I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

whats that episode where doc robbins is in that room with the light table and he's like i really like this table nick. know what i mean? if ya know can you please tell me :) thaaanks

===========
ATTENTION:
With the permission of the orginial poster This thread has been Hijacked, for Ep and Character questions.

This is for simple questions and answers, not full out discussions those can be done in the character/actor, or Ep discussion thread. We ask please NO spoilers.

Thank-you.

Re: hey whats that episode...

Oh jeeze that was on just yesterday. *tries to remember*

I think it was Feeling the Heat. :)

oooo really!? thaaaaankkkss!! i'll go watch that one now :)

no. the table that the csi's look at pictures on. he liked the table. nick gave him a look. i saw it recentl y, but i dont remember what ep.

oo it's caged?! i think i have that one at my house!! my friend is borrowing season 4 but it's not in that season right? it's like 2 or 3...

Isn't there another thread for this kind of question? It's the "I have a question about a specific episode" thread, right (in the general CSI discussion forum)?
Hmmm... *looks around for mods* Alright, so far it's clear. :) I wonder why exactly he would want the table... :D

I think he liked the fact that it had a light built inside of it :lol:

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers*

Mentioned In first Post!

ATTENTION:
With the permission of the orginial poster This thread has been Hijacked, for Ep and Character questions.

This is for simple questions and answers, not full out discussions those can be done in the character/actor, or Ep discussion thread. We ask please NO spoilers.

Thank-you.

peeps have questions here is a thread for them. :)

Maybe you should sticky this thread, Destiny ;)

I am thinking about that, I just don't want the first page of the forum all stickied, ohh that sounded sooo wrong. :lol: but you get my point. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back