You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I've got 2 for this thread.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You see a phone number that 6 of the 7 digits are the number 3.

I saw a number in Russellville like that. 331-3333.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You're in Wal-Mart and you see a silver keychain that's a heart with angel wings and halo and on the front is the word "Angel". Seeing it makes you miss Angel. Then you start getting pissed off cause they killed off Angel and brought in Haylen. UGH!!!

I started out liking Haylen but she is losing ground with me at light speed.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  2. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

you are upset that you lost all over last yrs eppys you have saved on your dvr cause you needed to get a new box lol

3. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

You know you watch to much CSI:NY
    When you make your sister, who now works in a Lab, take pictures like she's in Disney Land and getting over excited over a lab tech that coincidentally is named Kendall (I know - so cool! haha)

4. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

you know you watch too much csi when you buy dvds of movies you don't even like just because a csi ny character is in them:lol: and then skip to the part they are in and watch it over and over again :lol:

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Oh yes. I do the same thing. Some of the movies are even crap, but you still watch them anyway. And I often compare the character in CSI NY with the one in the movie. It often ends up with the fact I prefer the CSI NY character :lol:

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

.....when you say 'BOOM' for the first time without thinking about it and everyone else in the room looks sideways at you!! :lol:

7. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Oh good I'm not the only one.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY When you explain everyone around you, that you saw a promo vid, and slowed it down and improved the resolution and there was some tiny detail that could in theory mean... It could of course also mean... But if you look at episodes ..., ... and ... it is obvious that ... is what is going in.

And

You know you watch too much csi:ny when you continuedly call your littlesister Stella, even though her name is Steffie. (Or is that just me?)

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have no idea if you remember the character Ella McBride? A blonde woman who was in a couple of episodes in season 5. Anyway, I have a sister named Gabriella. She often gets called Ella, not only by me but also by others. Everytime I hear that nickname I always think of Ella McBride. So I kinda know what it is like. She is no main character though, like Stella. Even if I maybe could call my sister Stella... Gabriella and Stella are quite similar. :rolleyes::lol:

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

My sister is 9 years old, still has a nasty habit of biting if she doesn't get her will. One day I heard my self yell. "Stella I swear if you bite me one more time I'll knock your teeth out!"

It wasn't until several minutes later i realized my mistake. My mom came into the room.

"Lonnie!" She scolded, but soon broke down laughing. "That's it. I'm taking you to a shrink!"

I was like "WHAT?! She bit me." And then I realized that I had called her Stella.. -.-

Also You watch too much csi:ny when you have an entire line-up of teddybears named after the team.

Stella the Leopard
    Mac the black bear
    Danny the purple lion puppet
    Lindsay the frog
    Hawkes the polar bear.
    Sid the chimp with glasses
    Don the cat
    Adam the snowman.

(True story)

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i thought of one earlier but now i can't remember what it was! damn!

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You know you watch too much csi:ny

When you watch a movie and get several reminders of CSI NY.

I was watching a movie last night, and it all started with a guy being all ashamed and shy. He said some things, but it wasn't untill he said "oh yes" before I reacted. Adam Ross said something similar in a CSI NY episode (oh yes, you will be mine). After that I noticed some more things which made me think of my favourite show.

12. keelyhuszarik

keelyhuszarik Civilian

you know when you watch too much csi:ny when,

you think mac taylor is fit.

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ you know you really watch too much csi ny when you read that post and think "and you only just noticed???!!!!!" :lol:

14. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: do that on daily basis...

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

15. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect