done to the place. :thumbsup:

I too loved that last episode!
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned when both Mac and Stella were at the autopsy with Sid, Mac says something about how Sid doesn't get out. Something like "We'll have to take him to a Jets game." and looks at Stella.

Just a tidbit I thought was interesting also when Sid says it could have been a crime of hatred, Stella says something like "or a crime of passion" and looks at Mac while saying that line.

Just thought I should share. (maybe I'm reading too much into it) :lol:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Hello long time lurker glad you made apost

and the first tidbit wasnt reading too much into it... it was what i was saying, but somehow i missed that talk while i was watching the episode...but maybe they are already a couple, and we don't kno this yet cuz Stella probably did tell Mac about the Adam thing hence the cold shoulder at the beginning of the season... i bet you that she probably told MAC when she was helping him clean up the office at the end of the season opener... but thats what i think might've happened, but no he's over it probably ever since the Compass killer arc ended

I'm so ready for Next WEDNESDAy already the 16th... our 16th... SMacked 16th... and the HUG IS INTHE PROMO THEHUGISIN THE PROMO!!! XD its gonna be a great start to my Christmas/winter break XD

4. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

The whole, maybe they already are together thing has played out in my mind a million times since I watched death house. It would explain the cute hand touching scenes, Both with the book and the phone. And why she didn't seem more surprised.

Another thing I thought was so cute, was when they just instinctively went to the nearly drowned woman, and helped eachother carry her. It was just adorable really.

5. Catu

Catu Police Officer

I think its going to be a great eppi! Loved the promo and of course the last hug maybe they are in sth after all!! Lets hope so
    have a nice day everyone
    here's the promo for Second Chances

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSEFJrr4vqM

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I totally agree with you. The whole episode... particularly when they work together, it was amazing! There's also one great scene at their department where they were talking at the hallway while heading toward Mac's office. Hm, that was a lot of Mac & Stella moments in this Death House episode and it is stupefying! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I thought that too, but I didn't know for sure. It does sure make you go... HMMM maybe they are together???? But I've been thinking that since last season's Right Next Door when he offered his room to her. ;)

I would love :adore: to see Mac, Stella and Sid at a Jets game. I'm a football fan so that would be adorable to see. Oh, I smell a fic out of that sentence. :lol:

I did love all the hand-touching. It seemed very natural to them, like they have been doing it for a while.

BizGirl1217, You don't need spoiler tags after the episode has aired in the US. Just a reminder. :)

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello SMACsters!!!!!

The previous episode was very nice!! I enjoyed itso very much and their hand touches is so sexy,erotic it's just yummy! :drool: :drool: The next episode though will be, I think, a Christmas gift for us SMACsters! I have started to believe that the writters are lurking in this forum!! :lol: :lol: we had a conversation a while back when we were saying that we have not seen a Christmas epi and to my surpise they made one and SMAC centered!!!! I saw the promo and I think it will be greeeaaaat!!!! *Crossing finger and sending possitive vibes!*

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I got the feeling, several times as i watched the episode the first time, that they actually were together, and it makes me wonder if there's actually something to my expectations to next weeks episode.
    The hand touching, the "We'll have to take him to a jets game this weekend." The very loud, (almost panicked?) Outcry when Stella's inches from being impaled by that thingy. Uh uh uh! And the looks. OH DEAR GOD THE LOOKS. I vote for either together, or going to happen in the very near future. I mean, we've seen her hold her hand on his cheek for a few seconds in What you see is what you see, but I don't think we've ever seen their hands touching, and for that long. I particularly loved the part with the book. I use VLC media to watch vid's so I can slow the scene down. And I did to confirm that the page is already turned when he runs his hand down, slides it briefly over hers, that is something my last boyfriend did a couple of weeks before we got together. It looked like flirting to me. Or, at least a need to touch. :D

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

About Mac & Stella being together already, I think it's a real possibility. I mean, they were really cold near the beginning of the season, probably something to do with the whole "Sleeping-with-Adam" thing. She probably told him and things were tough. But I think the turning point was their conversation about expecting too much from each other :adore: She asked if it was a bad thing and I can't remember if Mac gave her a response. But ever since then, the SMACk scenes have been happening more often.

This week was hand touching, spending almost the entire episode together, and sharing the most amazing looks. Next week, from what the promo is telling me, will be a great deal more :adore:

Asprine! Thank you so much for the lovely pictures :D

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

YAY!!! I'm not the only one!! I've purposefully squelched letting myself think that might be the case between them. But what else would make the whole first part of this season i.e. the distance, palpable tension, uber stern/up-tight Mac, and the whole Adam thing make more sense?.......yeah, you know, come to think of it, the specific interactions on both of their parts in Cukoo's Nest fall perfectly into place with this theory too......and has already been mentioned, this ep is brand new teritory. It would be odd for such things to simply fall out of sky like BOOM when it's been 5 yr of obviously not. There's a backstory which us poor, lowly viewers have been purposefully left out of. Please dear god let it be that they're together!!!! :luvlove::luvlove:

What did I just do to myself?!! *head-desk* :scream::devil:

12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

What you just did to yourself, my friend, is what my father would describe as a psykosis over a TV-show. (My nickname at home at the moment is Miss SMac-dab lost her mind... No kidding)

I don't really remember what it was in cuckoos nest... And I cant rewatch it coz' my computer is obnoxious. Anyhow, I've been wondering if Grounds for deception actually was a start of this (That I've managed to convince myself is going on.), but then all those bad things happened and the fact that they had been on their way onto those uncharted grounds, made them cover up, and become even more causious. They're both guarded, and I'm pretty certain that one of their biggest fears is a heartbreak. And they just both figured that if something happened between them, and went wrong, it would just go completely wrong. Hence Why Stella went elsewhere for comfort. And now they just realized how wrong they were?

Just a theory from a desperate shipper her.

13. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Ain't that the truth!!!

Well, if you run with the theory that they're together and then that :censored: thing happened, with Stella subsequently telling Mac about it and obviously, understandably things becoming icy/awkward between them, you can see a lot more meaning behind two things particularly in that ep. 1: their whole interaction on the boat. 2: when she told him to be careful and brushed his arm. While I was thrilled that there was something between them again, I remember noting that it felt a bit different. Body language and tone of voice is really hard to describe, but Stella seemed, nervous, appologectic and hopeful all at the same time, and Mac, poor guy, looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders and was sad and struggling.

14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Alright, that's it. I'm gonna sneak upstairs and use my dad's laptop. I have to see that. It would be awesome if there has been something going on between the lines this season, and it is just surfacing now. Oh I would so love for that to happen. Really, it would be the best way to do it too.

UH uh uh, EDIT: I just watched part of cuckoos nest. Where Sid is about to tell Stella that the victim didn't commit suicide and she goes. "No. Don't say it. I was just gonna make plans for dinner tonight." Could it be?

EDIT 2: I watched that part, you're right. Now that you mentioned it, it really could be this time... But of course, that's been said at least a billion times with these two. I guess we don't know untill it actually happens..

I'm gonna keep my hopes up till next thursday morning before school, when I can get the next episode and catch it in the bus. God bless portable wireless internet.. Streaming CSI wherever I am:D

I started thinking, Maybe that close hug in the spoiler, where it looks like Stella is looking at someone, smiling as if you know, she was saying: "This is my man." Could be at the point where they're telling someone about them. Well, I'm allowed to hope right?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  15. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,

It's great to come by and see the amination of you with the last episode. Certainly deserved those moments smakeds. Fingers crossed for the next few episodes are so smaked or maybe more. Maybe Santa Claus will give us the gift that dream to six years. On the possibility of them are already together. Is not so unlikely. but for now I am very happy by the looks, the touches (mainly finally breaking Mac) by the fantastic interaction between them. seems that the good winds blow again for the family smaked.

Bjs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.