Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Can I just say that I officially love you right now? You just saved my day! I'm voting for SMacked to happen any time now. Any time just wait for it.

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

lol!! *hugs* :hugegrin::beer: Ya know, at this point I would have been simply fine for things to return to "normal". That was all I was asking, still am really, since at this point my skepticism of TPTB is almost irreversible. I can't believe I'm allowing myself to hope for more!!! But the seeds of hope are there!! :hugegrin::adore:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Thank you so much for those pictures... Can we discuss it without spoilertags yet? SInce the eppie has aired? I'll just put a spoilertag just to be sure.
    THose pictures are wonderful, and if you look close, heck if you just look, you can see that he's not just holding his hand on hers,he's actually holding around her hand and the phone. Aww.. About 6.11 I just saw the promo, There aren't as much of the hug in it as in the other vid, but I'm keeping my hopes up, I want to. I cant believe there's a whole week. I'm almost as hyped as i was for GfD, so I'm probably gonna be disappointed..

4. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

OMGOMGOMG:eek::eek:
    I LOVE you guys! *tacklehug*
    There is a SMacked Fairy after all!:thumbsup:
    Unfortunately I can't see new epi before Saturday :scream:

5. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Uh I feel for you. I caught last nights episode on my computer on the bus to school this morning (50 minutes busride, it's as if it was made for watching CSI:NY) I plan on doing the same thing next week..

I was just rewatching the episode. (I had some classes cancelled) I love it when they're in the morgue, Sid is on his way head first into his creepy place and Mac looks at Stella and goes. "Let's take him to a jets game this weekend." Or something like it. I'm not really into sports so I'm not sure what he said, it was just so adorable.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Way to go Mac! :p:p:p I must say I'm impressed! :lol:

I just hope Smacked scenes don't end with that! ;)

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Way to go Mac! :p:p:p I must say I'm impressed! :lol:

I just hope Smacked scenes won't end with that! ;)

AH! Sorry for the dubble post!!! :(

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Yea me too. I think it will get better from now own, the whole episode today was so SMacked that I was about to fall of the seat. I bet the other passengers in the bus were looking at me like I was nuts. I count at least 6 really good SMacked moments in one episode.

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Could someone tell me where i can find these grand picsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah that bit was lovely. also, is it me or

did the camera linger just a tad longer than strictly necessary when he took her hand to look at the photo on her phone? 3 times!:lol:
    ??

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

No Scrooge it is not just you the camera DID linger!!

I guess since the episode has already aired and I got my general email on CSI with the synopsis in the news we can discuss right? They FINALLY had MAC make a move with the hand holding thing!!! HEY HEY HEY MACS GOT GAME!!! It was a pretty great episode and NO Lindsey:lol:.I guess I should let up on that abit tis the season after all:lol: One thing about being skeptical you are pleasently surprised when you are wrong and I was sooo wrong and I'm LOVIN IT!!! If next week is what I think I saw, it will be a very Merry Christmas and they can put me down for another season purchase of CSINY! It will probably hold me over the holiday of reruns as well!!!

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ it wasn't just me then! i'm glad tptb have remembered that mac and stella are quite close, even if it's not setting up to be a romance, at least they've thawed out the ice age! and next week's promo definitely includes *that* hug so who knows?

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

I'm getting to thinking that my Christmas wish (SMACked) is going to come true!

[SPOILER="6.11 promo] You mean....the hug is in the episode??? SQUEEEEEEEEE! So we've got mistletoe and MAC kissing Stella on the cheek :adore: As Lori said, Mac is finally making his move :D Now, I need to find this promo somewhere :)[/spoiler]

Did anyone else notice that next week's episode is airing on the 16th. :adore: It's our lucky number, so it's gotta be good, even great, even, dare I say it, canon-making :adore:

It's also called "Second Chances". Like a second chance at true love??? :adore:

Okay, I'll be talking to you guys soon. Love ya.

Axel

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Teee-heeeee I'm so happy :hugegrin:
    Loved the camera lingering and those looks and smiles..... FANTASTIC
    Lets hope next week will not disappoint us;)
    managed to watch it earlier than Saturday yay!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*does happy dance* We're finally getting somewhere! Mac and Stella working together, especially in that episode, never gets old. All the hand taking and smiling when they figured out a clue while making their way through the traps and secret passages is SMACK at their best.

For some reason, the episode made me think of Mac and Stella in the 1920s solving Agatha Christie-like mysteries. Hmm... Mac the detective in a pinstripe suit and a fedora, not to mention Stella the Girl Friday partner in a beaded flapper dress. That'd make for good fic...

Anyways, I should get going... exams start today for me and I ought to get back to studying. Wish me luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.