csi games

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by major_csi_fan, Mar 29, 2006.

1. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

i am thinking of getting the new csi game for pc but dunno if it worth it coz i heard it long but only coz of long dialogue has anyone played it and can say if it worth it no spoilers plz

2. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

hi promise I wont spoil I have played:
    csi:crime scene investigation
    csi:Dark motives
    csi:miami
    Those are the only three I have played if any of them are the ones you are asking about feel free to PM me. and if there is a new one out i would really like to know the name of it!
    Thanx

3. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

yes , I also have those 3, but I'm not sure if the new one is even out in the UK?!? but I could be wrong.

4. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I just recently bought the new CSI game for the PC. I cannot get past the first part of the game where Grissom is trying to introduce me to the characters because of some glitch with the game.

5. draig_goch

I had a problem with mine aswell it keeps asking the questions in french but i have set the game up in english (WEIRD) good job i can speak french otherwise id be screwed
    :lol:

6. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I had a problem with my game too - I got told by UBISOFT that it was my computer that wasn't good enough to play it but my dad upgraded everything we needed to for me to play it and it still doesn't work :( The sound is VERY jumpy and when I am at a scene I can only see half of it, the other half is just a white screen with a few little dots. So am very disapointed :(

7. draig_goch

I think ubisoft need some better computer programmers there not writing the software correctley.

8. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

That's what happened to me with the very fist csi game, and I couldnt solve the last case because of it :(

9. draig_goch

I think some of the cds have been encoded wrong

10. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

the new csi game is out in the uk because im getting it for my birthday

11. Golden_Smile

ooo, lucky you! :) I wish I had loads of money so that I could buy them all! :D

x-x-x

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I had a look at the game, I think it's something like £19.99 in HMV and I was very tempted to buy it but after what people have been saying about the game I just don't know anymore. Shouldn't this belong in the Merchendice forum?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I've beat Dark Motives, and it had no problems. I want the new one and the first one, but now that I heard this, I'm not so sure about the new one.

14. Golden_Smile

I've only just remembered that I have the second game, Dark Motives, which I have had since Christmas! :eek: I had totally forgot! What is worse is that my sister bought me it and it was right in front of her that I suddenly remembered :lol:

15. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Oh no the new one is good! I love it anyway. Im on the second case and it obviuosly has both good and bad points, but for me the good outweigh the bad massivly